HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Name Change

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Name Change   Name Change EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:09 am

I'm changing my tag on here from Dream'sEnd to Ashtart. Dream'sEnd is a good tag and it has served me well, I think.

I chose it originally as I was ignorant of my actual names and as it described what I felt was my purpose - to destroy the Dream that we're all caught in. Whether this meant taking down the Veil or something.... larger....

Having now remembered the last of my names, and more significantly, the name that was used by the Shadow towards me, it seems that the time for labels has passed, for me at least, and the time to claim true names has come. There are changes afoot, and it makes me nervous to step into the current and get swept along with them. Essentially, this is what this is... an acknowledging that I will accept the new and stranger tides and not let myself linger in the past, having made myself comfortable there. However, frightening as it is, there is a threat of "soul death" in a way if I do not move forward. So, I am moving forward, threat acknowledged.

More importantly, I feel like acknowledging self will be helpful to those that are searching for me - you know who you are, and yes, this is for you.

Goodbye and Hello, SotF, and I hope that you will join me in saying farewell to Dream'sEnd and bidding welcome to Ashtart.

<3

Ashtart (pending change =) )
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Change   Name Change EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:16 pm

A new name is indeed a sort of new lease on life, is it not?

i think it fits you, and it's got a nice ring to it, y'know? i hope this change is very fruitful to you, and i hope it brings you further along your path.

Best wishes with your new lease Wink

Raz
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Change   Name Change EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Goodbye Dream'sEnd, it has been an honour to walk this journey with you as you continue to remember, learn and awaken.

Greetings and welcome to Ashtart, I am looking forward to being a part of the journey you now make, there is energy stirring and names are things of power. This is a turning point .....

Your name is changed, welcome!

Az
x
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name Change   Name Change EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Goodbye DreamsEnd; sorry to see you go, we had some good times together

Welcome Ashtart, we are going to have some great times together Smile