HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Hello! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:22 pm

Hi everyone  Smile 

I suck at introductions so...let's see...first off i should warn you, i'm from Germany so english is not my mother tongue.I learned it in school, but that was years ago, so my english may be a bit clumsy.

As for my kintype -  i've always identified as a Phooka, a type of shapeshifting fae from ireland, but a few years ago, i occasionally stumbled across the goetia and a list of the goetic demons.I saw the description of Solas/Stolas who is pictured as an owl with a crown, and felt a connection somehow.Funnily enough, i go by the name 'Silas' for a long time, and the similarity between the two names coupled with the fact that i always loved owls was too much to ignore for me.(Apart from other odds and ends).

Though it was an awakening, i still identify as a Phooka too.My theory is, that i - due to reincarnation - became a Phooka and repeatedly incarnated as one.I guess i wanted to leave my demonic past behind that way.

Apart from that, i have walk-in soul, a Tengu (japanese youkai) called 'Masahiro'.

Well, i think that covers all.But in case there are still open questions, don't hesitate to let me know. I will try to explain  Smile

Silas
Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Sitri

Sitri

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:25 am

hey dude, welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:55 am

Hello Silas! I'm glad to see a new face around here. Welcome and I hope you discover many new things here Smile Such an interesting name, I really like it. I have a very deep tie Japanese mythology, so hearing about Masahiro really interested me. I do have a question: Does Masahiro speak too? Will Masahiro be posting on the forum through you?

Again, welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here  Cool 

~Saea
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:06 am

@Sitri : Thank you  Smile 

@Saea: Thank you too!  Smile  Well, Masa speaks to me very often, and sometimes i let him be in 'charge' , but since we both share the same consciousness - i have no 'blackouts' or something like that when he's in charge - we post under the same name.Sometimes we change our userpic to symbolize who's in charge though, but that's all.

But if there are questions for Masahiro, he/we will gladly answer them  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:27 am

Welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:16 am

Thanks  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:00 am

Sorry I'm late to the party...as usual. I'm so unreliable lately.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll find it a warm and welcoming place where you'll feel safe. Any problems come to myself, Az or one of the mods and we will sort it.

I've come across the Pooka before. They're quite dark, although I have to say I find most of the Sidhe to be dark, in their own way, and that is absolutely fine with me. Cant stand 'fluffy bunnies'. 

The own connection is fascinating. I've not come across the crowned owl, that I can remember, but I have always had an affinity with owls. They've been my totem animal many times and accompany on spirit journeys. You've given me much to think about - and ask Mr Google about. What would I do without him.
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptySat May 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Thank you! And don't worry about being late  Smile 

Quote :
I've come across the Pooka before. They're quite dark, although I have to say I find most of the Sidhe to be dark, in their own way, and that is absolutely fine with me. Cant stand 'fluffy bunnies'.

Haha, me too ^^

Quote :

The own connection is fascinating. I've not come across the crowned owl, that I can remember, but I have always had an affinity with owls. They've been my totem animal many times and accompany on spirit journeys. You've given me much to think about - and ask Mr Google about. What would I do without him.

The owl is my totem too! The brown owl, to be exact (at first i thought it might be the barn owl, but i was proven wrong).Do you have a particular owl as your totem too?
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:36 pm

I've been dreadful lately. So unreliable. My owl is, I think a barn owl - brown on top with a creamy white underside. He's adorable, but he can be scary when his feathers are ruffled.
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:05 am

Now it's me who's being late, lol.Sorry for that ^^'

I don't know if my owl totem is male or female, the voice i hear when i talk to it sounds somewhat gender neutral.And he/she is very calm, just like myself.I've never seen him/her being angry or such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: