HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel Empty
PostSubject: Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel   Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 pm

I have never been so excited in my life. My very first novel is available for sale. It's going to be in a lot of places but this is the first one and so this is the one I am going to ask you to use when you buy it :p No pressure.

It isn't about anything whatever to do with shadow, otherkin or anything else that is usually discussed on the forum. It is a gay love story. I say it is a 'gay' love story because I don't want to encourage anyone to read something that they may be offended by, but I can assure you that the sexual orientation of the characters is completely incidental to the story.

You can download the first 30% of the book for free so go and give it a look over. Any reviews would be grateful apprecaited.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/110641?ref=redhaircrow
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel   Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Well worth the read!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel   Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:59 am

Supa late but

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel   Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Thank you darling. It's been very exciting
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel   Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:40 am

Oh wow! That is so exciting, Ishtahar! CONGRATS!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel   Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:16 am

Thank you, unfortunately this one isn't about the fallen but I have some that are waiting in the wings.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel   Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:50 am

Hey, that doesn't matter. You got published, and that's awesome! Who knows, might even make it easier for you to publish other stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel   Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:29 pm

That's what I'm hoping.

I'm getting one of my fallen ones out there on amateur sites. It's not one for general publication I think... to... erm... hot Wink

But it's getting the story told to lots of people so... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel   Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel Empty

Back to top Go down

Ishtahar's First Ever Published Novel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Links-
Jump to: