HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gateways and Portals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myth

Myth

Gateways and Portals Empty
PostSubject: Gateways and Portals   Gateways and Portals EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:11 am

I couldn't find the place where this topic belongs, so I thought I'd throw it out here. I'm curious about the Gateways and Portals others have mentioned. What information can you give me about them?

I've been trying to do some research on them and not finding much out there. One source I found interesting but have not read yet is called "Gateway to the Gods" by Craig Hines. It deals heavily with the Watcher and Nephilim history, and supposedly takes a very scientific approach to what really happened. The author's research has convinced him that other dimensions do exist, and he seems like a born skeptic. Anyway, I'm anxious to read it. There's a fascinating interview with the author on YouTube. Here's the link in case you're interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jucghmtrK8E

Has anyone here read this book? If so, what did you think?

Also, what do you know of the Gateways?

Myth
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and Portals   Gateways and Portals EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:39 pm

I listened to the Youtube recording and found it.... interesting. I do wonder where he gets his information on dimensional visitations from. Whilst I cannot refute the concept that the Shadow stepped through Gateways in many different dimentions, he seems to be jumping on the bandwagon that I thought might have died years ago when Erik Von Daniken fell out of favour. At least this guy does mention my name... just a shame that his information isn't totally correct!!!

However, I have to say that I am curious to read his research and find it interesting that here we have yet another person who is drawn to our history.

It might be helpful for you to ask questions for what you want to know regarding Gateways rather than for us to try and write a concise post that could meander on and on and on... so ask away.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Myth

Myth

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and Portals   Gateways and Portals EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:01 am

Okay, since I really have no knowledge of them to even be able to ask thoughtful questions, can someone please tell me what a Gateway is... to the best of their ability?
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and Portals   Gateways and Portals EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:15 pm

A gateway is exactly what it says on the box... a door to another place. There are as many different types of gateway as there are doors in the physical sense.

Unlike the good old fashioned door that you walk through Gateways involve the transfer of energy. The energy in a body... the one who passes through the gateway is changed into a different form to harmonise with the energy of where you are going.

For example pure Shadow vibrate on a far higher frequency that humans and therefore to pass through the gateways to the Shadow home the body has to be 'tuned' to this frequency. In this way I suppose gateways are less like doors than like graphic equalisers.

In addition Gateways can affect different people/races in different ways.

What happens in a gateway depends on where it is going and who is going through it.

Gateways can be marked by many different things. The space between two stones, the distance between atoms, the breadth of a smile.

Okay... see why it is so difficlt to just 'explain' them?

My head was going round like the girl in the Exorcist when I was first trying to get my head around them... but that was a long time ago now.
Back to top Go down
Myth

Myth

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and Portals   Gateways and Portals EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:42 pm

In your past recollections Az, you speak of a Lesser Gateway (in Britain) and the Greater Gateway in the east. Can you (or anyone else) post what you know of them? What makes them lesser and greater? And how do gateways differ from portals?

On a side note, my book came today (Gateway of the Gods). Smile

Myth
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and Portals   Gateways and Portals EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:17 pm

In reality I have probably used gthe wrong wording but it seemed to easiest way to get across the 'feel' of those two Gateways.

There are many 'lesser Gateways around the planet, and only one Greater Gateway. The difference lies only in the size of the Gateway and the number of beings who can step through the Gateway simulatenously. The Greater Gateway allowed vast numbers to step through together... and this was why the Shadow built their City where they did in the middle east, because it was by the large Gateway.

The lesser ones were usually by our smaller towns or garrisons.

To my mind a portal differs in the fact that it tends to be form one physical place to another physical place, where as a Gateway can be from a physicla realm to a higher spiritual/energy realm.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Myth

Myth

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and Portals   Gateways and Portals EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Would anyone be willing to share an experience or memory of a time when they actually used a Gateway or Portal? What is the experience like? Where did it take you and how did you get back?

Can anyone tell me approximately how many active Gateways are there nowadays, and who mainly uses them?

scratch cyclops Very Happy

Myth
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and Portals   Gateways and Portals EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Nope. Don't have a clue. Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gateways and Portals   Gateways and Portals Empty

Back to top Go down

Gateways and Portals
Page 1 of 1