HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avalon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Razi'el
Razi'el

Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Avalon   Avalon EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:23 pm

hey all, this is more of a question than an actual experience, a testing of the waters, if you will.

The name Avalon has been kicking around in my head for a while, and someone i know (who shall remain nameless for now, but he is not a part of this forum) has recently come forward, presenting this name to me. what sort of feelings/memories does this name bring up in you folks here?
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon   Avalon EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Neutral Question ohhhh??...

Well.......... I know Avalon exists in one form or another. Perhaps not as the legends say exactly (an island, a land hidden in the mists, etc.). That information happened to come to me just three days ago, actually. Something seemed to affirm "Avalon is real, and your people entered there at will." When I got this information, I saw something like myself doing some sort of ritual movement and chant, the gate to Avalon opening, and myself entering.

Not sure what you're wondering about exactly... I do feel that I had very close ties to that place, so I think that's part of the reason that that information came through to me.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon   Avalon EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:59 pm

well, the fact is that they presented it more as a person or entity rather than a place... and that got me thinking about it/her/him.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon   Avalon EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Well, Avalon is very strongly linked to the UK, but as a place, as an energy, as a call for peace and balance and magic. It is linked to the Arthurian Mythos and it is believed that that is where the Once and Future King, Arthur, now sleeps until Britain has need of him again. From that, there is a strong link to Avalon with Merlin, Vivianne, Nimue, Morgainne, Morgause, Gwenhwyfar, Taliessin.... to name but a few. These archetypes are believed to be also coming home, being reborn, and potentially have links to the Fallen.

I haven't yet come in contact with a single person being called Avalon.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Avalon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalon   Avalon Empty

Back to top Go down

Avalon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Shadow :: Experiences of Shadow-
Jump to: