HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corridor with Marble Pillars

Go down 
+2
Ashtart
Gabri'el
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Corridor with Marble Pillars Empty
PostSubject: Corridor with Marble Pillars   Corridor with Marble Pillars EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:49 pm

I know I may have mentioned this in a previous post because it was in one of my dreams - well I keep dreaming of this long corridor but this time I didn't walk to the end of it - I went into one of the rooms in between the pillars and what I saw were millions and millions of stars...it was beautiful, guess you could say it was creation????....... Anyone else remember this??
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Corridor with Marble Pillars   Corridor with Marble Pillars EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:54 am

I wouldn't say that I remember anything like that but I have a clear memory of that image... maybe something I scryed or saw without being present... very beautiful.

Ash
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Corridor with Marble Pillars   Corridor with Marble Pillars EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:45 pm

There were many rooms, each filled with a wonder that made the heart weep with joy and the soul sing

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Uzziel

Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: Corridor with Marble Pillars   Corridor with Marble Pillars EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:03 pm

I remember this place but I also remember blocking any interest in any of the rooms beyond the one room with the library where my teacher spent many hours.
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: Corridor with Marble Pillars   Corridor with Marble Pillars EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:23 pm

I remember this long corrider once but all i found there was a place i would have to return the lost souls once they were able to be returned.
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Corridor with Marble Pillars   Corridor with Marble Pillars EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:58 am

Zari'el...I know the exact room or place you speak of...
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Corridor with Marble Pillars   Corridor with Marble Pillars EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 pm

It has always existed! I love you

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corridor with Marble Pillars   Corridor with Marble Pillars Empty

Back to top Go down

Corridor with Marble Pillars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Remeniscences :: Places-
Jump to: