HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARCHIVE: Ishtahar's Writings, My attempts at literature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archive

ARCHIVE:  Ishtahar's Writings, My attempts at literature Empty
PostSubject: ARCHIVE: Ishtahar's Writings, My attempts at literature   ARCHIVE:  Ishtahar's Writings, My attempts at literature EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:54 am

By Ishtahar Jul 30 2009 -

I have been writing for a long time and I have begun to post some of it on a story site. I have posted a link here.... because I can't remember where the link section is *hangs head in shame*

If anyone is interested in reading my stuff the please take a look there... All comments welcome good and bad.

WARNING this is a gay site with predominantly gay writers and gay literature. DO not go there if reading gay literature offends... not that I think anyone here is that narrow minded but you have to give fair warning don't you.

Nephylim' Stories [user posted link at http://www.gayauthors.org/efiction/index.php ]

My writing name is Nephylim and all you have to do to find my stuff is click search in the menu on the left and then the name Nephylim into the search box. There is a lot of other good stuff on there too... a must site for those who love to read and those who love to write.
Back to top Go down

ARCHIVE: Ishtahar's Writings, My attempts at literature
Page 1 of 1