HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knives and Swords, Oh My!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Knives and Swords, Oh My!  Empty
PostSubject: Knives and Swords, Oh My!    Knives and Swords, Oh My!  EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 2:54 am

Hello all! I've got a memory to share today!

More like a stringing together of a friend's (I'll just call him Zachariah from now on) memory that seemed to tie into a memory I had.

Let's get started.

There was a council meeting, and both Zachariah and I were there (I'm not sure what his role was yet. I think he just sort of "sat in" or something). The next event described to me was that Zachariah had been stabbed with a knife by what appeared to be an Angel with a black theme about them (hair and wings I take it). What happens next (there's somewhat of a gap between the two memories) is assumed that I catch up, with the "would-be killer" and immobilize him (knock him on his back). I then pick up a sword that was impaled into the ground next to him and swing it across his neck. Killing him. I remember feeling pissed off, then satisfied with what I had done. No surprise there. Zachariah says he recovered from the wound, so that's ending the memory on a lighter note I guess.

Analyzing this, I wonder who could've been the assailant. What were his motives? This also opens the door to new questions such as, what was my relationship with Zachariah to invoke such a desire for vengeance? I know he was my student, but maybe we were good friends as well? I dunno. Another thing, how did I become so comfortable with killing? When did that begin? It's a common theme amongst memories from myself and others. Interesting. I'll need to find out more.

Until next time,
-Feirce  Cool 

Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Knives and Swords, Oh My!    Knives and Swords, Oh My!  EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:17 pm

*waits for responses*
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Knives and Swords, Oh My!    Knives and Swords, Oh My!  EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:58 pm

I can't really comment. I was just an annoying human girl who stirred up trouble wherever she went. I certainly wasn't present at any Council meetings. There are only two angels I can remember who had dark hair and wings - Az, and Tazi'el.

I can't see Taz attacking anyone. He was a sweetheart. Apart from Sem he was the only one I was.....close....to.

He did have a dark aura though, always dressed in black. I guess that's why I'm attracted to goths in this life. He had a silver dagger he was always playing with - flipping and catching.

I really really don't think he would do something like that though.

I have to admit, I saw very few angels outside Sem's group
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Knives and Swords, Oh My!    Knives and Swords, Oh My!  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
I can't really comment. I was just an annoying human girl who stirred up trouble wherever she went. I certainly wasn't present at any Council meetings. There are only two angels I can remember who had dark hair and wings - Az, and Tazi'el.

I can't see Taz attacking anyone. He was a sweetheart. Apart from Sem he was the only one I was.....close....to.

He did have a dark aura though, always dressed in black. I guess that's why I'm attracted to goths in this life. He had a silver dagger he was always playing with - flipping and catching.

I really really don't think he would do something like that though.

I have to admit, I saw very few angels outside Sem's group

Ishtahar wrote:
Micha'el was ordered to treat him in no way different to the rest but he used him for sport, just to hurt me and Shem. He believed he was driving a wedge between us because he didn't know Shem was fully aware of the fact Taz and I were lovers. He rubbed his face in it and he tortured Taz because it amused him and because he knew how much it hurt us.

Sometimes it is surprising to us that those we were close to could be capable of things such as this.

If I was an asshole to Taz, then I would expect him to snap eventually and lash out. I know when I snap I get physical. If he wanted to get back at me, attacking one of my students would be good for that. I'm not saying it was Taz, but if it was, I would understand.

I was an ass to everybody. I'm sure plenty of people wanted some payback for something.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Knives and Swords, Oh My!    Knives and Swords, Oh My!  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:35 pm

That was only at the end. In the last days. As far as I know Taz didn't really have much to do with Micha'el before that. He was such a bright spark, so young and innocent, at least comparatively, in my eyes. Taz was just fun - a sweet, but deadly angel with no malice in his heart for anyone.

To have suffered what he suffered at the end was so unfair. It's my dearest wish to meet him again and tell him how sorry I am to have been the cause of all that needless suffering.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Knives and Swords, Oh My!    Knives and Swords, Oh My!  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
That was only at the end. In the last days. As far as I know Taz didn't really have much to do with Micha'el before that. He was such a bright spark, so young and innocent, at least comparatively, in my eyes. Taz was just fun - a sweet, but deadly angel with no malice in his heart for anyone.

To have suffered what he suffered at the end was so unfair. It's my dearest wish to meet him again and tell him how sorry I am to have been the cause of all that needless suffering.

Hopefully all of us may reconcile with those that we wronged. Perhaps someday all of our paths may cross once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knives and Swords, Oh My!    Knives and Swords, Oh My!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Knives and Swords, Oh My!
Page 1 of 1