HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello and Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Myth

Myth

Hello and Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Hello and Introduction   Hello and Introduction EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Hello everyone,

I found this forum while doing some research for a book I'm writing, a fictional book that uses the story of the Watchers, Grigori, and Nephilim as it's basis. I've been gathering research for awhile now, and so when I ran across this site I've been devouring all of the posts and gleaning new insight and understanding. Much of the nineteen chapters I have already written have many eery similarities to so much of the memories and information that I have found here that it really gives me pause.

Here is what I know. I am human. I don't really feel a connection of any Otherkin type of feelings many others have described. What I do feel is a great sympathy for the plight of the Grigori, almost a kinship. I feel deep sadness, deep regret when I think of that time. Some of you talk of a Soul Mate, and I have always felt I had one once, but no longer do. I don't feel there's really anyone I can be completely open and honest with, totally myself and accepted on a deeper level... but I think I had that once. Even as a child I always felt something missing, some sense of loss and separateness, of being different from other people and walking alone. Yet I've adapted, and life goes on. I'm pretty happy most of the time, I have a great family. A husband whom I love and children, a job, a so forth. But I also have a burning desire to know more about the universe, the worlds beyond.

I also feel fear. Fear of going too far, of going down the wrong path. Fear of war. I have studied Near Death Experiences and read numerous accounts, but have never had one myself. I want to know what's out there. But who to trust? What if I trust in the wrong thing...? Yep, I come from a Christian background where fear is the basic building block of faith. I believe yet I don't... because I don't really know what to believe. So I'm searching for answers, and I'm writing a book. And that book has led me here.

So here I am. Hello. Thanks for being brave enough to share your stories. I have learned so much already, but it hasn't really eased my fear of going down the wrong path. But since I've been writing I feel more like me than I ever have before, more centered and driven, and focused. More confident. Incidentally, I started wearing a crystal shield about six months ago, and since then I have felt a definite awakening. I will be posting questions soon, and I've already PM'd Az with a few. He was kind enough to answer my first message and give me some answers to things I've read. I don't know how long I'll stick around, but everyone here seems very nice, and I have learned a lot. And I do feel a certain kinship with some. Very Happy Who knows... maybe we do know each other, or once did.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Myth
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Introduction   Hello and Introduction EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Greetings Myth, and welcome to the forum,

I know I will have said that in a pm, but its good to finally be able to say it in the open forum. By the way, I will be replying to your latest pm in the next few days and answering as best I can!! Wink

It doesn't matter if you are human, sheep, giraffe or whatever. It doesn't matter if you don't have any connection to any Otherkin just now. This forum is open to any and all who are drawn to the Shadow, Grigori, Fallen and our fellow Otherkin. Whether people find us for the first time and learn about our past, or whether they return and reconnect to us as friends and allies from the past, it isn't important.... what is important is that our history, our truth, is heard and that we make friends, old and new, along the way. You can never have too many friends.

The fact that what you have been writing is so close to what we remember and have been sahring shows a lot.... mainly the fact that the Universe is ready for our story, that the time is right, that we are, in truth, being released from our bonds, ans that you have great insight and intuition.. as well as other skills perhaps.... to link in and hear the echo of our words. And for that, I am grateful. We all need as much support as we can get in these changing times.

You are searching for the truth, for a greater knowledge of the Universe.......... and you will find many variations on the truth, but all roughly head in the same direction. My best advice would be never to take one view and accept it totally. even if it speaks to your soul, always question, always try to verify, and always make up your own mind... if any 'truth' cannot stand up to questioning, then its not worth considering. Christianity is the background that many of us were raised within, but whilst if has some truths, there are more to be found through personal questioning than through sitting back and accepting the word of Man. Your own heart will guide you. But this you know.

I'm assuming that you've seen the website and the old forum, and see many of the posts and threads contained there and the personal accounts from both Ish and I. If not, give me a shout and I'll send you the links.

As for how long you may stick around, it would be a shame to lose you soon when you've only just discovered us. You have the link to us for a reason, to learn from us perhaps, to teach us perhaps...... only you will know this. But stick around for a while, we're not bad company!! bounce

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Introduction   Hello and Introduction EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Welcome Myth! As Az said, we welcome everyone - human, kin, etc. It's going to take more than a few of us to shape the future, so the more the merrier!

I look forward to reading your book =D I'm glad that a project has found you that really "tugs" at you like that. I love that feeling.

Dream'sEnd - Angela
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Introduction   Hello and Introduction EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:52 pm

It's so very nice to meet you Myth.

The fact is that none of us know who or what we are... not really know. We feel... we beleive... we think... we hope. Go with your heart. Follow where it leads and listen to it. It will tell you what you need to know. All you have to do is learn how to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Introduction   Hello and Introduction EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 pm

hello there, Myth ^^

welcome to this wonderful little corner of the internet, i know i haven't been around in a while, but feel free to post anything you see fit, as long as it's not spam of course XD

it sounds interesting that a good number of the chapters you've written line up fairly closely with many of the memories here, and who knows, stick around long enough and you just might find what it is you're looking for ^^

happy hunting!

Raz
Back to top Go down
Myth

Myth

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Introduction   Hello and Introduction EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 am

Thank you to everyone. I'm already getting a new perspective (enlightenment, perhaps?) and appreciate the warm welcome. Smile

Myth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and Introduction   Hello and Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello and Introduction
Page 1 of 1