HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Wards/Binds/Restraints

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:45 pm

I'm not sure if this goes here but have any of you felt restraints on your energy bodies? and wings. I heard of angelkin/demonkin removing or loosening a few and feeling their phantom wings a lot more intensely. So I thought I'd experiment and attempt to loosen/remove and so far I experienced I wouldnt say intense, maybe moderate heat flashes and 6 wings more tensely. It's interesting. I dont think I'll remove the collar.

What are your theories on if removed completely(if possible) and/or the dangers of removing?

to add to those questions what do you think they were placed for?
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Zadki'el wrote:
I'm not sure if this goes here but have any of you felt restraints on your energy bodies? and wings. I heard of angelkin/demonkin removing or loosening a few and feeling their phantom wings a lot more intensely. So I thought I'd experiment and attempt to loosen/remove and so far I experienced I wouldnt say intense, maybe moderate heat flashes and 6 wings more tensely. It's interesting.  I dont think I'll remove the collar.

What are your theories on if removed completely(if possible) and/or the dangers of removing?

to add to those questions what do you think they were placed for?

Funny, I used to never feel my wings until about a month ago. I wouldn't recommend removal of wings just because, why would you want to? They're pretty badass, and they freak out scanners (Just ask Virtus  Wink ).
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:20 pm

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Zadki'el wrote:
I'm not sure if this goes here but have any of you felt restraints on your energy bodies? and wings. I heard of angelkin/demonkin removing or loosening a few and feeling their phantom wings a lot more intensely. So I thought I'd experiment and attempt to loosen/remove and so far I experienced I wouldnt say intense, maybe moderate heat flashes and 6 wings more tensely. It's interesting.  I dont think I'll remove the collar.

What are your theories on if removed completely(if possible) and/or the dangers of removing?

to add to those questions what do you think they were placed for?

Funny, I used to never feel my wings until about a month ago. I wouldn't recommend removal of wings just because, why would you want to? They're pretty badass, and they freak out scanners (Just ask Virtus  Wink ).

Oh yeah, and to answer your questions, I can't really say much in regard to how you'd function without your wings. It's interesting. Maybe if I meditate on it something will come to me.

As for why we have wings, I believe they were put there so that we could contain all of our energy without changing an appearance from a humanoid norm too much.
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 27
Location : NJ, USA

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:41 pm

I don't think he meanr removing our wings, Fierce. I think the general consensus (as per that one other topic) is that we like our wings where they are already, thank you very much lol.

I'm pretty sure that Zadki'el was asking about removing binds and wards placed on our human bodies that would allow us to feel our wings more intensely. =P

And I believe he's asking about the risks associated with doing such a thing since it's likely that those binds/wards help keep us and our energy stable in these types of bodies (which you sorta mentioned, Fierce).

To answer your question, Zadki'el, I'm really not sure what would happen or if it's safe. My personal bet is that one or a few seals may be fine, but that you might be running some risks by dong any more than that. I mean, it's in large part because of those binds that we're able to exist on this plane physically right now in the first place, if I'm not mistaken.

I would personally wait for a second opinion from someone more experienced or knowegable though before you try anything else with your binds at all. The hot flashes might or might not be a a sign that you're messing with something you shouldn't. I personally wouldn't know.

But like I said. I recommend a second opinion from someone who REALLY knows what they're talking about.

~Meti'ne
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:55 pm

Meti'ne wrote:
I don't think he meanr removing our wings, Fierce. I think the general consensus (as per that one other topic) is that we like our wings where they are already, thank you very much lol.

I'm pretty sure that Zadki'el was asking about removing binds and wards placed on our human bodies that would allow us to feel our wings more intensely. =P

And I believe he's asking about the risks associated with doing such a thing since it's likely that those binds/wards help keep us and our energy stable in these types of bodies (which you sorta mentioned, Fierce).

To answer your question, Zadki'el, I'm really not sure what would happen or if it's safe. My personal bet is that one or a few seals may be fine, but that you might be running some risks by dong any more than that. I mean, it's in large part because of those binds that we're able to exist on this plane physically right now in the first place, if I'm not mistaken.

I would personally wait for a second opinion from someone more experienced or knowegable though before you try anything else with your binds at all. The hot flashes might or might not be a a sign that you're messing with something you shouldn't. I personally wouldn't know.

But like I said. I recommend a second opinion from someone who REALLY knows what they're talking about.

~Meti'ne

Oh, I get it now. lol

Who knows? Maybe if you remove the binds placed you'd get some power back? I dunno. My specialty is the other areas of the metaphysical.  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 55
Location : Wales

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:55 pm

Weird weird weird. I've been railing against bonds for years and years. I've always had a feeling they are bonds I put on myself and I could never accept it. Why the hell would I bind myself? It's never occurred to me until now that it was to enable me to live in this world, in this body. Something to think about.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:10 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
Weird weird weird. I've been railing against bonds for years and years. I've always had a feeling they are bonds I put on myself and I could never accept it. Why the hell would I bind myself? It's never occurred to me until now that it was to enable me to live in this world, in this body. Something to think about.

Yes. It seems within reason that the bonds would be necessary to possess a human form. If we were to undo these restrictions, who knows what would happen? What would happen to the vessel we currently live in? Perhaps one might experience a merging of spirit and flesh? An intersection of previous lives into one point, into one physical being. No doubt we'd get our power back, but what other effects might there be?

Nobody knows, and only few may ever find out.
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 27
Location : NJ, USA

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:37 pm

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Ishtahar wrote:
Weird weird weird. I've been railing against bonds for years and years. I've always had a feeling they are bonds I put on myself and I could never accept it. Why the hell would I bind myself? It's never occurred to me until now that it was to enable me to live in this world, in this body. Something to think about.

Yes. It seems within reason that the bonds would be necessary to possess a human form. If we were to undo these restrictions, who knows what would happen? What would happen to the vessel we currently live in? Perhaps one might experience a merging of spirit and flesh? An intersection of previous lives into one point, into one physical being. No doubt we'd get our power back, but what other effects might there be?

Nobody knows, and only few may ever find out.

Hm... I may experiment with trying to loosen or remove some of my own bindings. I'm becoming more conscious of them for the first time since I first mentioned them a while back. I can feel more of them too. Might be easier to do something with them at this point.

I have to be honest, while these binds appear to assist us, they somehow also feel like they're not supposed to be there.

~Meti'ne
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Meti'ne wrote:
FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Ishtahar wrote:
Weird weird weird. I've been railing against bonds for years and years. I've always had a feeling they are bonds I put on myself and I could never accept it. Why the hell would I bind myself? It's never occurred to me until now that it was to enable me to live in this world, in this body. Something to think about.

Yes. It seems within reason that the bonds would be necessary to possess a human form. If we were to undo these restrictions, who knows what would happen? What would happen to the vessel we currently live in? Perhaps one might experience a merging of spirit and flesh? An intersection of previous lives into one point, into one physical being. No doubt we'd get our power back, but what other effects might there be?

Nobody knows, and only few may ever find out.

Hm... I may experiment with trying to loosen or remove some of my own bindings. I'm becoming more conscious of them for the first time since I first mentioned them a while back. I can feel more of them too. Might be easier to do something with them at this point.

I have to be honest, while these binds appear to assist us, they somehow also feel like they're not supposed to be there.

~Meti'ne

Perhaps they weren't placed by us on ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Posts : 332
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 27
Location : NJ, USA

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Honestly, I don't know who placed 'em. Like I said: it kinda feels like they shouldn't be there. Whether or not we put them on ourselves, it couldn't hurt to try to remove them... Possibly. ^^"

I'm still gonna take a whack at it lol.

~Meti'ne
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:58 pm

Meti'ne wrote:
Honestly, I don't know who placed 'em. Like I said: it kinda feels like they shouldn't be there. Whether or not we put them on ourselves, it couldn't hurt to try to remove them... Possibly. ^^"

I'm still gonna take a whack at it lol.

~Meti'ne

I guess we'll see if this could be a stepping stone to greater things.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Wow 10 replies <3 I love when we all can discuss like this lol. Also as for the binds I think Michael you placed some on me after our chat I'm not sure I can't remember all of it, but I know I might of placed on on myself to keep me from going unstable again. After the Grigori fall I lost it.

As for removing a few I got a friend named Virtus to soul dive for me and he saw the exact replay I would say of my fight with Sari'el, well wasnt so much a fight I tried to stop the fighting with others and Sari'el literally attacked me. But yea.

My wings have been felt intensely now all 6 mainly the ones in the mid section of my back, but what has me baffled is that another angel who is under Azrael saw a I dont want to call it Enochian symbol because I find that angelic text flawed, but he saw it on my arm like a tattoo..I have yet to understand what it's purpose.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:57 am

Zadki'el wrote:
Wow 10 replies <3 I love when we all can discuss like this lol. Also as for the binds I think Michael you placed some on me after our chat I'm not sure I can't remember all of it, but I know I might of placed on on myself to keep me from going unstable again. After the Grigori fall I lost it.

As for removing a few I got a friend named Virtus to soul dive for me and he saw the exact replay I would say of my fight with Sari'el, well wasnt so much a fight I tried to stop the fighting with others and Sari'el literally attacked me. But yea.

My wings have been felt intensely now all 6 mainly the ones in the mid section of my back, but what has me baffled is that another angel who is under Azrael saw a I dont want to call it Enochian symbol because I find that angelic text flawed, but he saw it on my arm like a tattoo..I have yet to understand what it's purpose.

What did this symbol look like?

Tell Virtus I said hi. I'm sure he'll remember me. lol
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:11 am

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Zadki'el wrote:
Wow 10 replies <3 I love when we all can discuss like this lol. Also as for the binds I think Michael you placed some on me after our chat I'm not sure I can't remember all of it, but I know I might of placed on on myself to keep me from going unstable again. After the Grigori fall I lost it.

As for removing a few I got a friend named Virtus to soul dive for me and he saw the exact replay I would say of my fight with Sari'el, well wasnt so much a fight I tried to stop the fighting with others and Sari'el literally attacked me. But yea.

My wings have been felt intensely now all 6 mainly the ones in the mid section of my back, but what has me baffled is that another angel who is under Azrael saw a I dont want to call it Enochian symbol because I find that angelic text flawed, but he saw it on my arm like a tattoo..I have yet to understand what it's purpose.

What did this symbol look like?

Tell Virtus I said hi. I'm sure he'll remember me. lol

I'm not so sure on how to even describe it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:22 am

Zadki'el wrote:
FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Zadki'el wrote:
Wow 10 replies <3 I love when we all can discuss like this lol. Also as for the binds I think Michael you placed some on me after our chat I'm not sure I can't remember all of it, but I know I might of placed on on myself to keep me from going unstable again. After the Grigori fall I lost it.

As for removing a few I got a friend named Virtus to soul dive for me and he saw the exact replay I would say of my fight with Sari'el, well wasnt so much a fight I tried to stop the fighting with others and Sari'el literally attacked me. But yea.

My wings have been felt intensely now all 6 mainly the ones in the mid section of my back, but what has me baffled is that another angel who is under Azrael saw a I dont want to call it Enochian symbol because I find that angelic text flawed, but he saw it on my arm like a tattoo..I have yet to understand what it's purpose.

What did this symbol look like?

Tell Virtus I said hi. I'm sure he'll remember me. lol

I'm not so sure on how to even describe it to be honest.

Hmmmm. That's alright. Just keep in in your mind always. It could be useful in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 73
Location : Kansas

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Can you possibly submit it as an attachment to the forum and take a picture with your phone? Would be interesting to see just what you have there!

Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

Posts : 162
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 27
Location : Texas

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:55 pm

I...actually don't know if I do have any binds/restraints on me. I don't feel my wings intensely at times but when I do, it freaks me out lol! But maybe if I experiment with feeling them more often I might felt something keeping me from feeling my wings at full force. Still not sure, yet.

However that was only my concern with my wings. If there's one thing I seem to have little to no bind on it the extent of my magic working. To me, it's terrifying because my spells and ritual work too strongly. Why didn't my magic get bound safely? What if I unconscious loosened the binding on it? Maybe it's not just our wings: what if we have binds elsewhere, but none anywhere else? There within lies reason, one I want to find out so greatly.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:53 am

So I would like to post an update to this thread, recently I had a demonic friend of mine break my seals. I have all but one left. What I discovered is that otherkin (excluding therians) have a number of binds myself I had 12, some have more or less. That when one soul dives another the seal takes the form of the person's kin to defend itself from being broken, now something similar to Psifighting has to be done to "kill" that seal which in a sense is breaking it which allows our core memories and latent abilities flow through. So far this has been quite an experience.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 55
Location : Wales

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:56 pm

I don't know if I've ever come across anything like that. Binds certainly, maybe seals, I can't tell really, but I've never had this kind of explanation. I know that some of my binding was done as part of a curse and I can certainly understand that there were seals completing the binding. I would imagine it was something routinely done by Shadow/Grigori,/whatever to bind things they were afraid of.

I would be grateful if you would explain a bit more of your understanding. I'm not saying, of course that there is only one kind of seal, only that I've never come across your explanation/classification before and I'd really like to hear more (well, read more)
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:29 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
I don't know if I've ever come across anything like that. Binds certainly, maybe seals, I can't tell really, but I've never had this kind of explanation. I know that some of my binding was done as part of a curse and I can certainly understand that there were seals completing the binding. I would imagine it was something routinely done by Shadow/Grigori,/whatever to bind things they were afraid of.

I would be grateful if you would explain a bit more of your understanding. I'm not saying, of course that there is only one kind of seal, only that I've never come across your explanation/classification before and I'd really like to hear more (well, read more)

It was confusing to me at first, but he calls them "kin seals" seals on the core that either break on their own or can be force broken. I am sure theyre not the only seal/binds..but these in specific that's what he calls them...It was really weird when he broke 3 of mine I started getting memories of Michael. I'm unsure which war was this but he took this weird form and it looked as if he lost control and destroyed half of metatron city. This memory was a very intense one.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 73
Location : Kansas

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:28 pm

You say the name of the city was Metatron?

Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:46 am

Ousa wrote:
You say the name of the city was Metatron?

Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven

yeah there was a city named after Metatron.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Posts : 928
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 73
Location : Kansas

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Can you remember very much about the city and it's surroundings. Desert, countryside, hills, forests and such?

Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:14 am

Ousa wrote:
Can you remember very much about the city and it's surroundings.  Desert, countryside, hills, forests and such?

Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven 

I can't yet, only thing I can really rely on is my memory and etheric projections.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:18 am

Zadki'el wrote:
Ousa wrote:
Can you remember very much about the city and it's surroundings.  Desert, countryside, hills, forests and such?

Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven 

I can't yet, only thing I can really rely on is my memory thus far and etheric projections.

Edited sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wards/Binds/Restraints    Wards/Binds/Restraints  Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Wards/Binds/Restraints
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: Brother & Sister Kin-
Jump to: