HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Must see movie!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zionis

Zionis

Must see movie! Empty
PostSubject: Must see movie!   Must see movie! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:52 pm

The movie Noah is so amazing and sad at the same time! it's a must see, azazel and semyaza are on it as rock golems because god imprisoned them for getting involved with humans. Semyaza despised humans for killing the others and Azazel helped Noah reach his destination...omg right before Semyaza was about to die he said "creator forgive me" my heart dropped at the sorrow in that voice and right in time he was released from his prison and returned to heaven...so did the other angels then Azazel was by himself and he was all fighting to help Noah, then he pulled open his rock chest and was freed, it's was an amazing scene. I wont spoil all of it but this was a small, very small summary of one scene >_< watch it! lol.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Must see movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movie!   Must see movie! EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Watched it also.  It definitely rang a bell!  Only wish that it would have been all that simple when it actually happened many many moons ago!   Smile  Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Must see movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movie!   Must see movie! EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Ousa wrote:
Watched it also.  It definitely rang a bell!  Only wish that it would have been all that simple when it actually happened many many moons ago!   Smile  Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven

It made me sad to be honest, and what Noah did with that little girl upset me at that point, but then I felt sad for him at the end :c Though I lack a significant amount of memory it does help me to see what the grigori/watchers felt on a very small scale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Must see movie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must see movie!   Must see movie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Must see movie!
Page 1 of 1