HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gypsy

Gypsy

Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis Empty
PostSubject: Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis   Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:33 am

Had another interesting dream the other morning, I dreamt of a serpent-crecent moon and the flor de lis symbol and all three of these symbols were within a circle that was engraved on the side of a stone building..a pyramid I do believe. I do know that all 3 symbols do represent the "Goddess" or the "Divine Feminine". Then someone approached me (couldn't tell you who it was, male I think) and told me something about a Queen. Queen of the Goddess I do believe. And that's all I can recall, I have a feeling I know what it meant but anyone else have any ideas???

Gypsy
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis   Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:19 am

I did some poking on Wiki for meanings behind the fleur-de-lis, and it mentioned connections with Mary and the holy trinity. I'd remembered it having more connection with the divine feminine than that, as well, but it's something. Pyramids have always been hugely important to me, at least symbolically, although I can't say why, other than the numerical connotations of having both three and four sides.

It sounds to me as if female aspects might be awakening. I'll be interested to hear interpretations, especially if you think you know what it means, Gypsy. Is there a Queen of the Goddess? How do you mean by that? Could the goddesses all be regional interpretations of the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis   Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 1:36 am

You know Scratch I'm not sure about the Goddesses being all one in the same..maybe so, I feel very connected to that for some reason. Regarding the concept of "Queen of the Goddesses", well I've done a lot of research on these things and Isis and Mary seem to be mentioned every time, whether it be Mary Magdalene,Virgin Mary or Isis, sometimes they refer to her as one in the same...sigh. I think you're right in saying that my divine feminine aspects are awakening and at a rapid pace it seems, because everything is hitting me all at once, I'm also experiencing the awakening of my Kundalini energy, and that I tell you can be a very intense experience.....I will embrace it and go forward... well bring it on!! lol...that's about all I can do right now anyway..

Gypsy
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis   Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Generally there is the concept that all Goddesses are one Goddess, or basically that there is one unifying sacred feminine, but this energy/deity has many aspects and many faces. So as she appears in different cultures some aspects are named and can be seen in all cultures just with different names, but some are specific to a region or culture.

The differences are usually based purely on a cultural pantheon, but the hierarchy is usually Source/creator, Gods and Goddesses, guardians and guides, individual guides, etc. To slot us in this list, the Shadow are seen as being the role of Guardians, just slightly removed from being Gods and Goddesses.

Az

https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis   Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:54 am

That is an interesting dream Gypsy ... I think too that the divine feminine is being awakened and pushed back to the surface under the layers that submerged it all around the world. I have thought that the divine feminine is sort of intrisically linked to witchcraft and psychic knowledge as well, and that could be why you dreamt about the serpent and crescent moon. As magic awakens, the divine feminine will and vice versa. They are, I believe, two sides of the same coin.

A
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis   Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:47 pm

The moon has always been associated with the divine feminine. The crescent moon is representation of the maiden. Also there are a number of priestesses of various religions who wear the crescent moon on their foreheads. It is, I believe, a symbol of openeing oneself (mind and third eye) to the energy of the moon and the divine feminine.

both the fleur de lis and the serpent have been associated as symbols of the mother and crone aspect of the goddess, although I can't swear which is which, although I would suspect that the serpent is the crone because it is associated with wisdom and ancient knowledge.

For me the Queen of the Goddesses is me. And you. All goddesses are one goddess and that one goddess is the essence of the divine feminine which resides in each and every one of us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis   Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis Empty

Back to top Go down

Serpent-Crecent Moon-Flor de Lis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: