HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Honoured to come here

Go down 
+3
Ousa
Ashtart
Muse
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Muse

Muse

Honoured to come here Empty
PostSubject: Honoured to come here   Honoured to come here EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:53 am

Hello all.

Firstly, like my title says, I am truly honoured to be able to be here and to have found this place.
I feel it is much needed in these times, especially for what I feel is coming.

A little about me:
I am of the Angelic Kintype.
It is the connection I feel to everything around me and within me, an inherent knowing I cannot explain in words but rather FEEL.
I came to discover, through the kindness of individuals and their knowledge/abilities, that on my paternal side was an offspring who was the daughter of a mortal woman. I have yet to truly dig and find who it was and where exactly in my bloodline this was (how far back) but this would mean either Nephilim or other, I am not completely certain of this yet.

I am Empath, a developing Healer, and Protector.
Protector, I feel I have a specific purpose for this that is yet to be revealed, however what I do know is that I am not meant to know right now. When the time is right, I will.

I am new to developing and discovering my abilities, especially psychic - I have done unexpected and unintentional readings on a couple people. I am trying to currently learn how to "tune in" at will rather than have it happen without control.

I am who I am and I come with nothing to try and prove, simply share to you a little about me.

I come to stand with those who understand and know my feelings of the changes this year and the shifts taking place, the knowing that something is coming and something is going to happen. "The War" as I saw it termed here.

Alright, so that is my introduction Smile
Thank you for accepting me here, I truly look forward to getting to know you all, and I am hoping to learn more about where my own place is in all of this - I feel past lives I have lived, and my ancestors / Angel bloodline will hold the key to knowing my place in the future of what is coming.

Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Honoured to come here   Honoured to come here EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:47 am

Be Welcome, Muse =)

It's a pleasure to know that you feel "honored" to be here, but please, relax and be at ease, we're all friends here. It's true that there are things underfoot, and I look forward to sharing in your knowledge.

Join in with a topic or start anew, and there is a "Member's Only" section for sensitive posts.

Many welcomes,

Ashtart
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Honoured to come here   Honoured to come here EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:49 am

*Smiles* Thanks for the warm welcome Ashtart Smile

On my way to look around more!
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Honoured to come here   Honoured to come here EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Welcome home... Love !!!

Ouza I love you
Back to top Go down
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Honoured to come here   Honoured to come here EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:21 pm

That truly warmed my heart.

Thank you Ouza :]
Back to top Go down
Malphas

Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Honoured to come here   Honoured to come here EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:44 pm

May you find the answers that you seek.

Mal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Honoured to come here   Honoured to come here EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum, Muse,

you really have nothing to prove here and hopefully, along with the rest of us, much to gain. We have few rules, but we feel they are important ones, and we accept everyone at face value. Regardless of names, reputations, or length of time being awakened, we're all here searching for understanding and the knowledge of our past and future in the hope it will become enough wisdom to guide us all. So feel free to jump in and beging replying to posts or start new threads.

Welcome!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Muse

Muse

PostSubject: Re: Honoured to come here   Honoured to come here EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 5:24 am

Thank you!
I look forward to much learning here, and interesting discussions with everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Honoured to come here   Honoured to come here EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 pm

If you are in poor health, you can remedy it. If your personal relationships are unsatisfactory, you can change them for the better. If you are in poverty, you can find yourself surrounded by abundance... Each of you, regardless of position, status, circumstances, or physical condition, is in control or your own experience. And when all else fails.... Punt !!! Wink

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Honoured to come here   Honoured to come here EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:46 am

Welcome from the one who is always late to the party and so get to miss on all the good food because Ash, Az and Raz have eaten it all Sad

Welcome Smile

As has been said you do not feel the need to justify yourslef or anything you say or feel. Whatever you say will be respected. So relax and get stuck in Smile
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Honoured to come here   Honoured to come here EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:50 am

I somehow missed this, over and over, but here's a another belated welcome. Nice to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoured to come here   Honoured to come here Empty

Back to top Go down

Honoured to come here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: