HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Re-Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezikiel

A Re-Introduction Empty
PostSubject: A Re-Introduction   A Re-Introduction EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:20 am

In light of the progress I have made since joining, this site, I felt a re-introduction is necessary.

My name is, or was, Ezekiel. At least, it was at one point, in one life. It is the name I most strongly identify with my past self, perhaps because that life is the most remembered and apparent. I was an angel, or at least it would seem so, as I recently...discovered, for lack of a better term...my wings in the past few weeks; I see them as ashen grey, but for what reason, I am unsure. I do not know what rank of angel, purpose, or anything like that. There are still many things about my past life/lives that elude me. But ages ago, I fell. It seems like its been so long. That memory is mostly distinct, as are the emotions that come with it.

There is a darker part of me, perhaps two; I don't have enough information or memories about it/them to know for sure (though for now I will refer to it as if there is only one). He is dark, both literally and figuratively. I always see him as a completely dark figure, a shadow, and he's arrogant, with a superiority complex, and I'm not entirely sure whether he's malevolent or benevolent, both towards me and in general.

I can do some slight energy manipulation. For now, I can feel my own energy, and can take energy both from around me, and from another; however, doing so takes a lot of concentration, so I do it alone, away from others. I need to take in energy every now and then, to feed, or the need to feed can become intense, irritating, and hard to bear.

I've had visions and memories, both as a child and as I've grown. Many of my visions in my childhood came true, but some of my more recent visions are more...out of reach, it seems. I've begun to remember more about my past lives, such as my name, my fall, and recently discovering my wings.

At this point and time, I consider all of my past lives to be both separate and a part of me. I understand them, their words, their feelings. I can somewhat accept that they are a part of me, but this all being hard to accept, I still consider them separate. I'm slowly working on accepting them as myself, in a past life/lives.

This whole thing has been a big shock, and really shook my faith (or lack thereof), so I'm still contending with this, trying to accept it as truth despite the clear memories and things that have happened to me. It isn't that I don't believe others, it's that I don't believe myself. That has been part of the reason I haven't shared much, but I hope that I will be able to be more open with everyone.

As I said before, this has been a big shock to me, so it may take some time for me to accept this, and I'll slowly be posting more, sharing my experiences.

And I have to give many thanks to Razi'el. He and I have talked many times, and he has been there for me in my times of need, both in this situation and in general. He has been a guiding hand, a teacher, and a friend. Again, thank you, Razi'el.

I look forward to sharing and hearing more, as well as continuing to grow personally.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Re-Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Re-Introduction   A Re-Introduction EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:58 am

awwww, well, you're very welcome, my friend! i'm just glad i could help, instead of how things normally go for me (mostly blowing up in my face).
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

A Re-Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Re-Introduction   A Re-Introduction EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:42 am

Well hi albino
It's nice to meet you. I'm Capsha, or Haniel, an archangel principality.
It's lovely to see that you've discovered another part of yourself. I hope many more follow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

A Re-Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Re-Introduction   A Re-Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

A Re-Introduction
Page 1 of 1