HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Angel in town..lol

Go down 
+5
Ousa
Razi'el
Scratch
Ashtart
Gypsy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gypsy

Gypsy

New Angel in town..lol Empty
PostSubject: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:56 am

Hello to all my fellow fallen and otherkin...I am Gypsy, this is not my real name but a nickname a friend of mine gave me when I was 15, it fit so I kept it. I found this website by accident and I know without a doubt that this is not a coincidence. I have been asking for answers to certain questions and well obviously I think I have received some help. I have been reading the stories of some of the members and my story may be a little different from most. I am a descendant of one of the fallen and I know for a fact that I was an Angel who was asked to come here and find all of those who fell and help them return home if they so wished. So in order for me to help any of you (myself included) I have been reincarnated over and over and over again as a descendant of a fallen one, and I will tell you that each life I have lived have not been pleasant ones. I have had visions since I was 4 yrs old, I have the ability to control the weather as well as a few other things. I have the gift of sight and also possess the ability to heal. I guess that is all will I share for now, although I have much, much more to tell you. I feel comfortable here, I hope that I am able to get some answers and help others as well.

Gypsy
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:02 am

Glad to meet you Gypsy, and Welcome! I'm Dream'sEnd, one of the moderators, and you can message me or any of the admin or mods at any point should you have questions about the forum. I'm a subscriber to the "no coincidences" thing as well; there have been many times that I've stumbled upon just the right answer at the point that I was about to burst with questions *lol*. I look forward to learning more about your experiences =)

Dream'sEnd
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:15 am

I was given that nickname somewhere in my mid-teens, too. First it was from all the jewelry I wore, then my friends started figuring out I was psychic. I'd forgotten that, until I saw your name as the newest member.

I'm a big subscriber to the idea that everything is a matter of timing, as well as coincide-nces not being things to take lightly. Wink We all have our own stories, which both line up and differ. In this forum, you can share whatever experiences you feel comfortable expressing: all I've ever gotten in response is support, some advice, and the occasional crack about chocolate addiction. There's no pressure either way, but it's a wonderful thing to be able to talk about things with people who might understand.

Glad you feel comfortable here, and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Hello there, Gypsy! i'm Razi'el, another moderator for this site. as the others have already said, feel free to post whatever you like in good conscience, the community here is very helpful and supportive, and if you have any questions about the site or any of us, feel free to post or PM the person in question, same thing if there's a problem with anyone here, and we'll do our best to answer or help.

i'm very interested in your story, perhaps we'll get to hear about it soon, hm?
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Dearest One,

Welcome back home beautful! We have all missed you very very much!

Ouza " I love you I love you I love you"

p.s. "Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people but definitately will astonish most of the rest." ~
Mark Twain

[I keep thinking you have always will be in love with TinkerBell and Peter Pan and yeh even Johnny Depp?<--Please, don't take this as a joke but as a beautiful compliment for a stunning star! [You're best and sweetest of dreams will, always come true!]
Back to top Go down
valthasar

valthasar

PostSubject: Hi--   New Angel in town..lol EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:56 pm

Welcome to the forum. =)

While my name on here is rather masculine sounding, I'm a chick in real life and folks around here generally call me Val.

My experience with the 200 is, for the most part, is with Tsariel*. We were a married pair, him being Grigori, myself being one of the human temple servants way back when. Now he's my Tutelary, or as most would say, my invisible friend. He is as wonderful as my husband is in real life is and I consider myself quite fortunate to have them both in my life. =)

I hope you enjoy your exploration here.

(*Tsariel being one of about thirty different spellings of his name.)

Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum, Gypsy,

it's always good to have new members here, and as you will have seen from the very beginning, this forum is open to anyone who has a link to the Shadow in whatever form, be they Shadow themselves, Fallen, Otherkin or Human.

Feel free to just be yourself here, we have few rules ..... namely because we have no need for them. All we expect is that all members behave towards other members as they would expect and want members to behave towards them. No one here has all the answers, no one here has the only truth.... all paths lead to the same direction. So we share, we learn and we piece together the fragments of memory that build up the picture of the shared past we have.

If anything you want to post about is quite personal or only for members of this forum, please post in the 'members sction' as this is only visable to registered and approved members.

I'll look forward to hearing more about your story...... your past, your experiences and what you can add to the memories we all hold. Some may agree, some may not, but all will listen with an open mind.

Welcome!

Azaz'el
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Thank you!!   New Angel in town..lol EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 am

Just wanted to thank all of you for the warm welcome, I hope to be able to get to know all you better as we try and help each other remember our pasts and who we were for those of us who don't know. Thank you and hope to chat with all of you soon.

Gyspy Cool
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:17 am

Hey Gypsy, I'm so glad you came! Welcome to the forum. Like others, I really look forward to hearing more about you if and when you feel comfortable.
I want to say that when you said, "I know for a fact that I was an Angel who was asked to come here and find all of those who fell and help them return home if they so wished" it hit me in a certain way.. I don't know if I want to elaborate now though, as I don't want to jump to conclusions.
But anyway, I'm glad you're here and I look forward to getting to know you!
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Thank you..   New Angel in town..lol EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 am

Hey Ellysium, thank you for the welcome!! And when you said my comment hit you a certain way, was it a bad way or good way? I have so many theories and stories it's crazy.. Wink but hopefully all of us can put our heads together and figure it out. Hope to chat with you soon.

Gyspy Cool
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:43 am

It was in a good way Smile
I can't put exact words to the feeling, but it was kind of like "Oh thank God. Someone's looking out for us. We haven't been forgotten." A sense of relief that for a split instant made me want to cry. Something along those lines.
I should also add a disclaimer: Please don't let this put any further sense of pressure or responsibility on you, I'm not expecting anything Smile Also, the above was just a split-second feeling I had, and I'm not entirely sure if I even believe it myself, but there you have it.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Don't worry..   New Angel in town..lol EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 am

Dearest Ellysium...don't worry I completely understand, I'm still having a hard time figuring all of this out myself, and no the Fallen have never been forgotten. It's nice though to be able to share my thoughts and feelings with those who understand and won't judge me, I'm only stating what I've been told in dreams and visions as well as what I feel and know in my heart, my best friend whom I was reunited with over 20 yrs ago is a fallen one as well, we recongnized each other right away and tell people we are sisters, sorry the point I'm trying to make is that she would let you know that what I speak is the truth. I know that this is a subject that most if not all of the members would have a hard time accepting, I know I would if the roles were reversed. We are being reunited for a reason, and I recall Az mentioning in one of his posts about us training and honing our skills and waiting for what is to come. Take care hon' , we will figure this out together... Wink

Gypsy Cool
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:45 am

*smiles and hugs to Gypsy* I do not doubt you. And yes, we will figure this out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:51 pm

The fact that we haven't been forgotten is such a relief. Our past is forgotten by most and disliked by the rest, or so it seemed. So to know that we have been remembered or at least no dismissed is good news.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:58 am

Hey Az,

I think we are feared more than anything because of our knowledge and strength, most fear what they do not understand. Organized religion has made us out to be the bad guys because we have had some closed minded ---holes attempt to rule...sorry..I know politics is kind of a bad subject to bring up but...the church knows the truth but they don't want anyone to know that they are full of crap...it would make them look bad...boo hoo...take away their power, which in truth belongs to us...and they know it...ok ok..I"ll quit...our time is coming, I promise.

Gypsy
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Welcome to the forum Sorry I'm late to the gate so to speak

Special hugs Smile
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:55 am

And a special hello to you Ishtahar I love you ,

It's nice to finally get to meet you. Thank you for the welcome.

Gypsy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Angel in town..lol   New Angel in town..lol Empty

Back to top Go down

New Angel in town..lol
Page 1 of 1