HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help me to fullfill my awakening

Go down 
+2
Ousa
c9h13no3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
c9h13no3

help me to fullfill my awakening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me to fullfill my awakening   help me to fullfill my awakening - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:02 pm

oh and P.S: i am almost certain that my first life as a human was as spartacus (the gladiator)
Back to top Go down
c9h13no3

PostSubject: Re: help me to fullfill my awakening   help me to fullfill my awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:59 pm

recently i had some sort of a revelatory moment, i could chose and still can chose to end any spiritual conections and settle down if i wish to.
it`s my choice if i want to become more than a human or not. has it been the same with you ?
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: help me to fullfill my awakening   help me to fullfill my awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Absolutely. It's always your choice
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: help me to fullfill my awakening   help me to fullfill my awakening - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:11 pm

You must always learn to listen to the voice of the inner self and work with it in order to obtain that which you seek in this life being stead fast and un-daunting in your day to day quest for the spiritual.

And always maintain a positive perspective even when things go wrong and you'll surely meet your goal and then some...

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
c9h13no3

PostSubject: Re: help me to fullfill my awakening   help me to fullfill my awakening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:45 am

i`m quite fucked up right now, for the first time i have the absolute certainty that i am right, i have managed to figure out some real life physical plane problems using spiritual connections and spiritual information.

i don`t know how many of you have the absolute certainty but it`s fucking hard to bear

i understand everything and it`s scary like shit

does any of you have the vaguest ideea of my part as the one i identified myself in the story that is to come? i am scared out of my pants right now, i feel like i am a very important leader, but i realy don`t know my part yet, please give me some info so i can clear my head, and at least accept what`s going to happen.......
Back to top Go down
c9h13no3

PostSubject: Re: help me to fullfill my awakening   help me to fullfill my awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:44 pm

crazy night that night, managed to understand even better and actualy looking forward for everything lol!
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: help me to fullfill my awakening   help me to fullfill my awakening - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Sounds good, quite often crazy nights are Smile
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: help me to fullfill my awakening   help me to fullfill my awakening - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:52 am

I really enjoyed reading your new experiences and realizations, c9.
I have strong ties to Anubis and he has helped me out more than once.
I also feel that many of us will have big roles to play in the coming events. I would really like to hear what your thoughts are about that.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help me to fullfill my awakening   help me to fullfill my awakening - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

help me to fullfill my awakening
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2