HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 The War from a different perspective

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Zadki'el wrote:
Ari'el wrote:
I think that I, and others, left the ranks of the Shadow altogether shortly after the War. We were torn apart on the inside from having killed our own brothers

This part brought tears to my eyes because this is what I remembered first this is why I harbored hatred for Micha'el for so long. I remember during the war I chose no side I wanted it all to stop, that we could of taken a better way. Instead one of my own brothers tried to end me. To top that two of Michael's men slaughtered the two I would say my daughters due to the elven race we let reside outside the city and with one gave me two daughters. This wasn't against the rules I dont think because we were at the time also trying to create peace with them, but during the war his two men killed them..dead. Jophiel laid there with them in his arms, my rage over flowed and my thoughts went one one thing...I ended them in my rage my own brothers even though I wanted it all to end I participated in the same act that wouldnt of helped. I hated Michael because I thought he instructed this because I refused to take his side in the war. Typing this makes me remember and my hands shaking...but Raphi'el healed me, but I never felt the same after..I talked to Michael and Jophiel before I left...I just had to get away I don't remember what we talked about, but I just..it all still hurts.

The person I am today would never order someone's children to be killed. Kids are sacred ground that mustn't be harmed, in my eyes. Micha'el, on the other hand, I feel the phrase "I don't care" come up in this situation. I can't put my finger precisely on the context, though I can say that such extreme apathy has carried over into this life. In so many situations I just "don't care".

I have the emotional depth of a saltine cracker. But I did cry at the end of Toy Story 3, so not all hope is lost. lol

This probably isn't the time for jokes, I apologize. To wrap this up, I'll say that; I may have ordered it accidentally (my men could've misinterpreted/exaggerated orders), or it could've been my men acting out of their own will. I can't imagine myself, in any life, desiring the death of a friend's children. I was definitely upset at you not taking my side in the war, but that anger wouldn't merit something like this. I hope.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:29 pm

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Zadki'el wrote:
Ari'el wrote:
I think that I, and others, left the ranks of the Shadow altogether shortly after the War. We were torn apart on the inside from having killed our own brothers

This part brought tears to my eyes because this is what I remembered first this is why I harbored hatred for Micha'el for so long. I remember during the war I chose no side I wanted it all to stop, that we could of taken a better way. Instead one of my own brothers tried to end me. To top that two of Michael's men slaughtered the two I would say my daughters due to the elven race we let reside outside the city and with one gave me two daughters. This wasn't against the rules I dont think because we were at the time also trying to create peace with them, but during the war his two men killed them..dead. Jophiel laid there with them in his arms, my rage over flowed and my thoughts went one one thing...I ended them in my rage my own brothers even though I wanted it all to end I participated in the same act that wouldnt of helped. I hated Michael because I thought he instructed this because I refused to take his side in the war. Typing this makes me remember and my hands shaking...but Raphi'el healed me, but I never felt the same after..I talked to Michael and Jophiel before I left...I just had to get away I don't remember what we talked about, but I just..it all still hurts.

The person I am today would never order someone's children to be killed. Kids are sacred ground that mustn't be harmed, in my eyes. Micha'el, on the other hand, I feel the phrase "I don't care" come up in this situation. I can't put my finger precisely on the context, though I can say that such extreme apathy has carried over into this life. In so many situations I just "don't care".

I have the emotional depth of a saltine cracker. But I did cry at the end of Toy Story 3, so not all hope is lost. lol

This probably isn't the time for jokes, I apologize. To wrap this up, I'll say that; I may have ordered it accidentally (my men could've misinterpreted/exaggerated orders), or it could've been my men acting out of their own will. I can't imagine myself, in any life, desiring the death of a friend's children. I was definitely upset at you not taking my side in the war, but that anger wouldn't merit something like this. I hope.

It's fine mate we've all changed through the lives we've taken. If only I could remember the conversation we had before my departure. No need to apologize, taking your side would mean I would have to go against our other brothers and I couldnt. I can't even take sides to this day without regret. I'm just hoping one day we can all return home with a change of heart and can all just group hug it out...ALTHOUGH that would take hours seeing as so many of us left we'd practically have spaghetti arms. I remain the emotional being I've always been. despite being one of the council members things even went over my head. If I had it my way I would of found a better way the fallen and all could be resolved, but hey it's the past Smile
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 21
Location : {United Kingdom} St Helens, Merseyside

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:31 pm

That was proper sly (excuse the british slang), children are the most precious thing in life and i cannot begin to imagine how it feels to loose them. I hope Micha'el changes, Fierce (no offense). It might not seem possible to others but anything is possible, even the word impossible says 'im possible'.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Becca wrote:
That was proper sly (excuse the british slang), children are the most precious thing in life and i cannot begin to imagine how it feels to loose them. I hope Micha'el changes, Fierce (no offense). It might not seem possible to others but anything is possible, even the word impossible says 'im possible'.

impossible= im possible :p
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 21
Location : {United Kingdom} St Helens, Merseyside

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:43 pm

Yeah :3
Once again, im sorry about your kids. If i was there i truly would have given the angels who killed them a right slap in the head before stamping on them.....where it hurts......
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
Zionis

Zionis

Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:45 pm

Becca wrote:
Yeah :3
Once again, im sorry about your kids. If i was there i truly would have given the angels who killed them a right slap in the head before stamping on them.....where it hurts......

It's fine and thanks, I hope whoever they are and if they remember that they forgive me..for well..killing them..
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 21
Location : {United Kingdom} St Helens, Merseyside

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:48 pm

They probably will, but then again theyve probably gone insane with whatthey have dine or even turned demonic...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Zadki'el wrote:
FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Zadki'el wrote:
Ari'el wrote:
I think that I, and others, left the ranks of the Shadow altogether shortly after the War. We were torn apart on the inside from having killed our own brothers

This part brought tears to my eyes because this is what I remembered first this is why I harbored hatred for Micha'el for so long. I remember during the war I chose no side I wanted it all to stop, that we could of taken a better way. Instead one of my own brothers tried to end me. To top that two of Michael's men slaughtered the two I would say my daughters due to the elven race we let reside outside the city and with one gave me two daughters. This wasn't against the rules I dont think because we were at the time also trying to create peace with them, but during the war his two men killed them..dead. Jophiel laid there with them in his arms, my rage over flowed and my thoughts went one one thing...I ended them in my rage my own brothers even though I wanted it all to end I participated in the same act that wouldnt of helped. I hated Michael because I thought he instructed this because I refused to take his side in the war. Typing this makes me remember and my hands shaking...but Raphi'el healed me, but I never felt the same after..I talked to Michael and Jophiel before I left...I just had to get away I don't remember what we talked about, but I just..it all still hurts.

The person I am today would never order someone's children to be killed. Kids are sacred ground that mustn't be harmed, in my eyes. Micha'el, on the other hand, I feel the phrase "I don't care" come up in this situation. I can't put my finger precisely on the context, though I can say that such extreme apathy has carried over into this life. In so many situations I just "don't care".

I have the emotional depth of a saltine cracker. But I did cry at the end of Toy Story 3, so not all hope is lost. lol

This probably isn't the time for jokes, I apologize. To wrap this up, I'll say that; I may have ordered it accidentally (my men could've misinterpreted/exaggerated orders), or it could've been my men acting out of their own will. I can't imagine myself, in any life, desiring the death of a friend's children. I was definitely upset at you not taking my side in the war, but that anger wouldn't merit something like this. I hope.

It's fine mate we've all changed through the lives we've taken. If only I could remember the conversation we had before my departure. No need to apologize, taking your side would mean I would have to go against our other brothers and I couldnt. I can't even take sides to this day without regret. I'm just hoping one day we can all return home with a change of heart and can all just group hug it out...ALTHOUGH that would take hours seeing as so many of us left we'd practically have spaghetti arms. I remain the emotional being I've always been. despite being one of the council members things even went over my head. If I had it my way I would of found a better way the fallen and all could be resolved, but hey it's the past Smile

That is true. The past is the past, and a lot has changed. I just hope that we can get home soon with a new outlook on our lives. Be a big, happy family. That'd be ideal.  Smile 

In regards to the conversation, I should try to meditate on that situation. Perhaps something will come to me that'll give us insight to what happened. Maybe you went off on me or something. I'm terrible with confrontation. I either shutdown, or say things I shouldn't have said, or get into a fight. It's always one of the three, but I get into fights more often (I haven't lost one yet  Cool ) which isn't surprising. I've got a short fuse, but I'm so laid back the rest of the time.
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 21
Location : {United Kingdom} St Helens, Merseyside

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Hey fierce your angel self might have already changed . I recall reading a few messages online from Micha'el xD now i remember our convo when i was kinda taking the piss xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:11 pm

Becca wrote:
Hey fierce your angel self might have already changed . I recall reading a few messages online from Micha'el xD now i remember our convo when i was kinda taking the piss xD

True. No doubt, our experiences as humans have changed us all for the better.
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 21
Location : {United Kingdom} St Helens, Merseyside

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Well maybe thats what everyone needed something like a break from what was going on
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Becca wrote:
Well maybe thats what everyone needed something like a break from what was going on

Maybe. That question has been plaguing my mind for the longest time. For what reason have we all found out who we are and why have we found each other? What could it mean?
Back to top Go down
Becca

Becca

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-12-09
Age : 21
Location : {United Kingdom} St Helens, Merseyside

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:24 pm

So everyone could have the chance to change, probably to redeem themselves for what they had done in the past. To forgive each other and not hold any grudges. Everyone deserves a second chance
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeccaLPS
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 20
Location : USA

The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Becca wrote:
So everyone could have the chance to change, probably to redeem themselves for what they had done in the past. To forgive each other and not hold any grudges. Everyone deserves a second chance

That sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War from a different perspective   The War from a different perspective - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
The War from a different perspective
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Remeniscences :: Events-
Jump to: