HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Connections

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca

Becca

Strange Connections Empty
PostSubject: Strange Connections   Strange Connections EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Okay so this is quite a long story so im going to cut it short. I have always had some strange connections towards Angels, Archangels are the strongest connections, but I am not one (Well I dont think so anyways, lol). Okay so it starts about in 2011, I get told that I am an angel. I get told that I fell, they never told me what for, however, I am proved wrong by my half sister. It appears that I am a hybrid, what my half sister told me was that I was birthed in another realm, but got sent here. Appartently, the entity who had birthed me died shortly after, I come to Earth (blimin' heck!) But, I remember that at age ten, I could feel wings. A year later, I had pain in my upper back it would come and go. It stopped for another year, now its gone completely. But I still can feel a very strong connection towards Angels. What do you think about this?

xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Strange Connections   Strange Connections EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi Becca.
There may indeed be some sort of connection between you and angels. Maybe you are an angel or an archangel, maybe you are a nephylim (angel-human hybrid), maybe you're something else entirely. No one can tell you for sure who you are, that is a journey you must go on yourself. But we can support and guide you along the way. Feel free to ask questions and share your experiences if you are comfortable doing so. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Strange Connections   Strange Connections EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Ari'el wrote:
Hi Becca.
There may indeed be some sort of connection between you and angels. Maybe you are an angel or an archangel, maybe you are a nephylim (angel-human hybrid), maybe you're something else entirely. No one can tell you for sure who you are, that is a journey you must go on yourself. But we can support and guide you along the way. Feel free to ask questions and share your experiences if you are comfortable doing so. Smile

Knowing me i probably am a nephilim hahah . Thanks (: ill probably post something when i experience something 'weird' hah (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Strange Connections   Strange Connections EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:26 pm

If you are from another realm, I wouldn't think you're nephylim, because nephylim, being the offspring of angels and men are of the earth, born and bred in this realm.

there are many otherkin who come from other realms and you might be a hybrid of any of them, or you might be an angel who did come from another realm.

Do you meditate? Try it. Can you see wings when you meditate? What colour are they? What do they look like? What are you wearing? What are your surrounding like?

Do you dream? Keep a dream diary on your bedside table and write in it as soon as you wake, when your dreams are most vivid. Look for the same things.

These are useful tools. You can then analyze the findings or bring them to the table here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Connections   Strange Connections Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Connections
Page 1 of 1