HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Help for my mate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE: Help for my mate Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Help for my mate   ARCHIVE: Help for my mate EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:39 am

By Razi'el May 7 2009 -

hey there!

i'm making this post in regards to my mate. he's a dragon, his name's Lethias everywhere else, really... anywho, every so often with him, something will trigger these really intense mental shifts, and he goes pretty primal, he gets sullen for a bit, and physical contact becomes undesirable for him... it's strange, because normally he's really quite cuddly.

here it is in his words: "it's like an erergy that starts at the back of my head near the top of my head. It moves out and from there and envelops the rest of my head then it intensifies to a point, almost like a pressure all about my head. While I'm like that, I go slightly primal and being touched in that almost seems offensive like I've been struck and I feel like lashing out"

is there anyone out there who might know about this sort of thing?

much thanks for hearing me out anyway!

Raz

By Ishtahar May 7 2009 -

Can I clarify whether your mate is dragon kin or actually a dragon... I know very little about gragon physiology so I would not be able to comment at all if it is the latter.

By Razi'el May 7 2009 -

QUOTE (Ishtahar @ May 7 2009, 08:02 PM)
"Can I clarify whether your mate is dragon kin or actually a dragon... I know very little about gragon physiology so I would not be able to comment at all if it is the latter."

oh... umm, i just refer to him as a dragon, but he's actually dragon-kin. sooo... yeah.

By Fate May 7 2009 -

Hmm, yes. I often experience something similar, though I rarely come across as cuddly anyway. It does feel very much like your mate describes, and it's something I remember happening even in childhood. I have always been a very hands-off kind of person, not liking to be held as a baby, and hated it when people tried to read to me with my sitting on their laps, etc. I was very violent when it came to being reprimanded, and would attack my older sister when my punishment was over, sometimes going so far as to beat her head against the hallway floor. I've learned a lot about anger management over the years, forcing myself to be far less physical, but occasionally I still have my moments like your mate mentions. For me, it starts near the base of my neck, then goes upward into my head, and finally pushes out around where my wings used to be. Sometimes it leads to snarling or my reaching out to smack the one causing the feeling, but usually if I just get some alone time it calms down.

By Ellysium May 9 2009 -

Something sortof similar happens to me occasionally. Sometimes when I am randomly feeling particularly draconic (which happens very seldom now) I will start growling and clenching my "claws" and just feeling kindof violent.

By Ouza May 10 2009 -

"For me, it starts near the base of my neck, then goes upward into my head, and finally pushes out around where my wings used to be. Sometimes it leads to snarling or my "reaching out to smack" the one causing the feeling, but usually if I just get some alone time it calms down."

My small interpretation of this above is, if I may?

It strictly has to do with the prevailing magnetism between the two opposing molecular levels or structures although here they are both the same [negative/negative] - so they repel. Often times sub-consciously we will hit or strike back in order to produce or show a depolarization of the moment thus [cause and effect].

Like dropping a magnet on the floor it reorganizes both the atomic and sub-atomic particle structure ... there bye neutralizing the incident!

So that it also gives you the time needed to step back and regroup or really re-polarize your minds and attitudes back to their new molecular positions!

Hopefully back to the [positive/negative] or just the right thinking or emotional ... mode !!!

Just a thought ... <---No pun intended !!!

Ouza

p.s. Also I feel that it is associated with the so called [Kundalini] effect! - as it is so often quoted in Indian Mysticism!

By Ellysium May 10 2009 -

QUOTE (Ouza @ May 10 2009, 12:49 PM)

"It strictly has to do with the prevailing magnetism between the two opposing molecular levels or structures although here they are both the same [negative/negative] - so they repel. Often times sub-consciously we will hit or strike back in order to produce or show a depolarization of the moment thus [cause and effect]."

I am assuming you are trying to bring science into this but it is unclear to me what exactly you mean by "the two opposing molecular levels or structures." Are you speaking of actual biological structures here? Or something more emotional, or less defined?
And how might the same polarity (i.e. negative/negative) come about in these two structures that are supposed to be opposing in the first place?

By Ouza May 10 2009 -

Science was once considered magic and taboo a thousand years ago and you could and would definitely be burned at the stake for it!

But please consider it to be all of the above - biological/physical and most ultimately spiritual in nature!

Hope that makes more sense! If not I'll try again with less scientific jargon and more down to earth words! Sorry !!! smile.gif

Ouza
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Help for my mate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Body & Soul-
Jump to: