HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Ishtahar's Experiences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Ishtahar's Experiences Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Ishtahar's Experiences   ARCHIVE: Ishtahar's Experiences EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:01 pm

By Ishtahar Sep 9 2007 -

I am sure that it will come as no surprise to anyone that my experience with Shadow has not been entirely positive. Time after time they have scorned me, denied me, cursed me and taken from me the things I love most.

It is true that I have been bitter and I have harboured hatred in my heart for those who have treated me in this way.

However, I have come more and more to realise that this is not the way forward. Hatred is a bad thing. It is the thing which led to our fall in the first place.

Shemyaza hated the Shadow, he despised their narrow mindedness, their arrogance and their superiority. He hated them even more when they cast him down and this led to the war and the fall.

We cannot afford to hate because we need more than ever to reunite to become one again. I know little of the ancient enemy but I know enough to be aware of their stirring and that they are seeking to return. I know enough to realise that there is trouble coming and to be ready for it we have to stand together.

There is no room in my heart for hatred it is too full of fear ....for my family, my children, my brothers and sisters, for humanity, for Kin, for us all.

It is wasted energy to hate.

I am disappointed to see that some of the Shadow still do not think so. They still harbour bitterness and are still as superior and arrogant as ever.

If any Shadow comes here in openess and understanding, in supporting the reunion of Shadow and Fallen then we will welcome them with open arms. If they are ready to seek understanding I am ready to give what poor knowledge I have. If they are ready to seek forgiveness I will give it, or if they offer forgiveness I will accept it.

BUT if those specific Shadow come here seeking to deny me, to pull me down or to impose their will on me they will have a fight on their hands.
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Ishtahar's Experiences
Page 1 of 1