HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How is everyone?

Go down 
+4
Razi'el
Ari'el
Azaz'el
Scratch
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ousa

Ousa

How is everyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Chocolate.... Lots of Chocolate!

"A true chocolate lover finds ways to accommodate his passion and make it work with his lifestyle. One key, not just to keeping weight down and staying guilt-free, but also to keeping taste buds sharp (essential for the professionals who evaluate new products as well as judge recipes), Is being discriminating." ~ Julie Davis of the Los Angeles Times, 10/30/85

"I don't understand why so many "so called" chocolate lovers complain about the calories in chocolate, when all true chocoholics know that it is a vegetable. It comes from the cocoa bean, beans are veggies, 'nuff said."

Ouza What a Face
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:14 pm

I'm pleased you ducked there Scratch! Have you eve seen me dance!!!

Wherever we hold this mass gathering, we'll have to make sure it raises a he'll of a lot of money so that we can all afford to get to it. Maybe we need to find a millionaire Fallen!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:08 am

I did just recently meet a millionaire Fallen. Trouble is, he's not at all pleased to be Fallen so I doubt he'll be the one sponsoring us. In fact when I told him he literally packed up his bags and left town! (Well, it was the holidays... but he has also stayed gone!) What a funny world we live in!! ahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:11 pm

If he is truly Fallen and he is meant to reunite, the knowledge will burn in him and he won't be able to keep his back turned forever.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 2:18 am

Weird... that millionaire fallen gave me this feeling like I wanted to explode out of my shell and burn.. whatever that means....
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:21 pm

That millionaire fallen must be really displeased with his realization. I can't imagine ignoring this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is everyone?   How is everyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How is everyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Body & Soul-
Jump to: