HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An introduction from someone hoping to learn

Go down 
+3
Azaz'el
Ari'el
Ezikiel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezikiel

An introduction from someone hoping to learn Empty
PostSubject: An introduction from someone hoping to learn   An introduction from someone hoping to learn EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi, I'm Ezekiel (meant to be spelled Ezekiel, but back when I signed up, I spelled it wrong).

I came to this site hoping that I could get some answers to some of the things that have happened, and have been happening to me. A friend said this would be a good place to get help from people who can help me understand what I am. In time, I hope to better understand myself.

-Ezekiel
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to learn   An introduction from someone hoping to learn EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:13 pm

Welcome to the forum, Ezekiel! I hope we can help you with your search. Perhaps we can help eachother.
-Elly
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to learn   An introduction from someone hoping to learn EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Greetings Ezekiel and welcome to the forum!

Hopefully as you read through the forum, all the different threads and posts, you'll be able to find some answers or perhaps just some greater understanding to some of the common things all Races face when going through awakening and trying to understand the past, how this has affected the present and what it means for the future. No one person has all the answers so we do our best to share experiences and opinions in the hope that we can build a holistic understanding of our common past.

There is a 'members' section that is invisible to anyone not a registered member if you wish to post anything that you feel is not suitable for the 'open' sections. And feel free to start new threads to ask any questions you may have.... we may not have the answers but we'll always give you our opinion and perhaps suggest ideas that may help.

If you'd like me to correct the spelling of your username then send me a pm.... as Admin I will be able to do that.

Welcome!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to learn   An introduction from someone hoping to learn EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:10 am

Welcome! Grab some chocolate, and tell us a bit about yourself, if you like.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to learn   An introduction from someone hoping to learn EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Welcome to the forum Ezikiel =)

We also have a chat every Sunday which can be accessed through the members' chat.

Nice to make your acquaintance.

Ash
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to learn   An introduction from someone hoping to learn EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Welcome hun, ask anyone and you will be told I am always late to the post but my welcome is warm nevertheless

It's always nice to meet someone new, especially when they are already making themselves part of us
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to learn   An introduction from someone hoping to learn EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Beauty and peace is everywhere when a family member finally returns home. Welcome home love!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An introduction from someone hoping to learn   An introduction from someone hoping to learn Empty

Back to top Go down

An introduction from someone hoping to learn
Page 1 of 1