HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I, Lilith

Go down 
+6
Capsha
Azaz'el
Ishtahar
Meti'ne
Ousa
_el
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
_el

_el

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:39 am

and what is your mother's name?
Back to top Go down
Sitri

Sitri

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:52 am

My full name is Sitri Anne Xedria Dolorith, my mother name was Morgana, she was captain in the infernal army legionnaire and she married my father steward of the first satan he was named by him Xeridos.
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:55 am

Ahh, Morganna. Almost as beautiful as her Mother. She takes after me. And you are a male?
Back to top Go down
Sitri

Sitri

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 12:59 am

_el wrote:
Ahh, Morganna. Almost as beautiful as her Mother. She takes after me. And you are a male?

I never got to know her, only memory I have is her defending hell from angelics with her legions and watching her die and my dad moments later when he was going to save her. I am physically male, but when I etheric project I am female.
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:03 am

she was our favorite... a little... eccentric at times... but truly wonderful. your father was most likely my son as well... belzeebub was Satan's general.... if this is true you are full breed. are you in the states? do you possess any powers?
Back to top Go down
Sitri

Sitri

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:06 am

_el wrote:
she was our favorite... a little... eccentric at times... but truly wonderful. your father was most likely my son as well... belzeebub was Satan's general.... if this is true you are full breed. are you in the states? do you possess any powers?

Lucifer retired, and Beezelbub is the new High king while Nergal is the new satan, but yes I do live in the states yes. As for powers yes, but I do not know much of them. I once my parents died became Queen/king of dolorith province and my sister of the east gate.
Back to top Go down
Sitri

Sitri

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:10 am

_el wrote:
to be honest, your picture reminds me of someone... i cannot remember... it is very vague.. grandson you said? then you are at least part demon in spirit... what else are you, child?

I am completely demon, but Hell came up to make the lords of hell into stronger by fusing us with Altissimus, but I recently with the help of Nyxx changed my energy system into a shadow beings energy system, but I am still full incubus/succubus.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 4:23 pm

Dear Sitri,

What is your translation/definition of the latin word altissimus to english?

Ousa  Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sitri

Sitri

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:37 pm

Ousa wrote:
Dear Sitri,

What is your translation/definition of the latin word altissimus to english?

I do not have one, it is simply what the being is called. It starts as a form of a ghoul and goes on from there.

Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:08 am

Dear Sitri,

What rank is this puppy if you know please? It seems to me that it wants all to think that it is in control and has the ability to mutate or cause a reassembling of souls and bodies in its own image. It must have an ultimate purpose for it's being..... Interesting!

Back to top Go down
Sitri

Sitri

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:22 am

Ousa wrote:
Dear Sitri,

What rank is this puppy if you know please? It seems to me that it wants all to think that it is in control and has the ability to mutate or cause a reassembling of souls and bodies in its own image. It must have an ultimate purpose for it's being..... Interesting!

That sounds kind of rude, but ghouls are the after of a soul that has become lost, and bound. That soul transitions into a ghoul, said ghoul feeds on the energy of beings and other souls. It at one point after transitions to 2-3 more stages before reaching Altissimus.

Bound soul

Ghoul-eats energy/souls(the souls exist in a cluster within this ghoul) it is at this point mindless.

demi - it will need to feed on other demis(unknown of this one)

3rd stage it does the same but with it's own kind(unknown of this one)

4th same kind it must feed on(this one it has many souls in control at any given time)

5th is altissimus where its final stage and it develops a mind of it's own and it's own capabilities. and the other souls become a energy source rather than anything else.
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:10 am

what blasphemy is this? Satan retired? No my son. You know better than that.
Back to top Go down
Sitri

Sitri

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:16 am

After the fall of the first Satan, Nergal became the new Satan. Lucifer is not Satan Lucifer. was our high king. When he retired Beezelbub took his place. It is not blasphemy because the title Satan was voted in a new by the council of hell.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and their own space to explore who they are and made sense of their personal realities without challenge.

Please be respectful to each other and each others' belief.

It is against the rules to challenge someone's belief or knowledge although it is quite acceptable to assert your own belief or knowledge which may be different.

We encourage debate. We do not encourage dismissiveness.
Back to top Go down
Sitri

Sitri

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 11:12 pm

Ishtahar wrote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and their own space to explore who they are and made sense of their personal realities without challenge.

Please be respectful to each other and each others' belief.

It is against the rules to challenge someone's belief or knowledge although it is quite acceptable to assert your own belief or knowledge which may be different.

We encourage debate. We do not encourage dismissiveness.

I'm not dismissing a belief I am only stating my and others gathered experience through still being connected to hell through our current projections. I believe that it's only a belief if that person has not been/experienced said concept, but is fact if gathered many have come to one conclusion of the same experience but of different view points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   I, Lilith - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I, Lilith
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: The Fallen - Memories-
Jump to: