HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni

Go down 
+4
Ishtahar
Solalethiel
Ari'el
Zionis
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zionis

Zionis

My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni Empty
PostSubject: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:00 pm

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I figured I post my experiences with the etheric/spiritual plane here as I project with the few groups I go with.

So starting with my projection to heaven I noticed, those that "left" can be reinstated into their ranks and such within heaven, my experience was meeting "Elohim" or well the ones that helped create angelics I felt and saw one lay their hand on my chest and my core felt as if it was spinning and I had my "grace" once more this happened but a few days ago and I went to this library in heaven and discovered heaven is split into 3 levels, depending on nobility and such is what level you reside on/live in. Level 3 watches over level 2, level 2 watches over level 1 and level one watches over the etheric/this plane it was so amazing!

I asked how does one rank up to say seraphim & cherubim...but I got the answer that I never would've thought. They aren't ranks, but races of angelics only one that is not a race is archangel and the spheres, that archangels are in a sense "generals" of heaven's army, and the higher one is say "cherubim archangel" or "seraphim archangel" is what gives you more power in heaven's military.

Also what stumped me is our wings, no one had feathered, so I asked "why aren't our wings feathered?" a few angelics saw that as an insult and spoke of them being just energy strands? (best description I can give is look at Diablo 3 angelics wings) I projected and I indeed had a halo, but they spoke of that being more or so for the old angels, that now the grace is within us, which they taught me how to spiritually absorb my grace.

My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni 14775 but I believe we can condense that energy to feathered (personally I like the energy ones better lol)

Angelic weaponry, from what I saw/was told that our weaponry was created by a God known as Hephaestus that he resides in the heavens along with Aether the primordial of Light. I do have news about the "7 angels who stood before God" was apparently banned after the wars due to majority of us falling, but also that Metatron did not survive the war, this whole time I hated him for reasons I can't remember to only find out he did not survive which then saddens me.

As I type all of this I'm excited and I hope my experiences push you all to etheric project and try and or return home, it might not be completely home, but projections is as close as we can get now Smile I know what I share sounds a bit(well a lot) far out, but it was an amazing experience(s) that I just had to share

(I'll be sharing more on this topic post as I continue to project.)
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:05 pm

Thank you for posting Smile

Your experiences do not sound far-out to me. It actually makes sense, or at the least is an interesting new view on things. The seraphim and cherubim being different angelic races is interesting. I wonder how they are different. Do any of them have non-humanoid forms?

The thing about wings is interesting too. Sometimes I remember having feathery wings, sometimes I don't, sometimes it's more like energy, and sometimes the idea of /actually/having physical feathery wings seems not-quite-right, and it makes sense that we could manifest our energy wings to look like feathered wings if we wanted to.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:41 pm

Ari'el wrote:
Thank you for posting Smile

Your experiences do not sound far-out to me. It actually makes sense, or at the least is an interesting new view on things. The seraphim and cherubim being different angelic races is interesting. I wonder how they are different. Do any of them have non-humanoid forms?

The thing about wings is interesting too. Sometimes I remember having feathery wings, sometimes I don't, sometimes it's more like energy, and sometimes the idea of /actually/having physical feathery wings seems not-quite-right, and it makes sense that we could manifest our energy wings to look like feathered wings if we wanted to.

We had 2 other forms "berserker" and "ascended" but it was against the rules to take on these forms because they were animalistic and considered "impure" so we could only take on the attribute of these forms, not the actual forms. From what I remember Michael broke a rule and took on the full form of his ascended and got in trouble/had to face judgement. They are different in a sense of nobility, cherubs lived on the 2nd level and seraphims on the 3rd. Metatron city was I believe on the 3rd level. Heaven is very advanced, but the older angelics stick to the old ways in terms of weaponry and such. This literally blew my mind.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:55 pm

What did the berserker and ascended forms look like? Do you remember what Michael's looked like? I'm getting a very fuzzy image of a huge gold dragon-like thing with red accents... But I could be totally off.
Something about those forms being "impure" pisses a part of me off. Not exactly sure why. The part that's feeling that is my dragon side, and thinks it's a huge insult to be referred to as "impure", and that these rules were made so the higher ups could keep us in line, hold power over us. Not sure if that makes sense with what you've discovered.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:09 pm

Ari'el wrote:
What did the berserker and ascended forms look like? Do you remember what Michael's looked like? I'm getting a very fuzzy image of a huge gold dragon-like thing with red accents... But I could be totally off.
Something about those forms being "impure" pisses a part of me off. Not exactly sure why. The part that's feeling that is my dragon side, and thinks it's a huge insult to be referred to as "impure", and that these rules were made so the higher ups could keep us in line, hold power over us. Not sure if that makes sense with what you've discovered.

Michael's form um the berserker could of looked dragon like, but his ascended was almost like a buddha? it had many heads and many arms, he could not control that side of him and ended up destroying half of metatron city. I agree with you, on keeping us in check. I am unsure of what everyone's forms looked like as we all had different ones. I am currently trying to re-discover mine without being caught/breaking any rules. I notice when I project there's angelics there with me and my group.

It does piss me off because I want to know all about what I have locked away in a sense, but I cannot touch it without stepping on "impure" grounds, but I'm going to find a way past it and post about it soon enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:18 pm

Quote :
We had 2 other forms "berserker" and "ascended" but it was against the rules to take on these forms because they were animalistic and considered "impure" so we could only take on the attribute of these forms, not the actual forms.

That's really interesting.Do you remember anyone with a bigcat- like form? Like a panther or a leopard?
Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:30 pm

Solalethiel wrote:
Quote :
We had 2 other forms "berserker" and "ascended" but it was against the rules to take on these forms because they were animalistic and considered "impure" so we could only take on the attribute of these forms, not the actual forms.

That's really interesting.Do you remember anyone with a bigcat- like form? Like a panther or a leopard?

I do not, but that's mainly because it was against the rules to take those forms completely. I wasn't so far in the war after denying helping Michael in his task. I feel as though I didn't because I knew what he did was against the rules and he slaughtered even other angelics when he lost control.
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:34 pm

Quote :

I feel as though I didn't because I knew what he did was against the rules and he slaughtered even other angelics when he lost control.

Hmm, i can imagine that.But you helped me anyway, thanks  Smile 

Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:57 pm

Solalethiel wrote:
Quote :

I feel as though I didn't because I knew what he did was against the rules and he slaughtered even other angelics when he lost control.

Hmm, i can imagine that.But you helped me anyway, thanks  Smile 

Glad I could be of help lol.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Projection input   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 9:47 pm

I found out there's a place in the etheric for outcasted angels, instead of a hierarchy like their brothers and sisters they have a council, I plan to with my groups to visit them which is the spiritual side of alaska. I'm excited to see what this experience takes me. I know they still follow a little of the same morals as heaven's angelics but not fully.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 4:58 pm

That sounds like an interesting place.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:47 pm

The Council is dangerous. Be careful how you approach them. Be on your guard and don't take anything at face value.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Ish, do you mean the council of outcast angels, or The Council that is part of the hierarchy of angels? I don't know much about the social structure of the outcasted angels (I generally stuck to myself or non-angels after I left)... But The Council that was part of the governing hierarchy of angels is indeed dangerous. I used to be on that council. It has changed a lot since then, and I get the feeling it wasn't for the better.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:18 am

I would say both!

Some can both benevolent as well as malevolent.  Both of these  characteristics are prevalent per each spiritual being.  Look to the colors and feel the tonal of each one as they are presented to you.

My suggestion to you is to not do this on your own you need a guru or teacher for guidance.  These realms are treacherous to the unwary!

Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:45 am

Ousa wrote:
I would say both!

Some can both benevolent as well as malevolent.  Both of these  characteristics are prevalent per each spiritual being.  Look to the colors and feel the tonal of each one as they are presented to you.

My suggestion to you is to not do this on your own you need a guru or teacher for guidance.  These realms are treacherous to the unwary!

Well considering I am originally from the etheric it would be fine, but also I found out if an angel of heaven communes with a outcast it's not quite good and frowned upon which I am not unable to project to heaven, which I would think now I am not allowed to anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:30 pm

I can understand and appreciate the delemma.

I myself have been left out of the loop for so long that its probably and is the most frustrating and heartbreaking thing in my life.  I too like you just want to be acknowledged and whole once more!

Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 4:40 pm

If Heaven revokes a being's ability to enter simply for speaking to outcasts, that's not a place I'd want to be.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:23 am

Ari'el wrote:
If Heaven revokes a being's ability to enter simply for speaking to outcasts, that's not a place I'd want to be.

I believe it's because a large amount of the outcast before falling took technology/information from heaven to use for their outcast civilization.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Grigori   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 10:02 pm

I met the grigori (of course not the reincarnated ones) but they have their own faction in the etheric and seems like they don't desire to return to the heaven , they have their own city, angelic military and such.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 am

Who's in charge?

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:51 am

Ousa wrote:
Who's in charge?

I am not sure yet, but they were speaking of how Azazel (I assume they split in shards? and semyaza are high ranking demons in hell now after their punishment/fall) they became demons That Azazel if I remember correctly is the one that helps fallens that choose to join hell. While Sem is part of another Division.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 4:19 pm

Interesting! Keep digging for more information. I would really like to find out for sure and I do appreciate your input, its very helpful indeed!

Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:26 am

I met adam, apparently he's the creator of true seraphims, that true seraphims aren't with heaven, but some at one point chose to help heaven. I asked him if eve was real and he is eve, that him and eve were/are the same being
(this is a stretch and believe it if you wish this is still hard for me to grasp) he told me that the way faux seraphims came into creation is that he helped the first yahweh and yahweh wanted angels to be his protectors so he gave yawheh some power to create faux seraphims which are the seraphims that stand before God while true seraphims are born of Adam/Eve, part of the different bloodline..this has me believing Yahweh couldn't of created Adam/Eve, but I am unsure on that.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:27 am

I met my brother Jophiel! ^^ I'm pretty weird feeling...I actually don't know how to feel about this. He's not here physically, but is possessing/walk-in I do remember him never falling with the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Zionis wrote:
I am not sure yet, but they were speaking of how Azazel (I assume they split in shards? and semyaza are high ranking demons in hell now after their punishment/fall) they became demons That Azazel if I remember correctly is the one that helps fallens that choose to join hell. While Sem is part of another Division.

Well I guess I should say that I wasn't and didn't split into shards. I'm no demon although I have been portrayed as one for many millennia now. As for helping any Fallen that chose to join hell... well, other than doing all I could for The Morning Star leading up to his Fall, I am here to help and unite the Fallen so that the past can be healed for a unified future now that our prison has crumbled and we can finally incarnate fully again. Sem is one of the Fallen and united with us.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni   My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni Empty

Back to top Go down

My Experiences- Zadkiel Kalosýni
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next