HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

me again. sorry.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perinaquildë

Perinaquildë

me again. sorry.  Empty
PostSubject: me again. sorry.    me again. sorry.  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:05 am

I feel like this is starting to be something of a pattern, but be that as it may;

My friend (as previously mentioned) has been making more and more appearances recently. For the most part, we've been dream hopping as we used to, but then I've stopped remembering my dreams.

and that perturbs me. Whenever we dream together, or I have a lucid dream, I can remember it, but it feels... foggy, thick, it almost feels like something is intentionally preventing me from remembering them. I remember bits and pieces

*I remember collapsing and sobbing while apologizing... can't remember what for
*I remember being told that I would remember soon
* and I remember being warned, being taken by the shoulders and shaken while someone yelled warnings at me (no idea what)

but I've also felt... for lack of a better term, addicted to dreaming lately. I've always enjoyed sleeping and pursue it enthusiastically, but this feels different. Like I need a hit, I hate waking up because all I can think of going to sleep again to dream once more.

I've not done drugs, and I don't drink... but I hate feeling addicted to anything, but I can't help it in this instance.

so... I have once more managed to squish two unrelated topics incoherently into one topic thread for your discretion.

thanks for your thoughts and patience

-Perin
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

me again. sorry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: me again. sorry.    me again. sorry.  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:56 am

Hi Perin

No worries, I like new posts, whatever they may be about.

Unfortunately dream lore is not my forte though ><

Maybe another person has more info for you ><

I'm glad that your friend is showing up for you again though, if I remember well he had stopped visiting you for a while?

Ash
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

me again. sorry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: me again. sorry.    me again. sorry.  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:23 pm

I present this as, a somewhat nebulous statement in order for you all... to ponder upon.

You are in physical existence to learn and understand that your energy, translated into feelings, thoughts and emotions, causes all experience. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.

Ouza

p.s. Therefore, as always, make of this voice what you choose to make of it. Make of me what you choose to make of me, but recognize within yourselves the vitality of your being. And look to no man or no idea or no woman or no dogma, but the vitality of your own being, and trust it. And that which offends your soul, turn away from, but trust yourself"
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

me again. sorry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: me again. sorry.    me again. sorry.  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:29 pm

As irritating as this may sounds, perhaps the reason why you can't remember some of the things from your lucid dreaming right now is that you're not supposed to? It could be that the messages or the information needed to be implanted deep into your subconscious or psyche, but only when the time is right and you (and the world?) are ready to face it will it become known and remembered. I know that this can happen during deep spiritual meditation.... there is a knowledge that something occurred but no conscious memory is held, until it all springs back to memory due to an event or happening when you need to know. So maybe the time just isn't right for you to know.....yet!

As for the possible addiction to dreaming, perhaps this is just because during your dreams, perhaps even just the lucid dreams, you are totally free to be yourself without the conditions and constraints of the mundane world. Anything that gives us the chance to be who we are is bound to be appealing. And as they are lucid, you will realise and know that you have control, can control, nothing will harm you. It could just be that right now you need some escape, some time to step back from the world and let go..... the world of dreams can offer us that escape for just a while. But deep down, you will know that it will pass, that you have to live in the mundane world and soon that yearning to be back in the world of dreams will fade.

Az

https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

me again. sorry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: me again. sorry.    me again. sorry.  EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:44 pm

I could easily become addicted to sleeping but dreaming... I like to dream because it leaves me with the feeling of it when I wake and it usually carries me through the day.

These days I don't get too many disturbing dreams as I have learned how to change them or step out of them, although i do try to at least watch dispassionately so i don't miss the message.

getting a but pissed of with trying to interperate messages so have decided to sit back and let them interperate me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

me again. sorry.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: me again. sorry.    me again. sorry.  Empty

Back to top Go down

me again. sorry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: