HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Truth of Lucifer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

The Truth of Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: The Truth of Lucifer   The Truth of Lucifer EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:48 am

Hi everyone,

I posted this in the book club section, but I'm posting here as well in case you might have not seen it.  Take care!

It's been a while since I've posted on here so I hope you're all doing well.  I've been working a lot on myself and reawakening my soul.  I have also written a book and had it published titled The Truth of Lucifer.  I'll put some links in here so you can read the synopsis and see for yourselves.  I think you'd all find it very interesting.

It's a critical analysis about mankind as a whole, but targets the stereotypical conservative Christian perspective in America and its hypocrisies more than anything. It deals with the history of Lucifer and the numerous stories that have been told not just in the Bible but in other books as well. It also discusses doomsday scenarios and conspiracy theories involving Lucifer, the Grigori, Nephilim and the Illuminati.  It's also me giving a big middle finger to liars, hypocrites and bigots all over the world.

This book could really get a lot of attention because I don't pull any punches, especially with Christians.  I know some of you on here have issues with organized religions and their followers so I think you'd enjoy reading it.  I've drawn a line in the sand and revealed myself to the world.  I won't let them hurt anyone any longer.

I wanted to tell you all about it because I know you're searching for your truths.  I've been focusing the majority of my energy trying to get the word out on my book.  It's self published so a lot falls on me to get the word out, however I did see it advertised through Barnes and Noble on this site.  That was pretty exciting!  Hopefully someone here has seen it as well.  

If any of you want to know more I have a bunch of social media sites started now under Aren G. Olson.  I'm on Patreon, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+ and Linkedin to name a few.  I've also got a blog titled The Truth of Lucifer at http://hbkomega314.blogspot.com/ if you'd like to read what's going on with me currently.

I'm really making a go of this and I'm looking for any help I can get.  If you don't want to that's fine but if anyone here is interested in anything I've written so far I'd really appreciate the help.  Simple things like letting people know about the book or liking my social media sites help me immensely.  Please feel free to contact me on any of my pages.

Again, I hope you're all doing well.  The masses are awakening and I see the power structures losing control.  That's no coincidence.  Disclosure is coming soon.  Take care and hopefully I'll talk with some of you soon!  Very Happy

Links:

The Truth of Lucifer synopsis:  http://www.pagepublishing.com/portfolio-view/the-truth-of-lucifer/

Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Lucifer   The Truth of Lucifer EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:50 am

I was finally able to take a screen shot on here to show you guys.

The Truth of Lucifer Screen11
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Lucifer   The Truth of Lucifer EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:04 pm

Your book sounds pretty interesting! Do you have links to your social media pages?
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
SeventhWatcher

SeventhWatcher

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Lucifer   The Truth of Lucifer EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:02 pm

Lucifer doesn't need to write a book. Let alone advertise it.

I've dealt with Lucifer personally in conjurations and workings. Not trying to out you down or what you're doing, but yah... just getting overly annoyed about this things.
Back to top Go down
SeventhWatcher

SeventhWatcher

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Lucifer   The Truth of Lucifer EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:05 pm

If you truly have a connection with Lucifer, of any sort, we should be working together.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Lucifer   The Truth of Lucifer EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:40 am

To be fair you also don't have a place to say what lucifer would and wouldn't do as being him=/= working with him, nor does anyone that claim to work with him will have the same experience with him as others would. If Lucifer was incarnated to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth of Lucifer   The Truth of Lucifer Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth of Lucifer
Page 1 of 1