HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your opinion on this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca

Becca

Your opinion on this? Empty
PostSubject: Your opinion on this?   Your opinion on this? EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Right so a long stoy short, last year my sister said that she was pregnant and claimed it was 'magic' from another realm after she had sex with her husband who is there (He's a being in another realm, not in this one). The next day, she said that she had a miscarriage and after that she said nothing about it. Today, i asked her if she was pregnant because last night she said that she's been feeling sick for a few days and it feels like morning sickness, she told me that she can't honestly tell me that right now but she said that she's not had sex since last week. I told her that it was stress since in December she said that she was stressed out and she was kicking off at me, but she said that she knows herself pretty well. She also went on to say that since the realms are blurring that if she gets pregnant over there then she can get pregnant here. I told her that there's millions of explanations as to why she's not been on her period, early December she came on but now she thinks that she's pregnant because she missed her period which was meant to be at the end of December. My friend thinks that she's just saying that to stress me out and make me worry, and to be honest, I'm getting sick of her telling me that she's pregnant. What is your opinion on this? What should I tell her without sounding mean ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on this?   Your opinion on this? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:07 am

Thank your for sharing this Becca.

No one can tell you what to say to your sister. No one else knows your sister, your relationship with your sister, or what is going on with your sister.

I absolutely believe that the other realms can play a part in a pregnancy. I know this from experience. I have never heard of someone getting pregnant completely from activity in the other realms. As far as I know there has to be a human man involved, even though the soul of the child may not be human at all.

If your sister is feeling stressed and depressed that can stop periods for a while, and can also cause the sickness. It can also be the cause of your sister saying these things for attention. Don't forget attention seeking behaviour is not just about getting attention, it can also be about getting help. People ask for help in different ways.

Also, if your sister did have a miscarriage, that is going to cause all kinds of psychological problems, even if she seemed to have accepted it at the time. Even if it is only a couple of days it is still a child and not only has the child gone, but the hopes, dreams and plans have gone, too.

My only suggestion is to talk to your sister. Speak calmly and rationally, even if she isn't being rational. Let her know you have sympathy with her and are open to hear what she has to say. Perhaps you can tell her you don't understand how this could have happened and ask her to explain. Keep asking questions, but not in a judgemental way, more in a genuinely wanting to know way. Perhaps that will help her open up and let you know what's really going on
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on this?   Your opinion on this? EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:39 pm

Its hard to do that because when i am calm with her she kicks off at me and says that shes never going to talk with me again . She also said that she tried to kill herself three weeks ago but then she says that she wants to kill herself which i managed to talk her out of, she just said that she wont nor has she tried to kill herself. I got pretty pissed off at that because i was hospitalized for depression, self harm and suicidal thoughts and past suicidal attempts.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on this?   Your opinion on this? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:55 am

She sounds very confused. Maybe, knowing what happened to you makes her scared. It's possible she's just saying it for attention, but it's also possible she told you the truth the first time, then backed off because she was afraid.

This is a very difficult, and possibly dangerous, situation. Is there no one close to you, you can talk to? Your parents, a teacher, a family member? Are you still seeing any professionals - a counsellor, or therapist, you could talk to about it? This is a lot for you to handle alone. The chances are, your sister will be mad at you for talking to other people, but anger can be the cover for a lot of things, and she might actually be relieved.
Back to top Go down
Haniel

Haniel

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on this?   Your opinion on this? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:04 am

Without sounding closed minded, in this -the physical world- it's impossible to become physically pregnant without having physical sex. It's like we can't physically shapeshift. It just doesn't seem to work  Rolling Eyes 

However, it's possible that if her husband is on astral then she is astrally pregnant. Sometimes it's possible to feel sick or 'big' in physical if you're pregnant on astral, but the likelihood of her actually being physically pregnant without intercourse over here is incredibly slim. I've had one child on astral who now lives in my headspace, her name is Gwen, so I can offer some first-hand advice here. I'm also having another child on astral, he's due in April.

Are you saying that she suffered a miscarriage on physical and that she's skipped a period on physical? If so, there are several rational, medical reasons for her missing a period. Sometimes they just stop because of a hormone imbalance, if she's taking contraception then that can affect it, stress and depression can also affect regularity, as well as other reasons. There are also help centers she can go to if she needs help with dealing with the miscarriage.

If all else fails, maybe you should speak to an adult about your sister's mental health. It's not the responsibility of a 14 year old to have to deal with things like this :/

Goodluck. If you ever need to vent you know we're here.
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on this?   Your opinion on this? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Ishtahar : Yes i was seeing a councillor but im not anymore but i do know for a fact that if im still suffering from depression and anxiety then when im 18 my doctor said that he will give me medication.

Haniel: Congrats on the baby! Yeah, she said that she was pregnant and had a miscarriage physically, but yet last month she says that shes still a virgin here but yet she said before that that her ex bf possibly raped her :/ And i told her that it could either be stress or that shes pregnant astrally and that the signs are showing here but she wouldnt have any of it an said "i dont know." I, too have become pregnant in the astral realm, my first was when I was twelve and one I had in December. I had the physical sickness and signs and when i was giving birth astrally i would get the labor pains, but after they would be gone lol. Shes 16 this year and it seems asif i know more than what she does xD Such a coincidence, my younger sisters name is Gwen too! XD
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on this?   Your opinion on this? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:03 pm

Haniel is very right in what she says that it really isn't for a 14 year old to deal with this. First, it isn't fair, and second, you're not mature enough to handle it
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on this?   Your opinion on this? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 5:24 pm

I know it isnt fair, my friend thinks that shes just saying all of this to make me stress out and worry about her. I wouldnt mind it if i had kids of my own or if i was late twenties or thirtys as i would be old enough to handle it, whenever se says things like that i have panic attacks i cant breathe and i get all stressed out that i cant eat anything. I have struggled with starving myself before and im trying to get back on track but all this makes me want to relapse and i think i am doing . :/ just want her to stop coming out with shite like that . Hope i dont sound like a satan child or selfish
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on this?   Your opinion on this? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Of course you're not selfish. You have your own issues to deal with.

If you feel what your sister is saying and doing is causing you to relapse, or your own issues to get worse, especially if you feel unable to cope, you have to tell someone. If you absolutely can't speak to your parents, then find someone else. It's very important for you to have support. If all else fails get an appointment with your doctor and tell them

Don't do this alone. It isn't fair and it isn't safe.
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on this?   Your opinion on this? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:57 pm

I will if i dont get any better . I told her that when she says that i get angry with her but then again i get worried and i apologized for it she said it was alright but its a matter of wondering if shes going to say that again . Another thing i dont like it when she says that is because i have just been told that it is likely that i could loose a baby if i am to get pregnant, idk its not a subject that you would continue to bring up when your not pregnant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion on this?   Your opinion on this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your opinion on this?
Page 1 of 1