HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glossary of Races

Go down 
+5
Azruel
Malphas
Muse
Sari'el
Azaz'el
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Here is a basic glossary of the names and races that have an importance with all those linked to this forum and website:

Elves: Earth based souls who feel the need to draw from and support nature. Elves also work strongly with earth-based magick.

The Fallen: members of the ancient race known as 'the Shadow.' The Fallen numbered 200, who were persecuted and punished for their love of humanity and their desire to teach and elevate them. They were captured, murdered and imprisoned in the earth and the stars. However, their immortal souls have begun to free themselves and are awakening again on earth.

Nephilim: A race of giants who were born from the mating of Shadow (Fallen) and Human.

Otherkin / Kin: members of ancient 'magical' races who, like the Shadow, had a direct connection to 'The Source'. Possibly having a common origin with Shadow but developed into discrete and separate races including elves, vampyres, unicorns, weres, therians, and many more. Those who feel they have a non-human soul or aspects, often of mystical, "legendary" races, sometimes as common animals. Those in the Otherkin community tend to have several traits in common, including high empathy, a sense of upcoming conflict (the "War"), and a yearning to go "Home."

Shadow: members of an ancient race who lived notably in the middle east, in Kharsag, a city near the valley of Eden, but who also had strongholds around the planet. After having fought a great war with an ancient enemy they became keepers of the Gateways which prevented this enemy returning to this world. The Shadow fell into civil war over the issue of their relationship with humanity and the losers of this war became known as 'The Fallen'.

Vampyres: An Otherkin race who feed from the essence of other living things though the direct drinking of blood or absorption through the aura.

Weres / Therian: Otherkin race who share a soul / body with one or more animals and are able to transform part or all of their bodies or spirits into those of their 'twin' either psychically (m-shift) or mystically (p-shift).

Starborn:
Starseeds are those who feel they are directly descended from extraterrestrial races or connected to those.
Star children are those who feel they have a connection to space, ranging from incarnation on other worlds to a direct feeling of family with heavenly objects (stars, moons, etc.)

Both have propensities for healing, telepathy, clairvoyance and clairaudience, along with the yearning for "Home," and sense of a "mission" that must be completed here.

Ascended Humans: Those humans who, often through training and spiritual practice, have reached a new "enlightened" level of spiritual development. They are closer to "the Source" (i.e. God/Goddess/the Universe/insert your name here) and are often involved in assisting the spiritual evolution of other humans.

Masters: Often those from a higher dimensional plane of existence, sometimes incarnate on Earth, and sometimes non-incarnate but channeled through sensitives to have their messages delivered to a broader audience. Sometimes said to include prophets and teachers that touch many i.e. Jesus Christ and Buddha.

The War: The upcoming wide-scale conflict that many Otherkin, psychics and sensitives feel approaching. Exactly how the War may unfold (if it indeed will still occur) is under debate. Many feel the need to "prepare" for it at certain points in their lives.

Lightworkers, Indigo Children: Two names for humans that are very spiritually attuned in this age, seeking "enlightenment" and ascension.

Ascension: The moving from one level of existence to an upper one, usually through spiritual work and dedication.
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Sari'el

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Void Walker: Sentient being with a strong pranic affiliation. Physically alive, but supporting no own pranic infrastructure. Instead is dependant on enviromental and elemental energy to survive effectively. May in some cases be mistaken for (aural)vampyrism. Also shows great similarities to an early stage of Fallen recovery. Feelings of unity with the nothingness that balances out the great whole.

Construct: Creature brought into existance and bound to servitude by a sentient being capable of creation. Constructs may be physical in nature, (i.e. small statues of household gods (Lares, Penates), or even large statues of deities charged with the power of a billion "useless" prayers) or spiritual. The spiritual variety is consciously formed from the essence of it's creator, and in most cases, therefore does not posess a will of it's own. Size, power and appearance may vary depending on the purpose of it's creation and the insights of it's creator. Hypothetically reports of a "ghost" or "poltergeist" may very well actually be a construct turned feral after it's creator has died. On the other hand, of course, this remains speculation.
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 am

Sari'el wrote:
Construct: Creature brought into existance and bound to servitude by a sentient being capable of creation. Constructs may be physical in nature, (i.e. small statues of household gods (Lares, Penates), or even large statues of deities charged with the power of a billion "useless" prayers) or spiritual. The spiritual variety is consciously formed from the essence of it's creator, and in most cases, therefore does not posess a will of it's own. Size, power and appearance may vary depending on the purpose of it's creation and the insights of it's creator. Hypothetically reports of a "ghost" or "poltergeist" may very well actually be a construct turned feral after it's creator has died. On the other hand, of course, this remains speculation.

This one sounds very much like a Thoughtform Servitor, unless they ARE indeed the same thing and I just wasn't aware of another name for them?
Back to top Go down
Malphas

Malphas

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Yes Semyaza, they are indeed the same name. The occult term for the beings is "egregore". Examples of egregores include, but are absolutely not limited to enteties such as those who populated the ancient pantheons, creatures such as H.P. Lovecrafts Cthuhlu as well as the other beings of the Chthonic Mythos, even Freddie Kruger is an egregore, as he can only survive if fear is felt at his name. Another example would be the Jewish mith of the Golem, a being made of clay, given life by the will and prayer of a jewish rabbi with the purpose of protecting a village. In any event, such beings are created by the sheer power of belief in their existance.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Azruel

Azruel

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:36 am

then I take it that The Fallen are angels that were reborn as humans?
Back to top Go down
Azruel

Azruel

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:40 am

and The Shadow are what? sorry for the questions just trying to understand it
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:45 am

"Shadow" comes from an older more accurate name for what we refer to as angels. Those who Fell - that's probably a question best answered by a Shadow, but the short answer is that they were removed from the ranks of Shadow. The Fallen are not necessarily incarnate in human bodies, but many are for whatever reason. Likewise with the Shadow - some who did not Fall are incarnate in human bodies, but many are not. Does that answer your question?
Back to top Go down
Azruel

Azruel

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:47 am

yes it does thank you
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:16 am

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Demons: brings created from either sexual acts between two demons, but also something much more complicated. The much older demons like myself I believe were once angels that fell during Lucifer's fall and decide to change what we are called and become nothing like our once angelic self or brethren. I don't consider angels and demons similar except for their past.
Back to top Go down
Sitri

Sitri

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:29 am

Demons: were beings created by Lilith, who with the help of the first Satan created demons, but no all demon exactly came from Lilith through sex like my mother and my spiritual cousins mother. some were made from constructing energy and creating. The first Satan made a deal with Nyxx and used her darkness to make Nyxx a demon and from there with Nyxxs' darkness infused it into all demons of hell.

Vampyres in the etheric are technically Daimons who were cursed by Apollo to burn under the sun, Abbaddon was the goddess who was betrayed by angels and now lives in her own area of hell where she lives with the daimons who are vampiric and feed off the souls of others. Abbaddon hates angels to this day.

Also not all elves are earth based that is only wood elves, Dark elven are elves that live in SR(shadow realm) ruling their own area of it. The creator of it was Nyxx. Dark elves adapted to Nyxx darkness before being founders of a city in the etheric called Lefiki Poli. There's also light elves who have adapted to using light energy.
Back to top Go down
Sitri

Sitri

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:41 am

Sitri wrote:
Demons: were beings created by Lilith, who with the help of the first Satan created demons, but no all demon exactly came from Lilith through sex like my mother and my spiritual cousins mother. some were made from constructing energy and creating. The first Satan made a deal with Nyxx and used her darkness to make Nyxx a demon and from there with Nyxxs' darkness infused it into all demons of hell.

Vampyres in the etheric are technically Daimons who were cursed by Apollo to burn under the sun, Abbaddon was the goddess who was betrayed by angels and now lives in her own area of hell where she lives with the daimons who are vampiric and feed off the souls of others. Abbaddon hates angels to this day.

Also not all elves are earth based that is only wood elves, Dark elven are elves that live in SR(shadow realm) ruling their own area of it. The creator of it was Nyxx. Dark elves adapted to Nyxx darkness before being founders of a city in the etheric called Lefiki Poli. There's also light elves who have adapted to using light energy.

Sorry I meant make "Make Lilith a demon"
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:14 am

Quote :

Despite the fact that i always thought Abbadon was male, this is a really interesting view of Vampyres.Where did you get that?
Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Sitri

Sitri

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:21 am

Solalethiel wrote:
Quote :

Despite the fact that i always thought Abbadon was male, this is a really interesting view of Vampyres.Where did you get that?

Me and a group of others, well more than one group through or etheric expeditions Abbaddon is one of the beings we visited who resides in hell. Me and the other goetia that are here, I believe only 5 are not reincarnated we take the information we get when we project and bring it here for some time now. Me, baal, paimon, amon, buer, and a few others. Not all of us know where the other goetia are exactly. But she is not really that nice of a person in terms of being disturbed. But I believe there are different types of vampires, these are the ones that reside in the abyss and hell.
Back to top Go down
Solalethiel

Solalethiel

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:27 am

Ah, i see.
Back to top Go down
http://otherkincommunity.5forum.biz/
Sitri

Sitri

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:29 am

Indeed, that is how we gather and confirm the collective data.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Glossary of Races Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glossary of Races   Glossary of Races Empty

Back to top Go down

Glossary of Races
Page 1 of 1