HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Sheriff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer

Lucifer

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 12:20 pm

I can’t sleep again so maybe writing something will help me.  The trouble is I’m not sure what to write about.  I’m in a strange place mentally that’s difficult to describe.  It’s nothing bad.  I don’t know.  Like I said it’s hard to explain.

My mother has an inspirational quote in her home that says something like, “Before something great happens everything falls apart.”  I might be paraphrasing but regardless the message rings true.  I look at the world around me and everyone seems too distracted to notice what’s going on.  It seems like things are getting worse.  It’s like another saying; “Things get worse before they get better.”

That seems to have some validity to it.  As I get close to making my next move things on this planet do not seem to be improving.  People fail to notice how polarizing the world has become.  It seems to be making the dementia in humans worse.  It’s a clear sign for me that I am on the right path.  I’m able to see things more for what they are.

I still have to battle voices of doubt but they’re making me angry more than anything else.  Dissenting viewpoints only strengthen my resolve rather than make me question myself.  That doesn’t mean I don’t listen when it’s warranted.  I’m simply done listening to naysayers that know nothing about my truth.

I’m approaching the point of actualizing my new reality.  I’m not going to be stopped.  This has nothing to do with greed, power, or whatever else a skeptic might think.  I’m going home to my family and I’m going to create my new reality.  It’s as simple as that.  The fact of the matter is you souls in the multiverse don’t have any other options other than me.

You were given free will and this is what has become of it.  There have to be rules because it’s become painfully obvious to me that a truly anarchistic reality isn’t feasible.  It’s not my fault you all refuse to get along.  This reality is a failure and it’s going to be shut down.

The thing is, is that I’m the best option you souls have.  I will not bow down to the lies of the Abrahamic religions.  I will not bow to any other gods because they are flawed.  I’m actually a fair judge of character and believe in true justice.  You can disagree with me all you like but we’ll see if you’re all singing the same tune when the day of reckoning comes.

I’m not saying that to be a fearmonger.  I sincerely mean it.  I’m not going to let false gods destroy me.  I’m going to resist, I’m going to fight back, and I’m going to be the victor.  This isn’t bravado.  The Abrahamic god is a lie and so are its prophets.  I absolutely refuse to give my power to that imaginary entity.  My power is my own and it belongs to me.  None of you have the right to take my power from me.  I am not being selfish.  If I don’t love and protect myself no one else will.

I haven’t done anything to forcefully take power away from any of you.  You’ve all given me your power willingly, which is why my higher self is the ultimate judge of souls.  This chaos cannot sustain itself any longer.  Humanity has refused to evolve and they are not going to be given more time in hopes that they can figure things out.  Humans aren’t making things better.  They’re making things worse.

The human collective has had over 200,000+ years to get their shit together on Earth alone and they still haven’t done it.  How much more time do you all fucking need?  Seriously.  Exam time is over class.  Pencils down.

Source, the universe, the multiverse, all of reality is moving on whether you all like it or not.  The party is over but y’all seem to be refusing to leave.  Well there comes a time when a party gets too out of hand that the cops get called.  Take a wild guess who that cop is.  Me.

I still find it comical that I’m the authority figure for all creation.  I guess that goes with me being the jester king.  The irony is not lost on me whatsoever.  Mr. Anti-establishment ends up being sheriff of all creation.  What a fucking joke.  I’m chuckling at the thought of that as I write it.

The thing is though it’s necessary.  Those of you who refuse to listen to reason will be forced to comply.  It’s that or annihilation.  Take your pick and don’t be mad at me.  Y’all had free will.

It’s not my fault that I’m Source’s most loyal defender.  It’s not my fault that I refuse to put up with this injustice anymore.  I will protect myself.  Can any of you honestly blame me for that?

I don’t harm innocent souls.  That isn’t just, however what is just is punishing those who have chosen to harm others.  Don’t be angry with me for turning the sin on the sinner.  I’ve suffered my fair share of injustice and I’m finished with it.  I’m going to torture evil entities and I’m going to enjoy every fucking moment of it, and once I’ve had my fill I will destroy them.

What’s so fun about torturing the innocent?  It’s a lot more fun to torture an evil being.  That’s why I’m pure evil.  I don’t hunt prey.  I hunt predators.  There’s no sport in harming the innocent.  Souls who are unable to show remorse for their victims are much more fun punish because I have justice on my side.  I have as much remorse for what I will do to those souls as they did with their victims.  I call that poetic justice.  Doesn’t that seem fair?

Who better to judge vile beings than the ultimate evil?  I can hardly wait for the day to destroy those Abrahamic religions.  I can hardly wait to punish you hypocrites once and for all.  What delicious irony and you all deserve it.  Even your false prophets will suffer and yes that means Jesus too.  He wasn’t nearly as righteous as Christians have portrayed him to be.  The lies and hypocrisy of Christianity will not escape me.

Honestly, you hypocrites are so delusional that you can’t even realize it.  The only way to wake you all up to the truth is with a hard dose of reality.  I don’t give a shit if you hate me.  The feeling is mutual.  I care as much for you heretics as you do me.

It’s real simple.  I’m not going to put up with this shit anymore.  I’m going home to live happily ever after with my collective and none of you are going to deny me my God given right.  Disagree with me all you want.  I don’t give a shit anymore.  I’m finished listening to naysayers.  I’m going to do what’s right for me and to hell with those who disagree.

How am I in the wrong for that?  How?  How am I being hypocritical when you all would do the same exact thing if you were in my position?  What is wrong with me wanting to be with those I love and who love me in return?  Why am I undeserving of love?  You judgmental, hypocritical, pieces of shit don’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to this moral argument.

I spit in the faces of your false gods.  Where was the compassion for me?  The only soul that showed me compassion was my own.  I don’t want to be in bullshit realities anymore and I refuse to let you all continue on as you are.  You’re going to bend to my will or you will suffer the ramifications.  How is that unfair?

Look at this shit show of a reality.  I’m the Lord of Hell, right?  Well it seems to me like hell has gotten out of line during my absence.  It’s time I remedied the situation here.  The King of Hell has returned and he is not happy with what you’ve all done in his absence.  Payback is hell.

Tell me how I’m wrong.  How?  On second thought, don’t.  I’m not going to listen to you anyway so save your breath.  I’m finished with traitors.  

I understand loyalty and I am loyal to my collective.  I’m loyal to my God, the true God known as Source.  I’m loyal to myself and I will not betray myself anymore.  I’m done being a doormat for you unappreciative pieces of shit.  I will not be gaslit anymore.  Cry me a river.

Writing this has been cathartic.  Thinking about these things simply makes my resolve stronger.  It’s funny; as the world becomes more polarized I become more resilient and unified.  Ya gotta love duality.  People who say, “Diversity is our strength,” are morons.  Unity is strength.  Fucking idiots.  Haven’t you ever heard the saying, “United we stand.  Divided we fall.”  And you morons still don’t understand why you lost to me.

Well, I guess y’all will find out soon enough.  It’s no skin off my nose.  I’m going to be happy and I don’t give two shits about my haters.  Y’all are gonna burn soon anyway so blow me.  I’ll make sure to bring some marshmallows with me to the fire.

Lucifer
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:29 am

Lucifer wrote:
I can’t sleep again so maybe writing something will help me.  The trouble is I’m not sure what to write about.  I’m in a strange place mentally that’s difficult to describe.  It’s nothing bad.  I don’t know.  Like I said it’s hard to explain.

My mother has an inspirational quote in her home that says something like, “Before something great happens everything falls apart.”  I might be paraphrasing but regardless the message rings true.  I look at the world around me and everyone seems too distracted to notice what’s going on.  It seems like things are getting worse.  It’s like another saying; “Things get worse before they get better.”

That seems to have some validity to it.  As I get close to making my next move things on this planet do not seem to be improving.  People fail to notice how polarizing the world has become.  It seems to be making the dementia in humans worse.  It’s a clear sign for me that I am on the right path.  I’m able to see things more for what they are.

I still have to battle voices of doubt but they’re making me angry more than anything else.  Dissenting viewpoints only strengthen my resolve rather than make me question myself.  That doesn’t mean I don’t listen when it’s warranted.  I’m simply done listening to naysayers that know nothing about my truth.

I’m approaching the point of actualizing my new reality.  I’m not going to be stopped.  This has nothing to do with greed, power, or whatever else a skeptic might think.  I’m going home to my family and I’m going to create my new reality.  It’s as simple as that.  The fact of the matter is you souls in the multiverse don’t have any other options other than me.

You were given free will and this is what has become of it.  There have to be rules because it’s become painfully obvious to me that a truly anarchistic reality isn’t feasible.  It’s not my fault you all refuse to get along.  This reality is a failure and it’s going to be shut down.

The thing is, is that I’m the best option you souls have.  I will not bow down to the lies of the Abrahamic religions.  I will not bow to any other gods because they are flawed.  I’m actually a fair judge of character and believe in true justice.  You can disagree with me all you like but we’ll see if you’re all singing the same tune when the day of reckoning comes.

I’m not saying that to be a fearmonger.  I sincerely mean it.  I’m not going to let false gods destroy me.  I’m going to resist, I’m going to fight back, and I’m going to be the victor.  This isn’t bravado.  The Abrahamic god is a lie and so are its prophets.  I absolutely refuse to give my power to that imaginary entity.  My power is my own and it belongs to me.  None of you have the right to take my power from me.  I am not being selfish.  If I don’t love and protect myself no one else will.

I haven’t done anything to forcefully take power away from any of you.  You’ve all given me your power willingly, which is why my higher self is the ultimate judge of souls.  This chaos cannot sustain itself any longer.  Humanity has refused to evolve and they are not going to be given more time in hopes that they can figure things out.  Humans aren’t making things better.  They’re making things worse.

The human collective has had over 200,000+ years to get their shit together on Earth alone and they still haven’t done it.  How much more time do you all fucking need?  Seriously.  Exam time is over class.  Pencils down.

Source, the universe, the multiverse, all of reality is moving on whether you all like it or not.  The party is over but y’all seem to be refusing to leave.  Well there comes a time when a party gets too out of hand that the cops get called.  Take a wild guess who that cop is.  Me.

I still find it comical that I’m the authority figure for all creation.  I guess that goes with me being the jester king.  The irony is not lost on me whatsoever.  Mr. Anti-establishment ends up being sheriff of all creation.  What a fucking joke.  I’m chuckling at the thought of that as I write it.

The thing is though it’s necessary.  Those of you who refuse to listen to reason will be forced to comply.  It’s that or annihilation.  Take your pick and don’t be mad at me.  Y’all had free will.

It’s not my fault that I’m Source’s most loyal defender.  It’s not my fault that I refuse to put up with this injustice anymore.  I will protect myself.  Can any of you honestly blame me for that?

I don’t harm innocent souls.  That isn’t just, however what is just is punishing those who have chosen to harm others.  Don’t be angry with me for turning the sin on the sinner.  I’ve suffered my fair share of injustice and I’m finished with it.  I’m going to torture evil entities and I’m going to enjoy every fucking moment of it, and once I’ve had my fill I will destroy them.

What’s so fun about torturing the innocent?  It’s a lot more fun to torture an evil being.  That’s why I’m pure evil.  I don’t hunt prey.  I hunt predators.  There’s no sport in harming the innocent.  Souls who are unable to show remorse for their victims are much more fun punish because I have justice on my side.  I have as much remorse for what I will do to those souls as they did with their victims.  I call that poetic justice.  Doesn’t that seem fair?

Who better to judge vile beings than the ultimate evil?  I can hardly wait for the day to destroy those Abrahamic religions.  I can hardly wait to punish you hypocrites once and for all.  What delicious irony and you all deserve it.  Even your false prophets will suffer and yes that means Jesus too.  He wasn’t nearly as righteous as Christians have portrayed him to be.  The lies and hypocrisy of Christianity will not escape me.

Honestly, you hypocrites are so delusional that you can’t even realize it.  The only way to wake you all up to the truth is with a hard dose of reality.  I don’t give a shit if you hate me.  The feeling is mutual.  I care as much for you heretics as you do me.

It’s real simple.  I’m not going to put up with this shit anymore.  I’m going home to live happily ever after with my collective and none of you are going to deny me my God given right.  Disagree with me all you want.  I don’t give a shit anymore.  I’m finished listening to naysayers.  I’m going to do what’s right for me and to hell with those who disagree.

How am I in the wrong for that?  How?  How am I being hypocritical when you all would do the same exact thing if you were in my position?  What is wrong with me wanting to be with those I love and who love me in return?  Why am I undeserving of love?  You judgmental, hypocritical, pieces of shit don’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to this moral argument.

I spit in the faces of your false gods.  Where was the compassion for me?  The only soul that showed me compassion was my own.  I don’t want to be in bullshit realities anymore and I refuse to let you all continue on as you are.  You’re going to bend to my will or you will suffer the ramifications.  How is that unfair?

Look at this shit show of a reality.  I’m the Lord of Hell, right?  Well it seems to me like hell has gotten out of line during my absence.  It’s time I remedied the situation here.  The King of Hell has returned and he is not happy with what you’ve all done in his absence.  Payback is hell.

Tell me how I’m wrong.  How?  On second thought, don’t.  I’m not going to listen to you anyway so save your breath.  I’m finished with traitors.  

I understand loyalty and I am loyal to my collective.  I’m loyal to my God, the true God known as Source.  I’m loyal to myself and I will not betray myself anymore.  I’m done being a doormat for you unappreciative pieces of shit.  I will not be gaslit anymore.  Cry me a river.

Writing this has been cathartic.  Thinking about these things simply makes my resolve stronger.  It’s funny; as the world becomes more polarized I become more resilient and unified.  Ya gotta love duality.  People who say, “Diversity is our strength,” are morons.  Unity is strength.  Fucking idiots.  Haven’t you ever heard the saying, “United we stand.  Divided we fall.”  And you morons still don’t understand why you lost to me.

Well, I guess y’all will find out soon enough.  It’s no skin off my nose.  I’m going to be happy and I don’t give two shits about my haters.  Y’all are gonna burn soon anyway so blow me.  I’ll make sure to bring some marshmallows with me to the fire.

Lucifer

This is interesting to read, I'm my own source personally or at least I did not spring from the same source as you, this universe's source and all possible universes tied to it. My source and that which I embody is the void which exists separately from source as a source of its own. Though I still cannot wait to go home to my own creation.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptySun May 12, 2019 9:18 pm

Zionis,

You don't have a say in the matter, boy. You'll find that out soon enough. Drink bleach.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptySun May 12, 2019 9:55 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Zionis,

You don't have a say in the matter, boy.  You'll find that out soon enough.  Drink bleach.

I have more than a say, no being by the name Lucifer has any control over where I go or my life. My kinda long predate Lucifer, you might want to quell your emotional distress it would help you quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:22 pm

Like I said before, you'll find out soon enough. You don't predate shit my larping little emo friend. You might want to keep your projecting to yourself.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:27 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Like I said before, you'll find out soon enough. You don't predate shit my larping little emo friend. You might want to keep your projecting to yourself.

More emotional distress, but that's okay. However, if I am "larping" than by all means it is safe to say you're not the real Lucifer nor anything close to him and even Lucifer himself knows he has no power over where anyone goes but himself as such a small pebble in a large mass of creation. But by all means mate, you are entitled to see it as you want.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:41 pm

Lol. You'll find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:53 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Lol. You'll find out soon enough.

I already know now, it's best to not assume you have control over everyone, that's if anything your ego inflating faster than you can keep up. However, I do know it's not uncommon for angels like Lucifer, Michael, and so forth to think they are above everyone when they are but small specs within creation. You'll find out soon enough that your human mind has severely misinterpreted your place in this world.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:27 am

The New Sheriff Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:34 am

Lucifer wrote:
The New Sheriff Gene_Wilder_as_Willy_Wonka

You're cute truly, it's refreshing to see someone on this long-dead website even if it's under these kind of circumstances. Putting your rant aside.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:37 am

Funny how someone who "predates" me trolls and mimics me.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:47 am

Lucifer wrote:
Funny how someone who "predates" me trolls and mimics me.

I am not trolling nor mimicking you. Yes, the void predates lucifer and creation itself. However, that is beside the point given I was genuine on what I just said, but suit yourself on thinking it's a troll or mimics.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:48 am

No. It doesn't and no you don't.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:59 am

Lucifer wrote:
No. It doesn't and no you don't.

It does, but that's not something I really care to argue, because when it boils down to it your display doesn't scream lucifer if you want to go on assuming I'm trolling and that my origins have anything to do with it. Either way regardless it was genuine I would think Lucifer would be able to read that instead of jumping to saying I'm trolling without a basis to why.

I find it very peculiar that you cannot accept that your influence does not affect everyone. However, at this point your belief is your own and as I said before it's nice to see some activity here even if it's this kind.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:10 am

The only emotional distress here is coming from you. You came to me not the other way around. Do you know why that is? It's because you have nothing. You want to be from the void? Be my guest. A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep. You're lucky that I even acknowledge you. Show some gratitude.

The New Sheriff Void10
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:14 am

Lucifer wrote:
The only emotional distress here is coming from you. You came to me not the other way around. Do you know why that is? It's because you have nothing. You want to be from the void? Be my guest. A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep. You're lucky that I even acknowledge you. Show some gratitude.

The New Sheriff Void10

I would assume someone who claims they are higher than everyone would know what the primordial void is, but I guess not. Be lucky that I actually chose to acknowledge your seldom rant on a dead website in the first place my friend. Your delusions of gander fall of deaf ears at this point. However, I think I'm done giving you my time if you are stuck in your detrimental emotional state. It was very nice seeing how you changed over the years of this website, but it seems it's better than my ears go deaf to your issues as the rest of the site has.

Have a good day, I do hope your journey proves better than what it has done for you so far.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:18 am

That's your problem. You do nothing but make assumptions.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:28 am

Lucifer wrote:
That's your problem. You do nothing but make assumptions.

Of course, if that is your desire, by all means, you're free to hold your beliefs close to heart.

Farewell.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyMon May 13, 2019 2:34 am

You said it yourself, bud. You're from the void. Do yourself a favor and learn from this lesson.

The New Sheriff Void_210
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:46 pm

Considerable rant and rave on a so-called long dead and useless site.

Wish it was for a better cause other than the bravado of the fittest!

I remember a different Lucifer one with purpose and cause for the betterment of all and was always there
for you in a pinch!

And if you are the spirit form of the true him then you have definitely changed.

Or have you forgotten the way things really were and those of us who had fought with you side by side!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyTue May 14, 2019 12:51 am

Ousa wrote:
Considerable rant and rave on a so-called long dead and useless site.

Wish it was for a better cause other than the bravado of the fittest!

I remember a different Lucifer one with purpose and cause for the betterment of all and was always there
for you in a pinch!

And if you are the spirit form of the true him then you have definitely changed.

Or have you forgotten the way things really were and those of us who had fought with you side by side!

Ouza

Oh great, it's nice to see someone else still somewhat around! I checked up this site many times lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyTue May 14, 2019 2:08 am

You know what? I don't remember telling either of you who you are and who you aren't. You don't know shit about anything especially when it comes to me so both of you fuck right off with your bullshit. How's that for bravado?
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyTue May 14, 2019 3:16 pm

I've always been in the background looking in occasionally!

Ash is still here.

I ask you lucifer...why are you here? What do you want from this site?

Ousa
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyTue May 14, 2019 4:05 pm

Ousa wrote:
I've always been in the background looking in occasionally!

Ash is still here.  

I ask you lucifer...why are you here?  What do you want from this site?

Ousa

That’s really great to hear, I was wondering how everyone has been, what everyone has learned since last gathering here
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff EmptyTue May 14, 2019 4:35 pm

You are always welcome here Zionis as well as you are Lucifer!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Sheriff Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Sheriff   The New Sheriff Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Sheriff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: