HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the fall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

the fall  Empty
PostSubject: the fall    the fall  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:35 am

The storm cloud circles over head as the skies over the sea and land spit hot fire and rage as justice falls down from the sky, the sight I see is my brothers fall out of the sky in flaming balls of fire, their cries fill my ears and disorient my senses as I cry above what have I done father forgive me!! I don't understand what hath I done to deserve to be punished so severely, I cant seem to stop my falling as I cry for mercy my forgiveness denied for my punishment is due, I'm falling so fast my wings no longer carry the wind and bring me to the sky whilst the sea catches many of my brothers and sisters the face of judgment in the sky has called my name and I have no words as I am struck down to the land that catches my fall. Tears stream my face and pain racks my body I have not felt before and yet I call for the forgiveness I don't deserve. While I send my cries to the heavens above no one answers as my own are cast out from where they were born to feel the same as I do. I have no where to go I scream and now I soon realize that I hast brought this on myself I turn from the sea and walk in a direction to redeem myself, I swear I will return I cry, I will redeem myself to gain back in your sights good will!! I walk away feeling shame that I can't describe as, I am greeted by a woman and a silver haired child with tears in their eyes and love in their hearts.... I am welcome here so many others may not get too.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

the fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fall    the fall  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:07 pm

The emotions expressed mirror my own in many many ways!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

the fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fall    the fall  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:54 am

I wasnt part of the Grigori fall i just watched it to record all that happened, figured it would be worth remembering one day, I guess all the angels shared thier knowledge to preserve the history of events.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

the fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fall    the fall  EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:41 pm

It's good to know that it has been remembered by more than just those of us who fell.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Zariel

Zariel

the fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fall    the fall  EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:51 am

im glad i can share my memories and help others, thank you for verifying that that was a real event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the fall  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the fall    the fall  Empty

Back to top Go down

the fall
Page 1 of 1