HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Capsha

Capsha

ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:21 am

doesnt it go with ones soul is genderless right? so could that be a reason? ive had a past life regression recently after i felt a pull to anubis i saw my self dressed in Egyptian attire(similar to anubis's lower clothing) and starring off, but to the point ah ive think ive been in a few past lives that ive been male married to a female or a female married to a male and only one life where i recall i had a male lover who i still know to this day as my best friend Damien.

It depends who you talk to, but most people see souls as being male, female or both. That's why some males can have a female energy and vice versa but also why someone/something can be described as feminine/masculine. Also, Anubis is a Greek God. The Kemetic God is actually Yienpu Wink I'm not sure how the clothing could be specifically Yienpu's clothing as all Kemetic clothing was -literally- the same. Although the God's clothing would be more elaborate, essentially it was the same basic cloth and colours as humans and other Gods.

Would you be able to use better grammar? We're dyslexic so reading posts with poor spelling and grammar is really hard for us.

~Alezandra
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality   ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:21 pm

I think it's important to remember that whilst this forum is in English, many of it's members don't have English as their first language. So at times some posts can have poor grammar or not be written in correct English ..... but even those of us whose mother tongue in English can, at times, write posts that can be a little hard to decipher, especially when caught up in emotion or interest.

Az

https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com

ARCHIVE: Sex and Sexuality
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Body & Soul-
Jump to: