HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:21 pm

By Dreamsend Jan 3 2008 -

I wonder how the community deals with prevalent or underlying issues of sex and sexuality? I know that there is some variance between kin types that seems to be common - such as angelics or Shadow (same thing?) feeling androgynous or even opposite gender from what they currently are at times, vampires having a lot of sexual "draw" or even control, and therians having a "wild" side in the bedroom.

For myself, who can only say that she identifies as something with wings (lol), I am sexually female, and prefer my current female body but tend to think and behave in a more male mindset from time-to-time. I have a lot of attraction to the androgynous - androgynous imagery and stories about those that aren't really one side or the other, or are properly both combined. I am in practical terms bisexual (though I prefer the term "pansexual"... I like male, female, and everyone in-between, literally). The reasons for my bisexuality seem to stem from my perspective of all people as only being people, and thus, why choose (arbitrarily, to me) between them? *lol*

I'm interested in how the rest of the community deals with issues of assigned sex/felt sex and sexuality.

By Ishtahar Jan 3 2008 -

I am a very sensual being and also a very sexual being. I love to feel sexy and I love to feel loved.

I am very strongly attracted to the androgyne and in particular to very feminine looking men who have a strong connection to their feminine side. There is nothing which turns me off so much as a 'matcho man'.

The anime type man just flips my lid, long hair, feminine features, lithe athletic body, slender, slightly effeminate and very soulful. The epitome of maleness for me is the likes of Jonny Depp (sigh, faint)

I suppose I am bisexual although the two sexual relationships I have had have been with men. As Dreamsend says I tend not to differentiate when it comes to sexiness and I am as likely to appreciate it equally in women and men. I would not draw away if a sexy woman wanted to kiss me (well, I would NOW of course beacuse I am happily married but if I were single).

By Azaz'el Jan 3 2008 -

As far as sex and sexuality is concerned, I have always identified myself as being gay in this life. The truth is, as far as I am aware, I have been gay in every life .... it's only in these modern times that such importance has been placed on the specifics of which gender you have sex with.

As Shadow, the Grigori were the most physical and most manifest of the ranks in Shadow society. One of the most striking aspects of Grigori society is that we were all male. This is because as each rank exists from the highest to the lowest, the energy manifested polarises. The lowest rank is male, seen to be the main requirement for fighting the physical wars and battles that we were employed for. However, as we have such strong feminine energy too, we were often seen to be androgenous and fey.

My partner and lover was Dani'el, a Shadow of extraordinary knowledge, perception, ability and capacity for love. My fellow Grigori were as I was.... starved of love and affection and companionship. Some were like me and took lovers from within the ranks of Shadow, others took human men and women. So as I've said, at that time we were not defined by our sexuality but by our Race and rank.

I am male, have a male mindset, and am attracted to men. This is how it has always been for me. And as far as I can tell, for the majority of Kin, be they Shadow, Vamp, Therian or anything else, there is no problem with sexuality. The issues still tend to exist with Race and rank.

Az

By Dramsend Jan 4 2008 -

Ishtahar, I love that too!! I love long hair, grace, and slenderness in a man, who still acts in a gently masculine way (and I LOVE Johnny Depp). I similarly love women who have feminine bodies but embrace masculinity openly, such as those women who are very rough-and-tumble, cut their hair short, or wear suits *lol*.

I also consider myself a person who loves sex and being sensual, though most wouldn't know or guess that. I "turn that part of me" off, somewhat to my detriment... not having a s.o. most of the time and with it being a very scary time to sleep around a lot what with things like HIV, herpes and pregnancy out there *laughs*. That is my natural drive, though; if I had it my way, I would likely appear a very passionate person most of the time.

Azazel, what you say is interesting. So, is that to mean that the next rank above Grigori was female, and so on? Also, I can see how many of the Shadow would have taken companions from among their own ranks.

I've heard a lot of those who are angelic in some way refer to not having the ability to love in that way, i.e. companionship, love, sex etc. I see you're saying here that that was a reasonably engaged part of the life of many Shadow, a normalcy. I'd be interested in hearing more...... if there is any more to add *lol*.

-- A

By Azaz'el Jan 4 2008 -

Well, I'm sure I'm going to explain this in a very confusing way, but the rank above the Grigori were, in expression, female. By this I mean that in their non-physical manifestation their energy and polarity was strongly feminine, but when they did physically materialise, their energy took on a slightly more masculine trait due to the energy flows and lores governing the manifest worlds (and how I wish i could remember more about this). So thats why many of the depictions of that rank, commonly known by the christian term as Angel, were seen to be very fey, almost hermaphrodite or androgenous, as they were almost non-sexual so strong was the balance of polarities within them.

Once you start moving up through the ranks, the concept of polarised energy, being masculine or feminine begins to have very little to do with the concept of gender or sex. So you could meet some who were 'feminine' but would almost seem to be very male. It's only on the physical plane that sex and gender played a part in the polarity of energy.

Does that make sense?

The reason, as far as I know, that many Angelics say they can't love in the same way that humanity loves, can't commit to a relationship etc etc is often down to the fact that until they have manifest as human (as most Kin seem to be these days) they have not experienced it before. So many delights of the flesh and the emotions to experience and so little time. There is also the general concept that such emotions as love are fleeting.... they can last a few years or decades but not centuries. And that is their problem.... they have been unwilling to be open to possibility. So when Semyazaz finally returns to the physical plane, he will no doubt prove that it is possible to love a human for centuries if not millennia. And I know that it is possible to love other Kin, even though mine is far from me right now.

As you can tell, there is much to add and talk about but I only remember some of it, even though more comes back to me almost daily. I just hope that other Shadow or Fallen will jump in soon and add what they know to the discussion and sharing of knowledge. But just keep asking away if you have questions. cool.gif

Az

By Sari'el Jan 14 2008 -

You might be right. Though I have not met many Shadow, yet all I have seen here on earth in physical form are male, and the only other I've met is also gay, and quite feminine. He does very much counter the whole taller than average thing, he's about 1,60 m tall or so. I myself am also male in form, bisexual, but do feel somewhat uncomfortable in this body, I feel stuck in between. Some of my tendencies are more masculine, especially when it comes to physical things such as fighting. The latter however mostly developed in recent years, and has been developing more rapidly in the past few months. On the other hand emotionally I am much more feminine, and I also have a strong urge to care and nurture. My physical body represents this balance, whereas I do have a clearly masculine body, I am not all too buff, more the slim type, and there is also something feminine about my face, a softer quality I suppose. I couldn't quite describe it. My energy does indeed seem androgynous, though I can change it to a more masculine or feminine type when purposes require it.

In my experience, and that of a dear friend of mine, it is more than possible to love, and I myself have proven that it is possible to love a human. Though my love is different from most, she has quite an extraordinary empathic ablitity and used to have a slight tendency to subconsciously draw energy from me at times. That problem faded over time.

What is interesting though is that the problems with electronic devices going haywire started after I first made love. And it wasn't just me, my love experienced them too. Could this have been a result of the human/Shadow combination/exchange of energy during intercourse?

Another thing that ponders me is that I have never been able to sustain a remotely long-term relationship with anyone, I might have been interested in them for a week or two, but once I had them, I just didn't care anymore.
They all seemed so empty, meaningless. In the case of my love, the second we saw eachother we knew we belonged together, in every sense of the word. I myself believe she may have been my spouse in early times.

Another thing to consider is that yesterday evening while trying a new concept about our astral bodies which I will elaborate further on when I have more results, another name came to me. Esil. In my mind I linked it to my lover, yet I am reluctant to follow my own ideas to the extent of assuming everything that comes to mind is real. I've looked it up and it seems to be a river located in Kazachstan and Russia, yet there might be more to it. In further research, I was doing this while posting and hadn't seen this before; It seems Esil is a misspelling of Azel, which in place could be another misspelling and would refer to you, Az, or another Fallen named Azel, I couldn't say, also taking the current discussion in the 'doubles, triples and others' topic into consideration. This might all seem rather vague but I just went from here to there, using whatever sources available. Also it was the name of a descendant of Saul, the first king of Israel. Just asking and ignore it if it's too off topic, but does it ring any bells, to any of you?

My blessings unto you,

Seri'el

By Ishtahar Jan 15 2008 -

I am definately 100% all woman. There is nothing remotely masculine about me, even when I am fighting with sword or spear I am definately a raging fighting woman and not masculine in any way. Also the mother instinct is very strong in me

By Sari'el Jan 16 2008 -

Another thing that might be worth some discussion and I suppose would fit in here is that Enoch 7:1 reads:"And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one".

Like much of Enoch's writings this raises a few questions, what I was wondering: each chose for himself one. Does that mean that *all* of us have a counterpart here on earth, and if so, would they have been incarnated at this time?

Sed.

By Azaz'el Jan 16 2008 -

To me I think this quote is really dependant on how you as an individual translate it and how it was translated from the original manuscript. I also have to compare this to my personal memories.

From what we all know, the 200 Grigori who broke the rules included both Semyaza and I. He, as we know, took a human partner. I didn't. I used to have a human lover, and over a long period of time had many human lovers. But in the end, when the judgement was placed upon us, my past 'crimes' were taken into consideration. My encouragement of my fellow Grigori was a crime, added to which I was one of the original instigators of having relationships with humans. I also broke another major rule - having a 'human' style relationship with a fellow Shadow.

So, many if not all of us would have a human counterpart. The general consensus is that the major 'Great Cycle' has come full circle and as such, all of the Fallen Grigori are now being released from their bondage and prison and being incarnated. The Great Cycle also brings to birth all of the individuals who were involved in the original stages of the cycle. So the probability is that all Shadow/Grigori alive now will have a human counterpart alive today.... the biggest problem is that many of these humans will not have undergone their awakening. So this puts us in the position of facing a difficult and frightening time in our lives without the support and comfort of loved ones. It can also mean that those of us who are in relationships may not be with the person we should be.

Az

By Ishtahar Jan 17 2008 -

That is a nightmare for me. I am in a strong relationship with a man I adore above all else (well almost all else). The thought that one day Shem is going to come walking back into my life is terrifying. On one hand I long for it because I need the support and the affirmation. To be perfectly frank I also long for the love that is above anything else that I have ever or could ever experience with anyone else. On the other hand I would not for the world hurt my man or seek to destroy what we have.

I have more than half a sense that my man on earth is Shem in the same way that I am Ishtahar, but if so he has not awoken. But is this a true sense or is it just a wild hope.

Everything is so hard and so complicated.

By Araqiel Jan 17 2008 -

I had to swear heaven, hell and the worlds inbetween to not fall in love or get into sexual relationship to be granted the right to walk on earth as human. Heaven's leadership hasn't changed since back then, rather become worse, more scheming, and backstabbing then in the old days.

However there are forces that have plans and ideas that can only be considered gone mad.

Ar

By Lael Jan 17 2008 -

I am one hundred percent female in form, and I was the feminine/'dark' counterpart before I came here. I do find the body somewhat uncomfortable, but not so much because of its gender (rather because it is susceptible to illness and aging, something I have a hard time wrapping my mind around). Fortunately, its gender-specific features are not particularly pronounced. XD Seri'el in a post above said his body represents the balance between the feminine and masculine energy, and so does mine - as does my mindset, it seems. ;-)

In bed I can go both ways, but my sex life is pretty much nonexistent out of long thought-out and very conscious choice - I never got over the feeling of cheating on the mate I left behind.

I find the love I've experienced with humans here to be... mm, not enough? It's hard to explain. It's all talking and doing things and sex, which is nice, but it doesn't seem to go far enough beneath the surface. If that makes sense. Perhaps it's because I've known 'deeper' love. Perhaps because I still feel it even if I don't have it. Perhaps because humans don't love the same way. On that point, I'm still undecided. Maybe it's a combination of all of the above.

I'm capable of maintaining long-term relationships but I kind of fear them at the same time. Mostly because the significant others (male or female) get attached to my person to the point of addiction, which is bad for both them and myself. I've been involved with someone or other pretty much constantly for the past eleven or twelve years, but I have yet to find or forge a relationship that feels right. I seem to be stepping into something semi-new now; she is kin, and awakened, and I'm trying not to get my hopes too high, but... ;-)

I can be very sociable if I want to, which I usually don't. I like people and I very much enjoy good company, but I also love my inner sense of balance which is easiest to maintain when I'm not forced to shield or act 'human' for a length of time.

By Dreamsend Jan 18 2008 -

"I find the love I've experienced with humans here to be... mm, not enough? It's hard to explain. It's all talking and doing things and sex, which is nice, but it doesn't seem to go far enough beneath the surface."

I feel the same way: there's lots of actions in normal human "love" relationships, but it isn't the connection it should be as far as I can feel; nor is that sort of connection something most people are willing to embrace and embark upon exploring.

I don't know yet if it's because they're human, or because they're suppressing embracing their full power. I have been known to fool myself on occasion (... on multiple occasions), but I do feel as if it is something within human grasp, and not an impossibility. It's just hard to get people to engage on that journey of interaction and bonding "below the surface" with you.

-- D

By Azaz'el Jan 20 2008 -

You're not wrong there. I know that humans can express themselves in this way, but unfortunately in this day and age most cannot remember how to and fear losing themselves if they tried and went with instinct.

Without wanting to become too graphic here, I know that during sex it is possible to stop all physical movement and just 'be', allowing the energy to flow between and through both beings raising both spiritually to a level beyond the mundane physical world and into a new state of awareness and sensitivity. However, most humans will not allow this exchange of energy and stillness to take place. It needs a lot of trust and patience and guidance to allow this to happen. So it can be done, but only with the right partner.

Az

By Ishtahar Jan 23 2008 -

I know exactly what you all mean by 'not enough' . As I have said I am in a strong and committed relationship with a husband I love very much but when we run into trouble, as we do now and again, it is because I find it difficult to accept that he loves me beacuse I dont think that he can, not in the way that I love, not in the way that I have been loved. I thought that it was something in him or something in me but I think now that maybe it is the human thing, the flesh that clothes us dampens us somehow.

By Ysolde Mar 22 2008 -

We, as a principle or story of human love, would like to put in our two pence. However, we are a story. Since direct language is insufficient to communicate many things, and certainly what love is, that is how we say who we are.

There are some links posted under the elf-kin thread, for those interested. All the stories there say what I/we need to say of erotic love, as well as of love in a wider sense(though the long cycle is still under writing and not finished).

We would remind everyone in here doubting the depth or quality of human love, that this story is still told amongst humanity to a great deal, though we are all undergoing tough times now. But love is a wild flower, and does not grow well in pots or glass houses.
To doubt that it always prevails, is to doubt graal itself (or the Source, as you call it).

That said, human and shadow love - the technique by which we connect with graal - might be different. I cannot say.

By ViCaelestis Jul 28 2008 -

I've always found myself to be a highly sexual being. Ever since a young age in fact. Though I often find myself seeking companionship, it always feels like a human companion isn't enough. Admittedly I have some trust issues but all I long for is affection and comfort, which it feels hard to find.

I wouldn't be surprised if I had at one time been parent to a Nephilim, but I believe myself to be Gregori. I'm bisexual and have experimented quite a lot in my youth and still proceed to in my adolescence (although my body is 20 I still feel fairly adolescent ha ha). I'm very sexual charged and my sexual habits have always been frequent, so much so it's shocked those I've shared it with.

In my life I've always endeavoured to experience as much as possible, using this human time as experimentation and the opportunity to feel and know as much as I can. My sexual side is no exception. I consider myself to be Bisexual often finding myself quite attracted to more feminine males though primarily my interest is the female.

I love romance, the idea of simply holding some one in your arms, feeling the warmth of their flesh and pulse against your own skin is exhilarating and so calming. Knowing that your loved, and for that moment that nothing matters in the rest of the universe than that love, and that your truly cared for equally by another being.

Perhaps it's a supplement for the loss of God's own love for us, knowing such a being is there but ignoring you can be quite painful some times. If I could find another fallen then I think that would be perfect in some ways, but who knows what the winds of fate will provide.

Vi~

By Seraphyna Jul 28 2008 -

I have always identified as female and am physically female, so that's a non issue. As a balancer, love was rather frowned upon and we're energetic beings so sex didn't really happen...so as a human I'm oversexed lol. It's like a kid with a new toy. tongue.gif

By Ishtahar Jul 28 2008 -

I identify quite strongly with what you say Vi. I have always been very strongly sexual and some times it is hard to reign that in, especially in conversation. ohmy.gif

I am bisexual too although the opposite to you.... I like feminine looking men although not adverse to a woman if the opportunity arises. I like to think that my capacity to love transcends arbitrary boundaries such as race, religion and gender.

What you say about romance is truly beautiful and what I long for more than anything else. Unfortunately I have been somewhat spoiled by a certain fallen angel and no one I have yet met in this life can come close to him. He has always been the third person in all my relationships and so I think I have given up on finding true love this time around.

Unless of course you're out there Sem......

By Azaz'el Jul 28 2008 -

QUOTE (ViCaelestis @ Jul 28 2008, 02:19 AM)
"I love romance, the idea of simply holding some one in your arms, feeling the warmth of their flesh and pulse against your own skin is exhilarating and so calming. Knowing that your loved, and for that moment that nothing matters in the rest of the universe than that love, and that your truly cared for equally by another being.

Perhaps it's a supplement for the loss of God's own love for us, knowing such a being is there but ignoring you can be quite painful some times. If I could find another fallen then I think that would be perfect in some ways, but who knows what the winds of fate will provide."

I can understand totally what you say here. At times the act of sex can almost just be the build up to this sense and feeling, or even not necessary. What is important is the union of bodies and emotions and souls, to join with an other being and feel the sense that for that moment, no matter what, that person is there just for you, wants to be with just you.

Finding another Fallen is paramount to any of us who are Fallen and Grigori. I know I am still waiting for the return of the Fallen One who mirrors and completes my soul, only he wasn't Grigori but a higher ranking Shadow.

Do you have any knowledge of which Grigori you were Vi? Were you one of the Fallen or one of those who didn't follow our path? Do you know who you were in the first times? I can understand if you cannot or would rather not answer these questions. But as you know, being one of the leaders of a Legion that Fell, I always searching for my brothers.

Az

By ViCaelestis Jul 28 2008 -

"Do you have any knowledge of which Grigori you were Vi? Were you one of the Fallen or one of those who didn't follow our path? Do you know who you were in the first times? I can understand if you cannot or would rather not answer these questions. But as you know, being one of the leaders of a Legion that Fell, I always searching for my brothers."

I would love to know myself. I don't recall anything from those times really, I know I have this constant thought which comes to mind of wanting to help humans, and get them to realise their true potential, but so many are too willing to give up and accept failure as an option.

I beleive I'm a Gregori but I haven't the faintest which one. I also know I'm fallen, but trying to remember somthing within my soul not in my human memory seems hard haha. I'm hopeful though.

I also appreciate that people can relate to my longing sensations for love and comfort. I've always felt the need but lately I feel I've been trying so hard for so long without success that a wave of hopelessness just seems to be clouding me, that may be to do with copious amounts of other stress but thats another story.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Maybe this is an old thread but I found it interesting.

In this life I'm pansexual. I could fall in love with a man, a woman or anyone neither or all. It just so happens that I fell in love with a man in this life. I'm quite a sexual person and have been since quite a young age, but I feel that those sort of things are better with love. I'd be just as happy to cuddle my boyfriend all night as I would be to do anything sexual with him. I feed off of tantric energy so that aspect of my...hunger is satisfied. Sex is one of the reasons why I'm here today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:44 pm

This is the one thing I love about the metpahysical communities. Sexuality and gender dont seem to matter. Instead of a word to describe it, everyone needs paragraphs. I wish all of humanity realized this about themselves. That sexuality is so big and varying that to place it in a box with a nice little label on it is insulting.

I imagine myself loving a person, a being, rather than a man or a woman most of the time. In my sexual fantasies parts tend to change according to my appetite ... even my own. I have a very hard time with the world and its 'man', 'woman' ideas... men seem to be the most wrapped up in it, as it tells them how 'great' and 'amazing' and how much 'better' they are than everyone else. I think thats why I havent been able to fall in love with a man for quite a few life times. None act worthy enough.

I love men that are what a few of you described at the beginning of the archive topic. The anime andron look(totally had a crush on Trunks DBZ FTW). However, I like men in mens clothing and women in womens clothing(both with long hair). I dont know why but women looking very feminine and kicking somone in the face at the same time turns me on. Laughing It isnt the same if they arent extremely fem looking.

I love movies that gender bend. Especially kids movies like Moto crossed, Mulan and Avalon High. In all cases there is one character that at one point in the movie, wonders if they are a flaming homosexual! Laughing

Bottom line, I've been a man before and a woman before in body. I have died 1000 times and have been born 1,001. So why would somthing so trivial as "You have a penis/vagina." matter? Or why should kin-type matter? I offten wonder if I was the only person on the planet to no get why Lisa and Goliath didnt get together in Gargoyals. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:54 pm

I have a friend who wrote beautiful stories about a dragon and the man who was destined to hunt it. Obviously there was no sexual union but their love story was beautiful. They loved each other absolutely and the ending was beautiful but tragic as they sacrificed themselves for that love. I have no problem with trans specied love and I think, with the sexual element taken away it is sometimes even more intense and pure.
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:15 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
I have a friend who wrote beautiful stories about a dragon and the man who was destined to hunt it. Obviously there was no sexual union but their love story was beautiful. They loved each other absolutely and the ending was beautiful but tragic as they sacrificed themselves for that love. I have no problem with trans specied love and I think, with the sexual element taken away it is sometimes even more intense and pure.

Before I reference your quote, Ish, I noticed that there appears to be another Keeper of the Balance ("Keeper" for short, of course) on the forum... Would you happen to know if Seraphyna still comes here? Referencing what SHE said, I don't remember love or sex being frowned upon among us, but it WOULD explain why the Earthkeeper and I seemed to be the only ones in a sexual relationship and why my brother never seemed all too happy about it! XD

Also, I identify as female; right now and in true form. However, it seems that in true form, I have a MALE form as well (though it's not too-often used). And I must also say that my soulmate isn't a macho man. He's very kind, gentle. He's even softspoken. His body—while well-muscled—is also lithe and slender and his face is narrow. He's even submissive to me during sex. ;P

At first, I had trouble falling in love with a human (though the Earthkeeper and I have an agreement which allows me to with his blessings), but I have a "boyfriend" now. We don't like labeling our relationship, but that's how a human would understand it. I can't break away from my soulmate completely though, so I simply love them BOTH; I'm not going to bury my feelings for my soulmate, even temporarily. I'm jut going to feel bad when I finally leave my human partner, guilty... But at least I'll be back with who I truly belong. Won't make anything I feel for my human partner any less real though.

Finally, onto YOU, Ish. xP

I personally have no problems with what is referred to as "bestiality" or rather transspecies relationships, provided that the two species can communicate. I mean, I know this is a bit different, but I even remember that sometimes my soulmate and I would assume animal form while the other remained humanoid and we would make love that way. Or that we would both make love in our respective animal forms.
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:03 am

This is an interesting topic. I've always had the privilege of being female i believe. But that comes with the territory. First woman and all that. But i still have never understood the humans thought process when it comes to sex. Since technically our bodies are only vessels for our souls. They seem to forget that. But i guess it's because they're so used to having bodies. I can't wait to be free from this prison! Iv thought it would be more........fun. but it turned out more.... violently.. than i expected.
As far as masculine macho men go.i love them..Like is in between being masculine and anime..i love it!
Back to top Go down
Kur

Kur

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm asexual panromantic. Although it can be fun now and then, I'm generally not interested in physical intimacy with humans. Sex with spirit beings is much more attractive to me, whether it's in dreams, on the astral, or possessed in human bodies. Can't beat sex with a demon while in full serpentine dragon form Smile.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:19 pm

How does that even work?
Back to top Go down
Kur

Kur

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:35 am

Capsha wrote:
How does that even work?

It didn't involve actual physical shifting if that's what you're thinking. We could feel both our human shells and our true forms in the astral at the same time, along with the energy we were building and manipulating. Don't know if I can get into more detail than that, but suffice it to say there's nothing like it.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:19 am

I've leaned towards the same recently Kur. I think that ultimately I will keep engaging in physical sex with people because I am such a magickal person. Sex magick is so powerful... it's a waste not to engage in it, when it also impacts your physical body and the Earth herself. LOL... *advocate*

Ultimately I know that when I have trouble connecting with others, that the Earth spirits are the ones who will continuously have my back. At least, that's what they tell me I should try to realize Razz Maybe they're kind of biased too. Hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Stariana

Stariana

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:49 am

I too am all female, I believe. I did have a dream once where I was a man, and so I knew what it felt like to receive a blow job and have sex with a girl - all from a man's perspective. I suppose I could have been a masculine type in some life, but I primarily feel feminine and enjoy it. Though not dainty. I can't stand dainty girls. Women should be strong, in my opinion. You don't have to be masculine to be strong and fierce.

I'm completely dissatisfied with my sex life. So much so that it causes me great strife. It's a cyclical battle and and endless stream of promises for improvement that are never carried out.

“If your sex life is good it will be five percent of your life; however, if it’s bad, it will be ninety-five percent of your life.”

So. Freaking. True.

I'm with a man, a human, whom I love. But I really hate my sex life. I've never had this much trouble maintaining a sex life. I'm a very sexual being. I feed off the energy. I need that energy. I'm so much better with it. I don't even require it every day (though that would be $%^#ing HEAVENLY). It's just infrequent and inconsistent, and the way things are just strips me of my confidence. I really, truly hate it.

Wherever I came from, whenever it was, the way things worked was that if you didn't satisfy your partner, they were free to go find someone who would. Typically, couples would remain together. But if one partner was just unwilling to meet sexual needs, the other would go off and find someone who would meet their needs. And that sort of constant competition kept everyone "on their toes," always trying to be their best, always moving forwards.

With my first love, also an angel, sex was NEVER an issue. Eighteen times in less than 72 hours? Sure! Spend all weekend in bed? Not a problem. My god, it was ideal. My second relationship? He was some sort of kin. That sex life was infrequent and very frustrating...but as miserably frustrating as that was, I think this right now is moreso. It was inconsistent but, as I recall, where there was a month of absence, there would be a month of constance. Some ration like that.

I resent being reduced to this. I resent being the one to always initiate. I resent having to feel like this. I resent that, in this world, there is not the freedom of my former world - where I could seek out what I needed from whomever I chose. Because, I feel, that would be the only thing to snap some sense into him. My god, you're with a woman who actually wants to have sex with you. Just embrace it and stop taking it for granted!

I really quite feel at a loss.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/stariana
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:43 am

Where I came from, I also recall what is known by humans as an open relationship (though it was only what could be called semi-open) not being looked down upon at all. As a matter of fact, it's NORMAL to have a mate and one or two lovers on the side. Though there's no actual romantic attachment to the side lovers, there's usually some other sort of deep bond.

Speaking of which, I can also recall incest—to specific degrees—being completely tolerated. For example, my brother (not a brother of this human form; I mean my REAL brother, the Birthkeeper) is my side lover back Home. We don't have any sort of romantic feelings for each other, but we do share a deep brother/sister bond. Sure, to many humans it may sound sick to be having sex with your brother, more so if you don't love him romantically, but it's just how things work for us.

99.99999999999999% of the sex I had back in the day was with Shuzari anyway. xP

And I feel ya about the sex, Star. I'm still a virgin in this life, but GOODNESS, when I get horny, I get HORNY, and when I'm "not" horny, I'm actually like in this intermediate state that with just a bit of coaxing, I'd be ready to go lol!

... I envy your formal sex life. It reminds me of my sex life back Home~ xD

Ha ha!

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:00 am

I wonder if sex and sexuality was viewed differently back then. Shem was and is my life but I know I had some kind of sexual relationship with at least two others at the same time. In a far more casual way I loved Taz too and that was totally accepted and fine.
Back to top Go down
Stariana

Stariana

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:35 am

I get you, Melari, about the whole incest thing. I understand, somehow. Though, I could never thing of my brother in this life that way. *gouge my eyes out* lol!

Oh, and believe me. I envy my formal sex life too. I was stupid to let him go. I wish I still had my first love in my life, at least as a friend. I find myself feeling so very lonely and in need of someone I can talk to. You all have been a great comfort and I come here daily to aid my mind and soul. I just miss and need a companion nearby. It's hard to keep so much hidden.

I think sex was viewed differently back then, Ishtahar. The funny thing is, I would be completely beside myself and enraged were someone to take a side lover to me. I don't really understand (or really approve of) that double standard. lol! I suppose I probably only took a side lover if my lover wasn't meeting my needs.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:20 pm

I have to admit, I giggled all the way through reading Star and Melari's posts lol!

Of the lives I remember, each one had different views on sex and relationships:

Haniel/Haneru- My mate was actually an Ancient Hybrid, he called himself the Overseer but he was an advanced form of Reaper. I'm still not sure how we met but I remember being told "No, you're not supposed to mate with his kind" and what did I do? I DID IT. I loved him with all of my heart and soul, and it was a pure, bright, perfect love. When things got serious I was in Egypt and I was told to make the choice between my duty and leaving to start a new life with him. I wasn't forced or pressured but I knew that it wouldn't work like it was, and that's why I left Home Smile

Cherry- Being a succubus, she didn't actually have relationships. It was in her nature to 'hunt' people (male or female) and to have sex with them. That's where my tantric tendencies come from. It kept her topped up energetically but she still had to eat, drink and sleep to keep healthy.

Fibreya- In those days, people would be 'married' to a man but when it came to having children then they would mate with several of the strong, fit, healthy males to ensure that their child was healthy and could survive.
Back to top Go down
Stariana

Stariana

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:43 pm

You're very fortunate. I don't have such a detailed memory of my lovers. I know that my first love in this life and I had shared many, many lifetimes together and been lovers. The human I'm with now, I share no such sort of connection.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:19 pm

I base m bisexuality off of me being a female in a few past lives, also followed by my homosexuality in another. So in this life i see attraction in both males and females.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 pm

ShadowFox wrote:
I base m bisexuality off of me being a female in a few past lives, also followed by my homosexuality in another. So in this life i see attraction in both males and females.

I don't base my sexuality off of past lives because it doesn't make sense for me. I've been female in all of my lives apart from one, and I was straight in them. I'm not heterosexual in this life. I was a male in one life but I'm not a lesbian in this life, nor am I bisexual Smile

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:53 am

maybe its different from everyone? i think.

Capsha wrote:
ShadowFox wrote:

I don't base my sexuality off of past lives because it doesn't make sense for me. I've been female in all of my lives apart from one, and I was straight in them. I'm not heterosexual in this life. I was a male in one life but I'm not a lesbian in this life, nor am I bisexual Smile

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:24 am

ShadowFox wrote:

Capsha wrote:
ShadowFox wrote:

~Capsha

She only stayed her own opinion anyway.

~Cherry
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:16 am

huh o.o

Capsha wrote:
ShadowFox wrote:

Capsha wrote:
ShadowFox wrote:

~Capsha

She only stayed her own opinion anyway.

~Cherry
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Stated. Jeeze, autocorrect.

~Cherry
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:37 pm

lol i hate autocorrect xD had some really bad situations with it xD
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Ive never thought of sexual orientation being a result of past lives. I've been female in all my lives but I recall having relationships with both men and women (sometimes at the same time) There is one life I recall where I regularly engaged in orgies.)

This life I have tended to relationships with men but that's only because it was men who came to me at the right times in my life. I would be just as happy in a relationship with a woman. To me love is love. It's so rare why do we limit our capacity to love and be loved.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:20 pm

doesnt it go with ones soul is genderless right? so could that be a reason? ive had a past life regression recently after i felt a pull to anubis i saw my self dressed in Egyptian attire(similar to anubis's lower clothing) and starring off, but to the point ah ive think ive been in a few past lives that ive been male married to a female or a female married to a male and only one life where i recall i had a male lover who i still know to this day as my best friend Damien.

Ishtahar wrote:
Ive never thought of sexual orientation being a result of past lives. I've been female in all my lives but I recall having relationships with both men and women (sometimes at the same time) There is one life I recall where I regularly engaged in orgies.)

This life I have tended to relationships with men but that's only because it was men who came to me at the right times in my life. I would be just as happy in a relationship with a woman. To me love is love. It's so rare why do we limit our capacity to love and be loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality Empty

Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Body & Soul-
Jump to: