HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Visit from an "Old Friend"

Go down 
+5
Ousa
Azaz'el
Scratch
Malphas
Razi'el
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:36 am

just let me know when, i'll chip in with as much as i can! heheh, now, what music to listen to...?
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:39 am

Mine! ;P
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:54 pm

You've raised a very valid point MoonMeadow, but as Scratch has said, all we are doing is putting out the Call and trying to make the knowledge more available spiritually and magically so that those with ears that can hear it and are ready to hear it, can do so.

There is no way we can make anyone awaken or change their minds if on a soul level they have chosen to remain asleep. However, as the Universe grows and the Wheel turns I am also of the belief that none of the 200 or any other Shadow or Kin can remain asleep for long, regardless of their own personal intentions. We are needed, and most of us have been dragged into this through pain and trouble.

However, that is not what I mean here........ we are just putting forward a spiritual Call for the 200 and all other Shadow, Sidhe, Dragon and Kin who are ready to awaken, so that they know we are waiting for them and that they are amongst friends. We will be acting as Soul Midwives, helping those close to awakening to remember and to know they are amongst friends and family once more.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:49 am

Love what you did to the forum Az =)....very creative.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:02 pm

I just thought it was time for a Samhuinn theme!!! LOL

Az
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:51 am

“Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted, it must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted.

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:17 pm

I think the best idea for us all tomorrow is to attune to the time of year, to the energies that are flowing all around us and the thinning of the Gateways, and to listen to our hearts and soul and understand the best way to move forward. For some it will be best to do nothing, for others, they may feel that it is right for them to put forward a Call to the Fallen, to the 200, the Shadow, to the Kin that fell with us or because of us, to the nephilim and to the humans who died as a result of our actions.

The Call must be of friendship, of help, of memory and remembrance and to show them, on a soul level, that we mean them no harm, that we wish to reunite as family, as kin, and face a common future together as we one faced a common past. I feel that perhaps there should be no set ceremony or ritual or anything like that which we all do, but that we should all do it from our own hearts, from the many and varying layers of memories, experiences and levels of awareness. That way, what we do, is personal and has more meaning and more power.

We offer friendship and love. We offer support and understanding. We offer a home and knowledge and rest.

Lets see how this goes.....

Az

Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:38 pm

Let's make this Happen !!!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:00 am

well, i just hope i don't miss all the action. though i doubt i'll miss it, if it happens anything like last time Az used a ritual. what time will it be performed?
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:20 am

It will happen at whatever time feels right for you. Let's make this a rolling Call, one that sweeps across the planet all through this festival day.

Az
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Yesss!
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:24 pm

I had quite a bit of activity yesterday, does the name "Nolan" mean anything to anyone??? Just curious...had a house full of Angels as well as family members and other spirits, my daughter about fell off the couch last night when she saw one (Angel) walking in our kitchen...lol, I thought it was great.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:39 am

That's awesome, Gypsy! I love it.
Nolan doesn't ring any bells for me. I tried to search and find out about the name but quickly got the feeling that it isn't my place to know or find out now.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:04 am

Thanks Elly I appreciate it...guess I'll find out when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:52 pm

You're welcome. I'm sure you will.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Nolan is the name of a friend of mine's son.

Laughing

Az
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:13 am

Lol...well that's interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit from an "Old Friend"   A Visit from an "Old Friend" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit from an "Old Friend"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2