HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life? Empty
PostSubject: Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life?   Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Hey everybody!

I was just wondering if anything about you as a shadow, or whatever else you may have been, has carried over into this life. I guess I could start with myself (although I don't have anyone to compare it to tongue )

1. I'm a smart*ss
2. I'm somewhat clever
3. I'm probably slightly arrogant as well Embarassed 
4. I'm very easygoing, but it's not hard to piss me off
5. I'm quick to get aggressive
6. I can't stand people in a leadership position, mainly because I want to be the one who leads. king 

I assume we can bring in physical characteristics that carried over as well, but I'll start doing that when someone notes a correlation between their lives for that.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life?   Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:18 pm

How do you tell the difference between traits that have been carried over, traits you've picked up on the way and traits you've been given in this incarnation?

There are a few things that feel...'old', as if I've had them for a very long time.

1. Like you, I find following difficult...people, rules, norms. I am much more comfortable leading than being led, although I am also very shy and don't normally push for that position.

2. I'm very quick to anger. I put that down to the fact that Ishtahar had red hair. I've spent the best part of my life trying to dye my hair red but it's been too dark. My mother had flaming red hair and I guess I've focussed the personality through but not the hair colour. These days, when I have enough grey to turn red, I'm any colour BUT red. Been green, purple, blue. At the moment, I'm pink which is the closest I've been to red in ages. Smile

Having said that, I'm very quick to forgive too.

3. I've always been a priestess, in every life since Ish, in one way or another.

I can't really think of anything else I can specifically point to that. I'm good with a sword and I know that's come from somewhere past, but as far as I remember Ish was never a swordswoman.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life?   Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
How do you tell the difference between traits that have been carried over, traits you've picked up on the way and traits you've been given in this incarnation?

There are a few things that feel...'old', as if I've had them for a very long time.

1.  Like you, I find following difficult...people, rules, norms. I am much more comfortable leading than being led, although I am also very shy and don't normally push for that position.

2.  I'm very quick to anger. I put that down to the fact that Ishtahar had red hair. I've spent the best part of my life trying to dye my hair red but it's been too dark. My mother had flaming red hair and I guess I've focussed the personality through but not the hair colour. These days, when I have enough grey to turn red, I'm any colour BUT red. Been green, purple, blue. At the moment, I'm pink which is the closest I've been to red in ages. Smile

Having said that, I'm very quick to forgive too.

3.  I've always been a priestess, in every life since Ish, in one way or another.

I can't really think of anything else I can specifically point to that. I'm good with a sword and I know that's come from somewhere past, but as far as I remember Ish was never a swordswoman.
Very interesting! I think that I must also point out that I feel way beyond my years. This seems common on here, so it's not very surprising. I think a lot of that feeling has to due with my "set in stone" morals. I wish they didn't have so much of a grey area, but it's how I've always been. I've been told that I can be rather cynical at times, cold, apathetic, etc. I can't help it tongue It's just who I am.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life?   Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:08 am

Oh boy yes...cynical to a fault Smile
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life?   Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life? EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:01 am

hmmm, what traits have i kept.... well, it's been a long time since i was Razi'el, but...

1. i absolutely HATE having something i've painstakingly organized be disturbed by others.
2. if someone displays "unintelligent" thoughts and behavior, i tend to be arrogant towards them Embarassed 
3. i have a quick temper.
4. i'm slow to trust others.
5. i have a great talent towards music, especially vocal.

heheh, i'm sure there's more, and definitely more melodramatic stuff, but... yeah ^_^;
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life?   Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life? EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:30 am

Razi'el wrote:
hmmm, what traits have i kept.... well, it's been a long time since i was Razi'el, but...

1. i absolutely HATE having something i've painstakingly organized be disturbed by others.
2. if someone displays "unintelligent" thoughts and behavior, i tend to be arrogant towards them Embarassed 
3. i have a quick temper.
4. i'm slow to trust others.
5. i have a great talent towards music, especially vocal.

heheh, i'm sure there's more, and definitely more melodramatic stuff, but... yeah ^_^;
Interesting, Raz! How many incarnations have you been through? I don't feel like feel like I've been through many, personally.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life?   Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:57 am

FeirceDeity64 wrote:

Interesting, Raz! How many incarnations have you been through? I don't feel like feel like I've been through many, personally.
i'm altogether unsure; sometimes it only seems like a dozen or so, but then there are those quiet moments when you just feel ancient. and it's not in a "God, i'm falling apart" kind of way, it's more like a peaceful, deep knowledge, that you have been around for a very long time, and you couldn't be happier to have seen so much.

at one time, someone (of possible dubious credibility) once told me that at some point i'd been cursed to live a thousand lives before i could rest peacefully again, but i'm not entirely sure how much stock to put it in that. He also said that i was getting close to the end of it (see prior statement).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life?   Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have Your Traits/Characteristics Carried Over Into This Life?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Body & Soul-
Jump to: