HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca

Becca

Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.  Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.    Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.  EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:19 pm

These three names have been on my mind a lot recently. Two of which appeared in possible memories (Lucifer and Jeremiel). Amethyst, however, seems to be the one I can relate to the most, but for some odd reason, I can also relate to the names 'Lucifer' and 'Jeremiel'. I was looking up the names of the Archangels and those two names seemed to call me immediantly, but when I came across the name 'Amethyst' I felt a strong link to that name, and it just feels right. Like it suits me or something. What do you guys think? Do you maybe have any memories about Amethyst?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.    Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.  EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:02 pm

Lucifer being our big brother, and Amethyst if I am correct is said to be Zadkiel's twin flame of the violet ray. It might not be the same Amethyst though.
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.    Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.  EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Zadki'el wrote:
Lucifer being our big brother, and Amethyst if I am correct is said to be Zadkiel's twin flame of the violet ray. It might not be the same Amethyst though.

Hah true
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.    Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.  EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:48 am

Zadki'el wrote:

Interesting. That twin flame thing sounds fascinating!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.    Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucifer, Jeremiel, Amethyst.
Page 1 of 1