HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now? Empty
PostSubject: David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now?   David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Lili'el asked in another thread what I plan on doing now that I know and accept my darker, deeper nature. I wanted to make a new thread for this conversation because I've been meaning to write about it.

The whole reason I came to SotF over 7 years ago now was because I felt that something had to be done to save the world/change the world. But when I first got here I didn't know how the world needed to be changed, or what we could do, or what it needed to be saved *from*. I believe that in that time we've discovered the answers here together, though I thought that would be impossible, hahaha. I feel comfortable with everything we've discovered. I know some still seek some answers. Everything I've discovered with you has been to my own satisfaction.

What did the world need to be saved from? Az and Ish had the answer to this partially on first joining. There is an ancient enemy that all, Shadow, Fallen, and other, must find the will and forgiveness in their hearts to put aside old grudges to join together and defeat.

But WHAT is it? This was discovered partially through first hand, partially through research. I call the ancient Enemy from my perspective the Uncreation for two reasons. There are many universes and many Creations. This Creation is whole and complete and everything that should be here was created to be here.

The Uncreation was not created to be here. Apparently this idea is echoed in the Emerald Tablets, whatever they are - real or not, other people have somehow come to the same conclusion. They say that an outsider energy came into this universe to fuck things up lol. That's the first reason that I call it the Uncreation. It's not of this Universe/Creation. It's not interdimensional. It was simply never meant to be here.

The second reason that I call it Uncreation is that, the point of this Creation is about growth, and that's what we all, everything made, aspires to consciously or unconsciously, but unlike anything in Creation, the Uncreation WANTS entropy, decay, and undoing. Not destruction... Destruction is part of Creation. This wants the absence of anything. It WANTS a void, nothingness, which is also the opposite of Creation.

We had some first hand experiences with it and its attacks and learned that the best way to counter it IS love. I don't mean romantic or conditional love but the kind of love that you came into this planet with, as a little baby, and radiated freely. Love is the energy of Creation and that repels it. Being attacked by the Uncreation is far more common than most know. When you're sitting around and you've ever felt out of nowhere depressed, suicidal, hopeless, or aimless like nothing really matters, that is often these beings attacking. No I'm not saying that you shouldn't seek help if you're feeling that way Smile absolutely do, don't be alone. But know that there are creatures all around us influencing us all of the time. And if/when you do feel that, send yourself love and acceptance, and send them love and acceptance. It sounds counterintuitive but it works.

How does the world need to be changed? "Magik" is missing from the world. True and real magik, making things float or burn or teleporting or making things manifest with a thought. This has always been my belief and coming here confirmed it. The source of Magik was cut off here - this is unhealthy for the planet and for us because life energy must flow, it must always flow.

But HOW did magik come to be missing from the world? To my surprise, we confirmed through our shared memories and research that this happened at the end of the Grigori War. The Gates between dimensions - this plane that we're in is the material plane, and other places as real as this one can be considered magical - were closed, which shut off the flow and magik from this plane. It's our understanding that this is also why there *are* Otherkin. Why you're trapped in human or animal incarnations for the most part: because your soul can't go to your home plane until the gates are fully open and the flow restored. This remains the only plane that our souls can bounce around in, which is very unnatural.

Here's where David Icke comes into it, and where I've decided to hone my focus. David Icke's most recent book fleshed a lot of this out, for better or worse. And, he writes about things that I had remembered, but that I didn't understand until he wrote about them.

What is the enemy - not just the Uncreation, but malevolent interdimensional beings that feed on pain and fear and anger, which have their hand in every superpower, world government, many financial institutions, and military institutions, known and unknown, on this planet. Getting that much control took a long time, at least 10,000 years. We estimate this is around the same time that the Grigori War happened, yes? And the same time that magik was sealed away from the planet and we were trapped here. So with all of us in chaos they've had plenty of time from the only unseen dimension still connected to this planet (that's 4D, the astral plane) to create webs and webs of control. David Icke calls these beings Reptilians and connects then to the Shadow and the worship of the dominating Goddess. I was undecided on the Reptilian aspect but some of us do remember them being in the planet back then. There's archeological and ancient oral history evidence that points to *something* that came to the sky and brought higher knowledge in cultures all over the planet. We have often connected them to Grigori here in this forum - that Grigori and Shadow had bases all over the planet and brought knowledge to humans, who I believe were in a state of forgetfulness for some reason (humans have also been on the planet for much longer than previously thought, which mainstream archeologists are starting to catch on to). But whether the Shadow and the Reptilians had the same goals or not....?

How have these creatures operated from the shadows for so long so successfully, and what can we do to stop them? Icke's latest book really clarified all of this for me and added to my own understanding of my memories.  Icke proposes that there is a base inside the Moon, which is actually hollow and artificial. That sounds.... Really way out there. He does make a good case, for what it's worth. Even my physics teacher yelled at us often that tides are not ruled by the Moon but by Earth's rotation and wind patterns. The math just doesn't add up, she would say.

Regardless, Icke's statements about the Moon having a base match my own memories of.... Being in a city in the Moon. And getting kicked out of it. My personal understanding since reading his book is that the "Seven Sisters"/possibly all Pleiades people came to Earth to guide and help humans and lived in the Moon city.

When the enemy arrived, we were kicked out, and they apparently took it for their own. But they've used all our science and technology to the most evil ends, and that is how they control us now with no one being able to see them. Icke writes about a *frequency* broadcasted from there that restricts all our perception.

This was a revelation for me. Tesla said Understand frequency, and you will understand reality.  All matter vibrates.  Mainstream science also says perceivable reality is a hologram.  So reality is also illusion.  But this illusion is made of particles, which are vibrating, and moving, and spinning, all creating sound. All creating different frequencies.  We all exist in *perceivable* frequencies. What about the ones that we can't perceive? Those are where the enemy hides. There is a frequency being broadcast at this planet that blocks out the true reality frequency that comes from the Source, the Central Sun/Black Hole. Without that, we are stumbling in the dark blind and feeling for the lightswitch while those that can see in the dark stand nearby with ropes and weapons to bind and subjugate us. And this is how it's been for the past 10,000 years or so.  

When Icke wrote about a base on the Moon, at first I was very depressed. After all we're *not* exactly in Sailor Moon Smile. We can't actually zap to the Moon and defeat the bad guys. But I kept reading on, because I was led to this book by spirit, so I knew that there would be a solution. The frequency is the key.

I believe that we have to counteract that dulling frequency, and that will start a domino effect that will eventually free the planet. So, what I'm working on right now, with the help of spirit, and magik, is how to do that.

Does any of this resonate for you? About the Moon or Reptilians? Do you remember the Pleiades people? If there is a frequency blocking our sight and perception, what do you think can be done about it?

My plan now that I know all this is too wake people up through magik and song. Marilyn Manson said Music outs the strongest form of magik and after his concert I think he's absolutely right. Music is the strongest form of magik because music directly employs *frequency* and the manipulation of frequency. Stronger than thought, or will, or spoken word which is so powerful on its own, music depends on the sacred geometry to create new things. Since I've done magik for so long, I believe that I can infuse a "wake up" frequency and perform it for people. And now that I know who and what I really am, I know who my audience is: the dark ones. We're the ones who will change and save this world, through singing and vibrating at a new harmony that will free us from the dissonant harmony they put in place.
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now?   David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:22 pm

The Seven Sisters and the Moon base. This sound very familiar, especially the Seven Sisters. I do identify with being something "celestial" but it's weird. Though part of me wants to say I'm a Starseed, another part says it's too limiting of a term. It's weird, but I feel like I was amongst or apart of the stars rather than from them. The feelings I get otherwise are wonky until further analyzed....

Ashtart wrote:
How does the world need to be changed? "Magik" is missing from the world. True and real magik, making things float or burn or teleporting or making things manifest with a thought. This has always been my belief and coming here confirmed it. The source of Magik was cut off here - this is unhealthy for the planet and for us because life energy must flow, it must always flow.

I noticed that a lot of people in the Magical and Pagan community vehemently discount any notions of psychokinesis, teleportation, pyrokinesis and other such things. I never really thought that. I people are able to communicate with non-corporeal entities, then making objects move with one's mind isn't that farfetched. Maybe we've fooled ourselves into thinking that such abilities are in the realm of fantasy. We still have functioning frontal lobes. We shouldn't be afraid to push known spiritual limits or beliefs.

One thing that I've seen in these communites is the overwhelming number of "we digusting, inferior, low life, greedy, pathetic Humans" discussions and comparing them to how amazing and glorious and superior the Fae, the Elementals, the Shadow, and the Gods are. Just something that irks me. It's like, let's give ourselves credit. The same energy we use to cause pain is the same energy we can use to heal Smile

Ashtart wrote:
But HOW did magik come to be missing from the world? To my surprise, we confirmed through our shared memories and research that this happened at the end of the Grigori War. The Gates between dimensions - this plane that we're in is the material plane, and other places as real as this one can be considered magical - were closed, which shut off the flow and magik from this plane. It's our understanding that this is also why there *are* Otherkin. Why you're trapped in human or animal incarnations for the most part: because your soul can't go to your home plane until the gates are fully open and the flow restored. This remains the only plane that our souls can bounce around in, which is very unnatural.

I'm not suprised. I get the feeling this was done either to prevent further damage to the realms, or out of fear of complete decay. I don't think it's coincidence that we're operating from Earth now. Many believe the Earth to be an important asset in all of this. It's like we were orphaned and She gave us a home...and a mission.

The Uncreation and the results of the Grigori War intensely remind me of a lot of the bad guys in the PS2 game Okami. The main villain is described as being cold and emply like a hollow metal shell. Whereas the protagonist, Amaterasu in the form of a sacred white wolf, is the Earth Mother, warm supportive and strong. As Amaterasu, you fight to purfiy the Earth of the Cursed Zones, unnatural places where nothing grows only decays, by using the Celestial Brush (pretty much art saves the world lol!). *laughing dies down slowly* M-maybe I should go play it again...you know the Universe likes to put...in messages Shocked

Ashtart wrote:
Music is the strongest form of magik because music directly employs *frequency* and the manipulation of frequency. Stronger than thought, or will, or spoken word which is so powerful on its own, music depends on the sacred geometry to create new things. Since I've done magik for so long, I believe that I can infuse a "wake up" frequency and perform it for people.

A lot of Otherkin and Therians have a thing for music. When I was in fifth grade, my dream was to become a DJ who spun Trance music and on other forums I talked about how music helped me to Awaken, feeling  like I becameone with the music. Music...Art...even words have frequency.

Ashtart... I strongly believe you're on to something.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now?   David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:28 pm

This is what I was referring to as a tonal.  It's simply the key to successfully opening the door or simply to lock these doors of reality. You see and feel how music can have an impact on an individual either directly or indirectly.  Thoughts are simply a finer vibration of the same.  When we look at our bodies and take into consideration everything behind them we are simply recorders for spirit to learn and grow from.  Having a well based understanding through practicing right perception based on good discernment opens new doors of reality into our life's here on Gaia.  No one however has the key to another's view point or way.  It must be learned the hard way and there is no easy way other than a middle way stance to support yourself as you continue down or up your path that...you....have chosen.   Namaste!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now?   David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:42 am

Thanks for your comments! It's a relief to hear positive feedback on this as I've been sitting on it and mulling it in my head far too much!  I guess going forward we should ask what do we want to create? To destroy something bad is only half the battle, and much harder to do without a plan in place for what we should create when it's gone. Like... We can't have the world exactly as it was before I don't think, because we've come too far. But living the status quo is not an option; if we leave things as they are we will all become slaves of the mind and body. Not only is this unacceptable but I think in the long run it would lead to a collapse of this reality. The fae are always asking me to reconnect with them, and to help people reconnect with them, because the energy MUST flow. I'd love to reconnect with them in the physical but it would also be kind of scary hahaha. The same with ETs or UFOs that I think reside here in this planet. Which reminds me, there was a GREAT video I saw recently of a UFO sighting that made me feel so good! I'll look it up to share, and hear what you think about it.

Lili'el keep following your feelings about the stars. I had similar feelings when I was waking up too.  I often think that Japanese games and anime, even music, is onto stuff that is very hidden from us here. Maybe it is Amaterasu-o-kami guiding them to the truth. It's interesting to me that she was depicted as a white wolf in that game, since Madame Pele takes the form of a white dog in Hawaii. Do replay it, and let us know if you discover anything new.

Ouza, I sometimes feel this is related to why we are guided to come back together in the physical. I feel guided to reunite with Iscarion though I really don't want to lol because I think we can create something for the planet together that we can't apart. It was reminding me of something that I was just reading about in the Icke book, about all people having their own gravity. Like maybe we all carry our own tones too. And when we reunite in the physical, new tones are created from the blending of our individual tones?
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now?   David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:48 am

Ouza, that was your 888th post! Smile Triple eights are very good Very Happy The video of the ETs actually looks like your avatar o_o...Twin Ships Witnessed – Vero Beach FL:

I love this video! I watched it twice just for the good feelings. I'm surprised that they came so close but it means that things ARE changing, I think, including our inert work and our work together to discover the truth of the planet and free ourselves, it's all interconnected Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now?   David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now? Empty

Back to top Go down

David Icke, Reptilians, and the Moon Matrix. Re: What now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Body & Soul-
Jump to: