HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

heres something i wrote i figure maybe someone will understand it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

heres something i wrote i figure maybe someone will understand it Empty
PostSubject: heres something i wrote i figure maybe someone will understand it   heres something i wrote i figure maybe someone will understand it EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:06 pm

the land of snow and seas fly across the sand into the sun as the lion roars for the light in the sky, knowing of the light and seeing light and 2 great for him to understand yet as it roars sees both, I see the land below him tremble with the art of love and poetry and the axe that follows him seeks the audience inside his head of fire. Knowing of truth keeps the mind set on facts and belief is hard for the time has not come for the head to endure the welcome of the truth and must learn that if the truth is sought it must be taught well or it could puncture the truth and a create lies of a false truth of reality. powerful is the lion that roars into the sky and calls for the master, naive is the lion for thinking that it can handle the truth now in whole for it in fact must be attained in hell and troubles for the wisdom to be understood in both worlds, as the anchors are cast one must think that if it isn’t sought out in time it will overwhelm him and take its cataclysm away creating a void that only death will fix. The talent of wings is not flown because of loss, but because of the naive loss of time and abandonment of truth to seek out convenience in the other that is self-created by the, unknown and unexplained. the see the flying lion is to see the truth that its real but some can't be seen some must be heard and felt and faith alone must carry on its roar to the heavens for it to be heard because some proof will never be seen unless experienced thru the eyes of its own and perceive it to be true by itself. angels sing of the truth and angels show themselves to be true but the belief of the angels is the truth in itself and of itself not only will the truth be light but will also allow openness of a deeper cataclysm that will grow in the mind. in only the cataclysm of faith could be understood by the whole eye and written in a book then could it be done, but the cataclysm is something that will never fill and never stop in its own spectrum for understanding will never be full and never cease to have its questions of its own existence that will never be flown so high to see it all in one glance. the existence will be found in many glances of the soul and life, truth found and understood the enigma of our lives and faces found by only the master and revealed to the follower by its own understanding and openness to understand that when the 40 towers of death and life rise above him that he will never fly to see them all in one glance, but in many. 40 towers seek the understanding of it and seek to be known by its creator, the lesson though of each tower is a journey that once known is only perfectly understood when the towers of death fall on the learner to be continued in another rise of towers of life. The lion roars again but patiently seeks the answers in its own life but the question it seeks is simple yet can't be answered now but must be answered in its own way that is positive for the lifestyle that it holds flying above trying to climb high to see it all. Only thru the eyes of the chimera can the towers be understood, while 13 towers are higher than the rest they are most dangerous and most thoughtful in nature that with the seats around them in a circle it stands to say that 13 lives will touch the lion in a way that will change him forever. How to draw these circles no idea now to understand these circles no idea. knowing they are there is the idea and getting to see the 11th seat of red is one that will be the pentacle of life and death on the pedestal of its own crevice that seeks truth in a way like no other can see it, as the golden book of words unknown stands in the middle of the room already read but words cannot be written in real for it is the lions language and life that is written spoken only to those who are meant to understand the circles drawn. One will learn of them but in time only to be seen in a single standing sight of red and white as the offering for the master. While the priestess says the words the master will repeat them in turn and the earth spirit will sing and the spear will fly in protection of its kin the sun will shine upon the truth so bright that the color shall return once the enlightened is found. Namaste e(encalas sor kanek temanek os) peace be with us so in truth shall we return and so peace shall raine int faver of so future of life and future of death known but seen in the eye of the beholder. Beautiful in life beautiful in death the light above will shine on us the darkest of times.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: heres something i wrote i figure maybe someone will understand it   heres something i wrote i figure maybe someone will understand it EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:59 am

I want to read this but it's pretty hard, given that everything seems to flow into everything else. Maybe you could repost broken up into paragraphs?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: heres something i wrote i figure maybe someone will understand it   heres something i wrote i figure maybe someone will understand it EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:39 pm

I agree with Ash. I tried but my brain struggles to process because it has always had a tendency to skip past large blocks of text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heres something i wrote i figure maybe someone will understand it   heres something i wrote i figure maybe someone will understand it Empty

Back to top Go down

heres something i wrote i figure maybe someone will understand it
Page 1 of 1