HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War of the Gods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zionis

Zionis

War of the Gods Empty
PostSubject: War of the Gods   War of the Gods EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:44 am

So I was told a story/past about how the Gods all overlooked a section of the world in their own pantheon each had their own followers and such, but what really felt like it "clicked" could be wrong about it, but anyway. The story went on about peace until Yahweh got power hungry, from there he started having his people "infiltrate" certain pantheons' areas and converting their people by showing Yahwehs' power. Some of the Gods did not like this but Yahweh was too powerful, had some type of weapon that allowed him or who he had with him kill a God. After kill some of the Gods some lost followers in turn lost power and chose to reincarnate. One pantheon Yahweh brought back as an angel of Valor if he pledged alligance to him, but use wife to get to him, not knowing his wife was alright and fine he chose to follow Yahweh before the rebellion he remembered trying to stop michael from punishing another angel and in turn Michael punished him, and he stood his ground, for that I believe he said he was promoted to archangel because they saw possible since he stood up to the great Michael he showed his worth. When the war happened Lucifer told him that Yahweh lied about his wife and for that he joined the side against him. He fell and spoke of this process where an angel can pledge allegiance to "Hell" and go through a process to become a angel turned demon. And became one of the 72 Goetia.

Now my reason for posting this what is others input it makes sense to me, and sounds interesting but I would love your inputs on the war of the gods. It does make sense from the war of the gods ending the age of the gods and bringing forth the age of man.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

War of the Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods   War of the Gods EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:04 am

Zadki'el wrote:
So I was told a story/past about how the Gods all overlooked a section of the world in their own pantheon each had their own followers and such, but what really felt like it "clicked" could be wrong about it, but anyway. The story went on about peace until Yahweh got power hungry, from there he started having his people "infiltrate" certain pantheons' areas and converting their people by showing Yahwehs' power. Some of the Gods did not like this but Yahweh was too powerful, had some type of weapon that allowed him or who he had with him kill a God. After kill some of the Gods some lost followers in turn lost power and chose to reincarnate. One pantheon Yahweh brought back as an angel of Valor if he pledged alligance to him, but use wife to get to him, not knowing his wife was alright and fine he chose to follow Yahweh before the rebellion he remembered trying to stop michael from punishing another angel and in turn Michael punished him, and he stood his ground, for that I believe he said he was promoted to archangel because they saw possible since he stood up to the great Michael he showed his worth. When the war happened Lucifer told him that Yahweh lied about his wife and for that he joined the side against him. He fell and spoke of this process where an angel can pledge allegiance to "Hell" and go through a process to become a angel turned demon. And became one of the 72 Goetia.

Now my reason for posting this what is others input it makes sense to me, and sounds interesting but I would love your inputs on the war of the gods. It does make sense from the war of the gods ending the age of the gods and bringing forth the age of man.

Interesting. Being a hormonal teenager that has a habit of obsessing over negative memories, I couldn't get a feeling from this story. Other emotions probably drowned it out. But that doesn't mean it deserves any less attention on my part.

What can you say about this story? Does it bring back memories for you? I want to know more about this.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

War of the Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods   War of the Gods EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 9:45 am

I have no place in this memory, this is a friend of mine's memory, He's now known by Baal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War of the Gods Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Gods   War of the Gods Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Gods
Page 1 of 1