HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Refusing a Side?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Veil

Veil

Refusing a Side? Empty
PostSubject: Refusing a Side?   Refusing a Side? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:26 pm

This was posed on another board, and I told the people there that I would ask this question of the Fallen kin I knew (from here), to see what answers they had.

"It just makes me wonder... Where there really just two sides in black and white? Were there any angels that refused to choose a side? What was the penalty for indecision? Just random thoughts."

Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Ousa

Ousa

Refusing a Side? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refusing a Side?   Refusing a Side? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:13 am

In any situation whether it be political or military there will always be a hidden covert agenda that does not exist for practical and security concerns! This also applies to the so called angelic hosts! That is partially the real truth among other things as to why the shadow under the watchers was finally established!

Soon hopefully, all that has truly happened will come to fore!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Refusing a Side? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refusing a Side?   Refusing a Side? EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:39 pm

I think the vast majority were on neither one side nor the other. They didn't approve of the liasion with humanity but neither did they think it was worthy of the kind of punishment meted out. There were also many that acted under orders who really didn't want to. Many who fought our corner only after we'd gone. I think we have them to thank for the fact that many of our children survived even when they were hunted down so vigerously.
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

Refusing a Side? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refusing a Side?   Refusing a Side? EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Alright, thanks guys. As Ouza said, covert elements are there when politics or military things happen, but I just wanted to verify without giving them my opinion on something of which I know very little. As with Zariel, I am going to suggest to the person on the other board that being here might help them with their questions.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Zionis

Zionis

Refusing a Side? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refusing a Side?   Refusing a Side? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:36 pm

I can say yes some angels didn't choose a side, one of those angels being me. One reason I know I didnt choose a side was due to Samuel being someone I loved very dearly and could not go against him. Nor my other brothers and sisters. Michael called me by his side, but I refused to fight along side him. I read that I helped Michael cast out Lucifer, but that just throws up a red flag because I know I did not choose a side which resulted in my near death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Refusing a Side? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Refusing a Side?   Refusing a Side? Empty

Back to top Go down

Refusing a Side?
Page 1 of 1