HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: The Kids Aren't Alright

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: The Kids Aren't Alright Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: The Kids Aren't Alright   ARCHIVE: The Kids Aren't Alright EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:30 pm

By Faddewr May 3 2008 -

That's all I want to say.

By Faddewr May 3 2008 -

http://agent-of-chaos.deviantart.com/art/A...c-Seal-84643973

By Azaz'el May 3 2008 -

Whilst I respect the fact that that is all you want to say, could you perhaps add a little more so that we can all understand how you feel, what you have to say and what your artwork is trying to convey to us?

If you feel you can't or don't want to, then that is fine Faddewr, but I for one would like to understand more on this one.

Az

By Faddewr May 4 2008 -

I'll sum it in bulletpoints, words fail me right now.

- Four Eyes is back, he never left
- Mental Paradigm shift
- Civil War in the front lobe
- Mental Dams

Perhaps it's my reaction to a feeling of total powerlessness. Perhaps not.

Words fail me.

No one is created equal.

By Ishtahar May 4 2008 -

Out of everything you said one thing I understand and also feel strongly

'Words fail me'

It is clear that you are confused and in pain and there is nothing that I would like more than to write something that will make everything alright. But I cant, I dont think there are any words that can do that.

The best that I can do is to say that we all feel like that at times. This is a hard path to walk. I cant give you the answers, no one can and i know that much of the time it must feel as though we are deliberately witholding them from you to be cruel or feel superior of whatever. That is not true. We are walking the same path as you, albeit a little way ahead. We dont have all the answers and we dont have all the words what we do have is a little more understanding of the way it works because we have been doing it longer.

We cant give you the answers...cant not wont. There are lots of reasons for this. For one thing the answers are different (as are the questions) from person to person, for another in order for the answers to have any meaning you have to find them for yourself.

The problem with life as it is at the moment is that we are brought up to believe, first that it is wrong to hurt and we must suppress it or get treatment for it and second that everything has an answer. neither of those things is necessarily true. Pain is a fire in which the blade of our soul is tempered, the hoter the fire the stronger the blade. Character is built through suffering..but it has to be suffering bourne with patience and understanding not blindly in panic and hopelessness. And sometimes we just have to accept that there are some questions which just dont have answers and the lesson to learn is just to accept that. The answers often come later, when we have stopped asking the questions.

Well, considering I said that I did not have words I seem to have found a lot of them so I will stop now.

Just remember one thing

WE CARE. It may not seem that way all the time..or even any of the time but you are part of our online family and we care. If we can help we will, if we cant we will still care.

Be strong
Be blessed

Ish
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: The Kids Aren't Alright
Page 1 of 1