HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conscious of my energy

Go down 
+3
Ishtahar
Ashtart
Daemos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Daemos

Daemos

Conscious of my energy Empty
PostSubject: Conscious of my energy   Conscious of my energy EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:30 am

Where does one begin when telling the tail of how they got to where they are now? I suppose I can start with a statement that's held true to me throughout the memory of my life:

Things are not as they should be.

All my life, as far back as I can remember, I've felt like things are simply *wrong*. Like life as we live it now is a perversion of the harmony which I feel everything around me is striving to reach. I don't know why I'm so sensitive to the energy around me, but I feel it's influence more and more as time passes. For a while I thought I was an empath, but I'm not entirely sure that fits anymore. I'm sensitive to, as far as I can tell at this point, the energy of people and things around me. It's more than emotion, I feel intent, I feel aura, I feel.. I don't know what to call it. Its like I'm trying to form a baseline for something that no one around me seems to understand either, something that I can't use any of the five senses I've come to rely on. For much of my life I've chalked it up to intuition or otherwise disregarded it entirely, but I can't do that anymore. Things are getting so much stronger, and trying to ignore it just *does not work* anymore. I'm learning to cope, and with time I hope to better understand what's going on. Martial arts has helped, as has yoga. Both have helped me to learn to center myself and to control my own energy. That's the other thing, I'm coming to be more aware that I have an immense aura, an immense amount of energy around me all the time. And as I become more aware of it, others seem to be more aware of it as well. I suppose I'm here looking to see if anyone else has gone/is going through anything similar.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Conscious of my energy   Conscious of my energy EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:39 am

Aloha and welcome Daemos Smile

There's a lot of power and, I think, truth in your words. It seems as if most of us here are trying to help to restore a harmony that was lost, whether through finding Home or rending the Veil or a combination of both.

So, I look forward to reading your words and seeing what you can teach us about what we lack, and vice versa. There's so much to do and this is the year to do it.

Be welcome my friend
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Conscious of my energy   Conscious of my energy EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:49 am

Welcome to the forum.

My feeling is that you are experiencing what a lot of us have, over time become aware of and that is that our true selves are just too 'big' to fit into our human body. I think it's a common thing for non humans or ultra humans and it's getting stronger and stranger at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Conscious of my energy   Conscious of my energy EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:18 pm

please allow me to extend my welcome as well, Daemos, it's nice to meet you!

i'm not entirely sure, but i think i know what you mean, it's an entirely different sensory input, one which (quite unfortunately) we don't have words to describe in our languages. i guess it's a lot like trying to listen in to every radio station at once, if they communicated emotions and energy instead of words. at least, the experience i've had is like that XD
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Conscious of my energy   Conscious of my energy EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:45 pm

This to me represents the crux of the matter for us all! Sorry for
not being a original comment but I feel that this indeed represents
all of our feelings and hawaiian says it so beautifully!

Aloha no wau ia 'oe e Sacred Kin, Mahalo Kahu Kaleopu'uwai
Pure Aloha! Listen with ears of tolerance!
See through the eyes of compassion!
Speak with the language of love
Ouza ♥

I love you!

Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: Conscious of my energy   Conscious of my energy EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Trying this again, as it didn't post last time.

Welcome to the board, and I hope you find what you are looking for here, in the way of information and support. I'm in a different category than most here, but I like to help when I can, and my type is definitely feeling this energy swell being given off by the other beings like yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Conscious of my energy   Conscious of my energy EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Welcome to the forum Daemos,

I hope that as you read through the threads and posts you will see that there are moments for us all when it is difficult to put into words the feelings, thoughts and emotions we feel and the experiences which shape our whole lives. And just as it can be difficult to describe them, it can be just as hard to understand them. Many many beings in the world go through their incarnations asleep, oblivious to all that surrounds them ... in fact unaware of all that they are or can be. It sounds as if you have reached the stage where you have become aware, are understanding the many and various levels of existence and energy that explains what we are and where we come from.......... and as Ish has pointed out, there are times when it becomes almost physically unbearable to be contained in such small physical shells.

As you continue to expand your knowledge and awareness you will come to accept what you are feeling... or at least get used to it. And that is when the next awakening will hit you, and you sense more and more of what is around you. You are at an exciting point in your growth.... and I hope that we will be able to help and support you, even if by providing a place where you can discuss how you are feeling and what you are going through.

Welcome,

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conscious of my energy   Conscious of my energy Empty

Back to top Go down

Conscious of my energy
Page 1 of 1