HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I think I am getting somewhere

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AutumnFallen

AutumnFallen

So I think I am getting somewhere Empty
PostSubject: So I think I am getting somewhere   So I think I am getting somewhere EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:22 am

I was listening to music about Lilith, Fallen Angels, things like that and it was like I awoke, I could feel my wings, and instead of just my Therian Wolf I completely felt a Fallen Angel. It was a euphoric awakening.

I know I am here because I wanted to live the human life again. I also was a Female angel who lay with a Man, which I've not read about, but that's what I remembered in a meditation sitting.

I almost got a name, but I am not sure about the name yet.

I also feel called by Lilith now. Which is not unusual most of the Goddesses (which I consider her.) who call me are "Dark" Goddesses. She's beautiful and wonderful.

I also had that dream the night I finally gave in to the fact I might be a fallen angel, where I was on a battle field, and I could see Winged beings fighting in the air and on the ground, falling. The dream was in blacks and whites, but it was extremely vivid. Extremely. I was on the ground, in some rocks. It was weird.

So that is where I am so far with memories.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: So I think I am getting somewhere   So I think I am getting somewhere EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:05 pm

If you read the book of enoch you will begin to realize the stigma that was involved with the fall. I'm glad that you have finally found yourself, I pray that all goes well with you.

Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven 
Back to top Go down
AutumnFallen

AutumnFallen

PostSubject: Re: So I think I am getting somewhere   So I think I am getting somewhere EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:02 am

I've heard it read aloud, and have a copy I can now read. It was pretty bad, as far as the stigma.

Thank you, me too.
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: So I think I am getting somewhere   So I think I am getting somewhere EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:05 am

Goddess... very few consider me such. BUT if i call to you, why have you not answered?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I think I am getting somewhere   So I think I am getting somewhere Empty

Back to top Go down

So I think I am getting somewhere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: The Fallen - Memories-
Jump to: