HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kakoroff's Sketches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kakoroff

Kakoroff

Kakoroff's Sketches Empty
PostSubject: Kakoroff's Sketches   Kakoroff's Sketches EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:19 pm

I do many pencil drawings ^.=.^
Back to top Go down
Lawyerr

PostSubject: Re: Kakoroff's Sketches   Kakoroff's Sketches EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Well, share them with us, then. I'd be interested to see them.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Kakoroff's Sketches   Kakoroff's Sketches EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Me too. I love art in all kinds of forms. One of the artists I respect most works in sketches, mainly charcoal these days. She has a very particular style, and I love it even though it isn't always technically perfect
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Kakoroff's Sketches   Kakoroff's Sketches EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:36 pm

As an artist and illustrator I'd also love to see your work if you're willing to share them.

Az

https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Kakoroff

Kakoroff

PostSubject: Re: Kakoroff's Sketches   Kakoroff's Sketches EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:25 am

httKakoroff's Sketches Snap_210

Here is a picture of a dragoness, and her hatchling, who just hatched :3
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Kakoroff's Sketches   Kakoroff's Sketches EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:59 pm

That's beautiful. It's very simple but you have so caught the emotion. I am always impressed with someone who can convey emotion with just very simple and fresh lines. The smile on the mother's face and the protecting wing are just perfect. It's a lovely piece.

I am assuming now, that you drew the sketch you use in your avatar. That, again shows emotion in simple lines... in that one pride and stature.
Back to top Go down
Kakoroff

Kakoroff

PostSubject: Re: Kakoroff's Sketches   Kakoroff's Sketches EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Thank you, I didn't realize how well I conveyed the emotion of the drawings. I did draw my avatar as well.
Thank you again for the compliments.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Kakoroff's Sketches   Kakoroff's Sketches EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:58 pm

As soon as I saw your illustration I guessed that you had also drawn your avatar........ they are wonderful, as Ish says they convey such strong emotion, which is never an easy thing to show. I hope you'll be drawing more soon, you have a skill that should be used

Az

Kakoroff

Kakoroff

PostSubject: Re: Kakoroff's Sketches   Kakoroff's Sketches EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:56 am

Kakoroff's Sketches Snap_110

This is a very rough sketch of Kakrikoran I drew a while ago. He looks quite young in this too...
I found out what he looked like in a dream he invoked while i slept. so i took what i saw of him and drew a rough sketch of him.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Kakoroff's Sketches   Kakoroff's Sketches EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:26 pm

That's excellent, there is a real sense of energy and vitality in that sketch. Have you considered doing a coloured image? I know it will be more complex and take longer, but I often find that when I do a more detailed illustration or painting, I am able to get more energy into it. Perhaps it's purely because of the colour, but I also feel that hours of concentration on the image imbues the painting with some of the essence of the being I am painting.

Az

Kakoroff

Kakoroff

PostSubject: Re: Kakoroff's Sketches   Kakoroff's Sketches EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:29 pm

I will see what I can do about a colored image. I would have to do it digitally tho, I don't have any colored pencils and such. I'll see what I can do tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakoroff's Sketches   Kakoroff's Sketches Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakoroff's Sketches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Art-
Jump to: