HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell? Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell?   ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:38 pm

By RWAIV Dec 10 2009 -

All I know is I was wrapped in a blue flame and I remember a second or two about 200 ft from the ground. It was grassy and there were a few trees but it was a mountanous area. I remember hitting the ground but not even one second after that. There was no pain but I was stunned motionless. Anyone else?

By Scratch Dec 11 2009 -

Heh. A spirit guide prompted me on that one, by asking me to "remember him in Mexico." The joke now is that I landed on his head. I've watched the memory, and even drew a picture of it before I knew I'm angelic, but it's not very pleasant. Sounds like I landed a lot harder than you. My flame changed from violet to red.

By Azaz'el Dec 11 2009 -

What an interesting question. I suppose I am greedy, as I have had 2 official 'Falls' and another attempted one!!

The first one is something I can remember little about. I wasn't a physical being then, I wasn't even Grigori, but because I didn't agree with the rules and opinions set down by those who wielded power (what a surprise), I was 'demoted' to the rank of Grigori. So this didn't take place in a specific physical location or world. It wasn't anything like my second Fall....... that was the painful one, which I have written about in My Story on the website.

The process is a painful one to remember and its something I try not to touch upon often. It wasn't just the physical torture they afflicted upon us... and they did make sure we had become fully phsycal BEFORE they started. I think I could have coped better with that agony and pain had I not had to watch my brothers being slaughtered before my eyes, and then been forced to watch Dani'el go through such a slow and painful death.

Then, as the physical body died they started on the spirit/soul/energy and unlike the others, they didn't expel me beyond this world but bound me to it. So I could feel and sense and be aware of the passing of every second, every moment, and all the pain and damage done to the planet and the life that exists here.

The flame or fire of my soul has never changed, but then again I don't think they would do anything to it, as essentially only a being of higher energy can change that within a being.... and they were of the same 'rank' as I once was. They may have changed my abilites, but they could never change my essence. As for where it was, all I can say is that it was in the City, the central home of all Shadow here on Earth, at Kharsag.

Az

By Razi'el Dec 25 2009 -

i don't think i was physical when i fell, so it may have been hard for anyone to see me. but if i had to guess.... somewhere in the mediterranean area, likely italy. if i had flames during the descent at all, which i kind of doubt, i bet they probably would have been white or green. *shrugs* who knows?

By Ishtahar Dec 25 2009 -

I didn't fall but I watched, I had to, was made to. Yes there was fire, lots of it... red yellow blue... like shooting stars except that I knew every one of them was someone I loved being drawn towards ultimate destruction. It's not a memory I have wanted to face but it is so vivid when I let it come.

By RWAIV Dec 26 2009 -

Thanks for all your input!

You know, obviously, i don't know exactly where i fell but that's interesting Razi'el. I remember what it looked like when i hit and I've been just searching mountain ranges and what I've been looking at that comes close is around the eastern Mediterranean/western middle east region. This is the closest I've found:

http://filelibrary.myaasite.com/Content/26...43/16718330.jpg

Also, i had a sense of adrenaline and chaos, not only from the fall but whatever was before that, what little i remember falling (all half of a second of it). Then it was like a switch, instantly while on the ground as soon as i hit-- silence, birds, calm. It's like this place was totally inhabited. Aside from being really stunned and paralyzed I felt relief in a sense.

By Ouza Jan 4 2010 -

For someone so invincible and untouchable I was a child, God and a idiot all at the same time.

I felt hurt, pain, sorrow, frustration, anger, vengeance for they were burning me and my children and all the loved ones of my heart for something that I was only to be held accountable for !!!

My sin... I fell in Love and lost everything and everybody that ever had become a part of in my life and ended up changing it forever!

I am the Prince of Runners, the thief of Hearts and Souls> The lier and the Hidden one !!!

The sleepers must awaken !!!

Ouza

By Azaz'el Jan 5 2010 -

All sleepers must awaken..... and I hope we're doing a good job of helping that to happen

Az
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell?   ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:30 am

I thought I might bump this post as reading it again it seems like an interesting one to revisits.

So, with the increased knowledge and memories that we all have now, does anyone remember anything more about where they fell, and if that place or country has any link or connection to them in this current life?

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: When did you realize who you were..   ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:50 am

Ok this is for all of you who know who you were before and after the war/fall, when or how did you realize your names? Did you have any dreams or visions? Or did your names/origins just jump out at you??? I'm just curious because it's driving me crazy that I have all of these memories and dreams and visions and I have yet to be able to get my name out of all of this...sigh..oh well like I said I was just curious at how any of you came about that information, maybe now that I've found this forum perhaps my dorment memories will awaken and piece together this puzzle, and who knows maybe one of you holds the answer to who I was...the one thing that I AM sure of is my mission here on earth...to find the Fallen ones, reunite us all and finally go home...

Gypsy
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell?   ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:55 pm

You may find that much of your past will dome back now that you are a member of the forum and are able to be completely open and honest about who and what you are. It is often the case that being amongst Kin or even just like minded individuals can bring to the surface some of what is missing. However, it rarely ever comes back whole and clear, as I'm sure you know.

The first memories that came back for me were of the life I had after my Fall, when I was summoned back from my prison to 'fix what went wrong' only to have it twisted again. That name came back clearly with those memories. Yet it was strangely reluctant to use that name and kept using a name that I knew little about but which felt so right for me. It was later, when continuing to work with Ish on our memories that I came to realise that the name I was using was in fact my former name. And then, with that acceptance, a rush of memories hit yet again, and I knew that I was Az.

So it was gradual and explosive at the same time, and something that shook my life and forced to to accept that I was who I suspected but never believed.

Az

Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell?   ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Believe it or not not all, were exiled or expelled the same way!

All I can remember is to watching the wontan murder of all and being burned and even thus thrown over a cliff and somehow sent somewhere else other than here. Fragmented like dust to the wind! with still a part of me trying to sly my way back slowly but somehow surely back, which is in fact finally is done and achieved!

First things first for me actions came through retaliation and the slow reorganizing my absolute focus due mostly due to a dupe of a promise that I had fell for and a loss of wishglow! I was back only for two things. Lost love and the reorganization of the whole. I came back for my team for them!

But so many memories are in flux and still are. Reincarnation after thousands and thousands of years does have a tendency to somewhat quite effectively due that!

Pieces Pieces, everywhere. I have to collect them, all back!

Since admitting to some of these things on this forum I have already been judged and have been attacked both directly and indirectly spiritually and or otherwise test or such.

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss! But that time for waiting and guessing is finally over. There is and never will be an end to this, I so swear!

But what has started and will never be stopped! The hope and knowledge of knowing that we are once and will be once more again reunified burns ever so much the brighter for us all. What ever that means or what ever that takes my persona that claim now is fully committed total infinitum!

Ouza

I do this for my lost love and the regaining of the respect of my once family lost only through trying to do the right thing for all! Free Will, Choice and Change!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell?   ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell? Empty

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Anyone remember WHERE they fell?
Page 1 of 1