HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

been gone awahile...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eshtar

Eshtar

been gone awahile... Empty
PostSubject: been gone awahile...   been gone awahile... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 10:07 pm

heya all. it has been a long time of exploring. I am back to feeling that strong pull that I am Grigori. Yet I do not know who I am.. I do still to this day hear my name as Ishtariel. Or something at least similar. i have been more pulled to the Second fall then the First. I do have a few questions like can grigori have say succubus like traits AKA feeding off sexual energy?
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: been gone awahile...   been gone awahile... EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 6:50 pm

Yes, they can and most certainly have been or will be depending on the circumstances involved.

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Eshtar

Eshtar

PostSubject: Re: been gone awahile...   been gone awahile... EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 8:41 pm

thanks it answered many questions I had. I did not know Grigori could feed in that manner. Some others say it would be unlikly I would be grigori as there are only 200. Yet the pull is strong. Yet i also feel a pull to Seraph and Archangel. but heard angels could be of more then one choir.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: been gone awahile...   been gone awahile... EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 10:46 pm

Not all the watchers or Grigori were involved in the fall. The 200 as far as I can recall were a team separate from the others. Some may say the intentions were personal and evil where others may not agree. I personally believe that at the beginning the reasons were for the betterment of all concerned but that is just me. Sure there were repercussions of the genetic tampering but all were done for those who were on the earth at the time which at the time was an unforgivable no-no for these 200 involved. On Mount Hermon the leader named Semyasa made a pact with the others that if and when any repercussions might occur because of these acts of so called sedition that he would in, fact take full responsibility for everything. And a Tome was written among the 200 and signed by all.

Back to top Go down
Eshtar

Eshtar

PostSubject: Re: been gone awahile...   been gone awahile... EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 11:58 pm

ya makes alot of sense to me. it is something I am highly pulled to with this kind of subject.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: been gone awahile...   been gone awahile... EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 2:00 am

I'm glad that you are here! Any other further questions feel free to ask.

Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: been gone awahile...   been gone awahile... EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 2:05 am

One thing I forgot to add is yes, I agree with you that there were many other choirs... as you put it!

Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: been gone awahile...   been gone awahile... EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:10 pm

When I previously referred to a Tome being written, I meant to say that is was a codex signed in mutual agreement!

Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: been gone awahile...   been gone awahile... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:42 am

Welcome/Welcome back, and as for the question, any race can have succubus traits as feeding off sexual energy is not really something -just- linked to a single race or succubus. Sexual energy can be a powerful thing so it's often used by multiple beings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: been gone awahile...   been gone awahile... Empty

Back to top Go down

been gone awahile...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: