HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another one

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scratch

Scratch

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Another one   Another one EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:25 pm

It's been quiet around here, so I thought I'd share another thing I just saw while meditating. Besides, I don't know what to make of it!

As mentioned before, I've been working with a technique which involves mentally projecting myself into a tranquil landscape of my choice, to promote deep relaxation. I really don't think there's "supposed" to be other people in this place, so I'm wondering why 3 have paid me visits there now.

This one was seemed almost like a statue at first, like the first I mentioned in the "Members" section, but something about his presence instantly put me at ease when I made that comparison. He was very tall, and a perfectly uniform medium grey: the exact midpoint between black and white. He appeared agelessly middle-aged, if that makes sense, and while I could see his features just fine, I'm blank on how to describe them.

He greeted me with "I love you." Somehow, it didn't connect until I started writing this, that's what I always do in these situations, to gauge something's alignment. His whole demeanor could have been the definition of benevolence, but I was still cautious. I asked him who he was, and he deflected the question. I asked him what he wanted, and this is where I'm suddenly confused, trying to type it out, though it flowed and made perfect sense at the time. Somehow, it got turned back on me, so the questions became "What do I need to do? Who am I here for?" and the answers he gave were "Everything, and everyone."

I said, "Those are not answers." He smiled at me in response, his eyes welling with benevolence and compassion, and hugged me, deeply. Then, he touched my wings, and said "They are real now."

With that, he was gone. At that moment, my perspective switched to 3rd person, so I could see myself in a bewildered crouch on the shore of the lake, in this setting I place myself in. That also has not happened before, but it demonstrated that I was alone. I could see massive white-feathered wings, as solid and real as the rest of my body, which (while I've honked on mightily about them here) seemed to be a new experience. They've become a fact of life in physical sensation, but I never automatically saw myself with them in this way before. I've visualized myself as I was, as an angel, but this was as I am now. I can't tell if they feel any different now that I'm out of the meditation, but have the feeling this is one of those things where the change will take a while to make itself apparent, or was so sudden and complete I can't remember how it was before.

I'm kind of amazed, and more than a little awed, by this.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:17 pm

well, it's interesting, i'll give you that. to have a different sort of being approach you and greet you that way. i wonder if you'll meet this being again?
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:05 pm

Placing yourself in a neutral setting, usually a landscape or seascape is in fact a very old tradition. It is used generally to remove all expectations of the normal, everyday world we live in, and allows us to be open to the spiritual essence important in our lives. Generally, as there are always exceptions, in this landscape we can be open to the Guides and Guardians we need to connect to in order to gain guidance and understanding of not only who we are at that time, but also where we are and what the next step of our journey needs to be.

The fact that you have been met by another being similar to a previous experience seems to suggest that maybe they are they to offer guidance to you, help your spiritual growth. However, as with any experience like this, only you will know, sooner or later, what the truth is.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:16 am

I haven't seen anything like that before that i know of, however I can say that it reminds me vaguely of a trance I had some months back. I entered a castle filled with ankle-deep water, and there were three "women" who were really flat "headless" monoliths of granite that somehow could "express" and "had consciousness." They welcomed me back home warmly, then directed me towards a white stone table where another, different me slept, or was being held in stasis. ::shrugs:: I haven't run into the women again in that form, though I wouldn't doubt that they would or have taken others, so maybe you'll meet him again.

It's funny to me that he told you "I love you," because I remember that you wrote that you always do that with possibly hostile entities to see if they really are who they are. o_o
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:49 am

Hey Scratch,

I love hearing about these types of experiences, like Az said it sounds like you are going through a growth period and you seem to have several guardians showing you the way, and possibly what you need to do, even if you don't understand what they are telling you as of yet, I'm sure in time you will.

Oh and congrats on your wings Wink

Gypsy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one   Another one Empty

Back to top Go down

Another one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: