HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enlightenment?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daemos

Daemos

Enlightenment? Empty
PostSubject: Enlightenment?   Enlightenment? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:21 am

I feel as though I've experienced enlightenment, or what I equate to be enlightenment, though others may call it by another name. I feel I can experience it again, as though I'm on the verge of it, but there are still things I need to shed in order to arrive at such a state. All of my life, or rather, all of this life(as Ash has planted the seed of thinking on possible past lives), I've felt bigger than my skin could hold. Like there was something buried inside of me, and I've been struggling to let it out. Its coming now, as fast as it is slow. I keep feeling like I need to be somewhere alone, to meditate on all of this. Unfortunately the soonest that can happen is June. Though I feel impatient, waiting is...
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Enlightenment? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment?   Enlightenment? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:19 am

We are all bigger than our skins can hold, I think, all of us here. This year of power and change will be difficult as we relearn how to exist in our true bodies and not to be merely the shells that hold us. Very overwhelming.

Sometimes I feel as if I can plan out my life... say try to schedule something for June, but then life comes along and happens anyway. The changes are happening for all of us now. It may be helpful to try to integrate into yourself earlier rather than later.

We all have found that finding a space to meditate on ourselves is the fastest method to discover more about yourself. Although it can be chaotic in day-to-day life, I've found that I most often do these things in any quiet time that I have. Taking a walk around my neighborhood, on the commute to school, in the shower, on the toilet LOL. Sometimes I even get flashes of revelation while I'm among people, especially if they are ascended or headed there.

Try to find some space to meditate on yourself.
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

Enlightenment? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment?   Enlightenment? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Agreeing with Ash on this one. Sooner, rather than later. Meditation can take place in so many locations, even in quick spurts, and it's best not to put it off. The energy sensation you are experiencing, if it's like it is for many of the others here, will only get worse if you put it off.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Enlightenment? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enlightenment?   Enlightenment? Empty

Back to top Go down

Enlightenment?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Body & Soul-
Jump to: