HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Something is wrong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Something is wrong Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Something is wrong   ARCHIVE: Something is wrong EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:07 am

By Hope Aug 17 2008 -

i had a very interesting experience today, i was able to control other people without them knowing it or why they did their actions but what bothered me more was that during my drive home, something felt terribly out of place, existence itself became very surreal and i felt as if everything was on the verge of chaos and destructions. very powerful negative energies were about, they put a fear into my veins that i haven't felt in ages, pure terror from nothing.

i wish i knew more but something was not in place and that's all i could tell.

By Ishtahar Aug 17 2008 -

Is it possible that when you used your energies to control people that you did not close down afterwards and that it was your own energies de stabilising and becoming chaotic that you felt?

If not then maybe you are feeling the 'behind the scenes' stirrings that many otherkin are talking about at the moment.

Whichever it is, keep safe, shield well and if you need help shout, someone will hear.

Ish

By Hope Aug 17 2008 -

agreed and considered, thank you

By Azaz'el Aug 17 2008 -

Ish is right here, maybe you need to close down properly, ground yourself and if there is still the need, shield yourself and allow normality, whatever that it, to return.

However, as Ish also mentioned, things are stirring yet again and most people have no idea what is goign on, yet again. I hbave had many, many people come to me and ask what is heppening, what is the 'something big' they sense stirring beneath the surface that will change things. I have no answres, none of my guides have been able to tell me anything yet, so all I can assume is that once more we are becoming aware of the turning of the cycle and pieces of the puzzle or pattern falling into place.

Has anyone else become aware of this recently? Or do you think its just the influence of Samhuinn hitting early this year?

Az

By Riley Aug 18 2008 -

I know a few people with the same idea, even some that aren't into metaphysics. I myself haven't felt anything, though I feel it empathically from others.
When I look at m spirit guide he wont say anything either, he just shakes his head and remains silent. =\

By Azaz'el Aug 18 2008 -

Ah, the silent treatment and the shake of the head............ wait until they roll their eyes and start frowning, that is even more annoying!!!! They seem to be holding back on us all at the moment.

Az

By Riley Aug 18 2008 -

"There are soe things that are to be said, and some not." As he would say. They know what we'll go through, but wont say it for their own reasons.
I love him, and respect him, so if he doesn't want to say or whatever, i'll just leave it be.

By Ishtahar Aug 19 2008 -

That's all you can do. Sometimes we just have to accept. Maybe this is one of them. Perhaps that is the lesson..... to allow things to unfold while walking with our heads up and eyes open in the darkness

Ish

By Dreamsend Aug 19 2008 -

I have felt that in a way. I've been opening up more to my destiny and purpose recently and feel that that's helping to propel things into motion. Which may be wonderful or horrible I don't know. has anyone else had feelings of participating directly in world events?

I know that it's not unique to me, but I do feel that everytime recently I go on a site and there are rumblings about "all the dark and changing energies," I feel like I can feel the presence but I do not feel overwhelmed or afraid at all because it's all coming from me. I feel a great "alignment" within myself with everything else, with all these energies, as if there are two things vibrating at different speeds (myself and the world around me) and they are starting to match in speed and tempo.

I'm starting to feel "prepared", ready to lead, to fulfill the work I was sent here to do. It's a long road ahead, but....

I have a couple of memories of controlling people without their knowing or minding, too, as a small child. Like 4 or 5 years old, having people do exactly what I wanted in the way that I wanted and knowing that I was doing that to them.

By Azaz'el Aug 19 2008 -

In some ways I know what you mean about being prepared. The past week has been an eye opener as it has brought many different memories and as they grow and develop within me, I am becoming prepared. I am not sure what I am prepared for, but time will tell....

Az

By Ellysium Aug 20 2008 -

*smiles* How interesting. Everything seems to be aligning lately, things falling into place, becoming clear. I too, have become more aware of and prepared for my purpose over the last week and a half especially. Many of the other posts from the last week or so also seem to be very synchronistic. So very very interesting *smiles*
Like Dreamsend, I feel quite calm and at peace, I know what I need to do, and I am not afraid.

By Azaz'el Aug 20 2008 -

I'm curious..... (some would say nosey!!)..... as things are falling into place slightly, does anyone have any thoughts, ideas or knowings regarding any members or this forum and website and the path we have to walk as Kin linked by a common bond?

Just curious as to whether or not there is a purpose we need to be aware of in addition to what is already known.

Az

As of this moment I cannot think of any specific purposes for the Kin, etc.
However, I will share what I have come to understand is my purpose, because I'm sure I'm not the only one with a purpose like it.

My purpose:
To help heal the Earth
To bring humanity back to the Earth, to a state of oneness with it
To give back to humanity what is rightfully theirs, their birth-right as Tom Brown Jr. calls it, which society has stolen from us. Simply put, it is a state of awareness that sounds very much like the state of enlightenment/Self-realization/etc.
To teach and research scientifically the spiritual skills that people like those of us here have been working so long to learn. I want to use science to understand how it works so that it will be more accessible to the general public.
To pass on modern and primitive knowledge both physical and spiritual.
More specific to me: I am in the beginning stages of creating a school that will do all of the above.

Some more thoughts...

I feel like many of the people on this forum are leaders, whether they want to be or not wink.gif I have never been what most people would think of as a leader type personality. I usually follow others or just stand in the background. However, if no one steps up to lead, I will. In terms of our purposes, if it is my responsibility to lead in some way, I will accept that responsibility and do the best that I can. Because this is not about me, it is for the greater good.

In terms of the great number of Kin that are now being born into human bodies... I think that many Kin are more inclined to be in tune with the earth, nature, animals, etc. I have also come to realize that the only way we can really heal the Earth is to change humanity and society. So, perhaps the Kin are here to help lead humanity back to the Earth, and restore some balance. As well as perhaps leading humanity to a higher level of awareness/spirituality.

What do the rest of you think?

By EaruArulay Aug 21 2008 -

"We the spirits keep the secret, an oath not for man to utter"
That was a channeled response that my guides had given me inside a white pillared temple upon a mountain in the middle east.
The sense of something big happening, the spirits keeping silent on certain matters.. in my opinion this is part of the grand scheme of things. The feeling of something wrong may be something right, humanity is waking up to planetary awareness and Earth's consciousness is rolling around in her sleep, ready to wake up at any moment yet she waits for the right time, for when we are ready.

I find that my controlling energies are becoming less compatible with my true self, to fully grasp control one must let go of all control before they can see the situation for what it is, rather than struggling to control it. I have been able to manipulate people into giving me what I want, but the more things I wanted and more people I wanted to control.. I had to let it all go. There is no need for it, because it's all a want! it has all of it's roots within the shallow ego, but there will be a flood and all things that do not have its roots deep within the self will be swept away in a sea of elements.

By Riley Aug 21 2008 -

QUOTE (Ellysium @ Aug 21 2008, 01:21 AM)
"Some more thoughts...

I feel like many of the people on this forum are leaders, whether they want to be or not wink.gif I have never been what most people would think of as a leader type personality. I usually follow others or just stand in the background. However, if no one steps up to lead, I will. In terms of our purposes, if it is my responsibility to lead in some way, I will accept that responsibility and do the best that I can. Because this is not about me, it is for the greater good.

In terms of the great number of Kin that are now being born into human bodies... I think that many Kin are more inclined to be in tune with the earth, nature, animals, etc. I have also come to realize that the only way we can really heal the Earth is to change humanity and society. So, perhaps the Kin are here to help lead humanity back to the Earth, and restore some balance. As well as perhaps leading humanity to a higher level of awareness/spirituality.

What do the rest of you think?"

Hehe, what I know for sure is i'm no leader tongue.gif As for the humanity thing, I concider myself a teacher, and i think that could link with humanity, but i doubt i'm part of the big thing.

By Ellysium Aug 21 2008 -

QUOTE (Kraniel @ Aug 20 2008, 10:06 PM)

"Hehe, what I know for sure is i'm no leader tongue.gif As for the humanity thing, I concider myself a teacher, and i think that could link with humanity, but i doubt i'm part of the big thing."

Every little bit helps smile.gif
Although, I'm not sure what exactly you mean by teacher, and what you teach... lol

By Ishtahar Aug 21 2008 -

I have a feeling that those who are meant to lead will be called on to be leaders whether they think they are or not, whether they want to be or not, rather like Ellysium said.... if no one else steps up to the plate and you can... you do.

I don't beleive that the changes that are coming are bad. I think that it is an awakening, a stepping up if you will, a realigning and a strengthening.... but that is just the beginning.

If you want me I'll be hiding behind a rock

Ish

By Azaz'el Aug 21 2008 -

QUOTE (Ishtahar @ Aug 21 2008, 05:39 PM)
"If you want me I'll be hiding behind a rock

Ish"

Only in your dreams hun..... you know you can't escape that easily!!!

Az

By Hope Aug 31 2008 -

though i haven't been able to make sense of the energies, the feelings associated with them i can put together, it's a sense of epic anticipation and preparation, like a hawk tucking in it's wings before and death defying dive to the ground. i also feel quite alone, as if i stand alone against hopeless odds; it's grim...

what's worst is that i have no motivation, if i knew what odds were stacked against me and for what; to know what I'm standing for, i might brave into the eye of the storm with no doubt or second thoughts.

By Ishtahar Sept 4 2008 -

You and me both Hope. We can only stand strong and trust that, before the end, whatever that might be, we will know.

Ish
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Something is wrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Shadow :: Experiences of Shadow-
Jump to: