HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)

Go down 
+5
Azaz'el
Ishtahar
sagehawk
Ousa
Ashtart
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:25 am

I've written about this before, I think, in bits and pieces. Now it's time to put it forth at once, whole.

The old gods(and goddesses) are awakening. Some of us are in human bodies. Some of us are not. Many of us are imprisoned, so has been my own observation, in the Earth.

I took a trip around the world recently (true story Smile ) and found that many gods and large spirits were encumbered deep underground - under the ocean off the coast, or under giant temples. In Ise, Japan, I encountered the large and raging spirit of the revered Shinto sun goddess Amaterasu. Who knows if they know or not, but I felt that she was imprisoned beneath the largest temple devoted to her there, the greatest shrine of indigenous Japanese worship it is said. So, before I left, I sent her all that I could to help her to become free.

I felt energies trapped off the coast of Morocco, feminine spirits as well, whose names I did not know.

I felt ancient dragon gods trapped and/or slumbering in the giant mountains of Hong Kong island.

I felt the gods fighting with each other in Chennai, India, on whether to awaken and come forth or remain distant, and keep the other gods imprisoned there. Had a bit of a fight with one large spirit over that.

I don't know what you feel and I would like to know, however my feeling has for some time been that the nature spirits/gods/deities trapped in the earth need to be freed. Why? I don't know exactly - I feel that the Earth will not survive, as an entity, unless they are free to dance their dances and sing their songs. I feel them all as kin and persons who cry out, whose pain I can feel...

I, too, was one of these trapped gods, even though I am now incarnate. Most of the work of freeing my spirit in all of its shattered forms happened very recently. And I am thankful for that. Once I was more free I could remember more of myself.

As a goddess, I had ties to the Shadow. Why I do not know for sure. But there are ties there still... I feel that a small number of them were "loyal" to me and that they still are. I feel that they want to find me in this life (if they have not already), and that this is the main important reason that I had to "wake up" and "be free." The fact that they need me to shine on them again.

I identify, of course, as the goddess Astarte, who was called Ashtar, or Ashtart. I lived in the Mesopotamian region for a long time. Lots of memories of deserts and oasis paradises. Bad feelings towards Yahweh, the Deceiver, and Ahriman, the Betrayer. And Set. Those could be personal, but they are there. Good feelings towards the mother goddesses, the creators, those that shone with light, like I do.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:22 pm

All rings true... we are not alone on this quest anymore and you carried the torch well to the others! Now they all know our purpose for the new generation to come! I am very proud of you! I love you

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:52 pm

I feel that slumbering would be the correct word. Most of humanity has forgotten about the gods. Why stay around when they have lost faith? I would suspect that in order to 'wake up', a good amount of people have to remember you, thus send you energy. I think thats why those of us that are awake now are more 'known' (DIanna/Artemis, Lilith, Ashtart, Ishtahar, Gabri'el, Lucifer, Ezikiel etc.). Thanks to the up swing of pagan religions, power raised in your name would defiantly get your attention.

I know I came back because I felt humanity was in a crucial stage where they could really accomplish greatness.....or completely self destruct... I wanted to make sure it was not self destruct, but success.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:42 am

Hmm, I never thought of pagans as contributing in that way before...

Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Strange, given my comments on the last post, that you should talk now about imprisoned god/desses, and of power given them/us the pwoer to break free.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 pm

I have worked with the Gods a lot over the years and I guess I am extremely lucky in the fact that many of the Gods here in Britain are now awake and aware...... if not back to their full power. There is one God in particular I have a very strong link to and have worked with for most of my life and he is very aware of what is taking place.

I have no recent information on this, but there was a war, perhaps civil war, taking place between some of the Gods. For a good number of years those who were awake and active in this had very little ability to do much in this world in order to prevent the battle spilling over into our realm. I also know that Shadow were also involved...... but again I have knowledge of what capacity they were involved or what was happening. I have no idea why it's never occurred to me to mention this before now!!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:02 am

Interesting. I like this. I hope they wake up soon. The Earth needs its gods and dragons, etc again. There is a shift coming.. perhaps that will give them the energy they need. And perhaps it will help us who are in human bodies as well.
Speaking of gods, I felt them stirring and calling to me a few days ago. I mostly felt Anubis, but I have a special connection with him. Not sure what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ogygian

Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Rise and rise again, till lambs become lions.

Many gods never were in slumber or imprisoned. They have been active over the centuries hidden behind the cults of religion. Some have good intentions, but many have darkly intentions..

Humanity can never forget about those called gods..it it in their blood and blueprint. It is in their story tales, dreams, tv shows and movies of super heroes, aliens, animes, creatures and other things, though they may not immediately realize this, it is there, in their subconsciouss. It's one of the greatest (or worst)things that happened to them since time immemorable, thus religion is created to memoralize and revere a great turning point in their history.

Your ancestral gods call to you for a reason. Perhaps they bid you to become. Perhaps they are in need of aid.. Perhaps it will be you that frees them..

Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:10 pm

i think they need to awaken, give the peoples of the world a hard reset as it were.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 pm

I consider that if you enlighten one person who, in turn enlightens two other persons who, in turn enlightens many many others along the way to be a fantastic and ultimate beginning!

It only takes the lighting of one candle in the darkness so that others will light their own inner lights too lead the way for those who will make this darkness into light!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:29 pm

Ousa wrote:
I consider that if you enlighten one person who, in turn enlightens two other persons who, in turn enlightens many many others along the way to be a fantastic and ultimate beginning!

It only takes the lighting of one candle in the darkness so that others will light their own inner lights too lead the way for those who will make this darkness into light!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven

I remember as a lad playing the game ''telephone'' in where you gather in a circle with your peers and someone starts by whispering onething to the person beside them and it countinues around the circle.. I have not yet played that game without the original message being completely distorted by the end, so that it is nothing even near the same as the original..

Thus, it only takes the lighting of the hero's candle(absolute truth, illumination, creativity etc) in the darkness to herald a chain affect, i presume, and from experince, that it only takes a anti-hero to wallow in darkness(lies, half truth, misconception, stagnance etc) to screw that all up for most except those who know the absolute truth or are guided by spirit.

It also should be noted, the light and illumination is not for everyone. Not because they are prohibited from pursuing that path, but rather because all people are not the same. There goes a saying that ignorance is bliss.. I have come to understand this saying well.. for i remember the days when i knew not the spirits, the magic science, the lore, the history, the epics, the philosphies etc.. I was not necessarily happy, but i wasn't loaded with responsiblity as i am now. Responsiblity. That's what it is really. Because when you have the knoweldge, wisdom, and power to change yourself and the world yet don't, you are failing yourself, your family, and the universe and thus have committed trangression. Though when you are ignorant in those such matters, you dont have the same responsiblities on account of karmatic(for lack of word) implications as when you become knowledgable in the higher walks of life.

For example there are many farmers, that are blissfull as farmers and wouldn't have another life, because they exist already in peace and contentment. They are not committing transgression because they are farmers, and not gods of becoming like those who walk the path of enlightenment..

On top of those comments, most cannot handle the truth, and many others would rather not know because they are happy as they are. And honestly, if you reached true illumination and enlightenment, you would know everything.. And that would just be boring and depressing!

Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 pm

"On top of those comments, most cannot handle the truth, and many others would rather not know because they are happy as they are. And honestly, if you reached true illumination and enlightenment, you would know everything.. And that would just be boring and depressing! "

Hmm I'm not sure if that would be depressing or not. I believe there would be a certain bliss associated with being fully enlightened and one with the Source. Boring on the other hand, yeah I can see that, at least eventually. I feel that pure oneness with the Source can become almost stagnant, hence why there is existance as we know it. It allows for creation, growth, change, movement, evolution. It allows the Source to experience, create, and understand itself in an infinite number of ways and forms.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Ogygian

Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Interesting..
You are likely right Ari'el that it wouldn't be depressing..
No doubt emotions, thoughts, and feeling would not be in a true state of enlightenment, at least not in the manner as now.
It would probably be bliss and boringness, maybe even just bliss.

I have no intention of becoming one with the source anytime soon.. This is because i enjoy living and existing on this planet, in this era, in this realm. I don't want to know everything.. I don't want to be a supreme essence.. I like playing this game journying on a quest, it is fun and i would rather evolve in joy and misery and become than dissipate into a ultimate sublime nothingness..

Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:17 am

Recently I found who I was before I became Zadkiel, and possibly any life after it. I went by Anteros; greek God of requited love. I wouldn't say that's much of a thing, but it's the life I recently awakened too, yes I'm still Zadkiel. The life as Anteros rose up recently with a kind visit from Aphrodite and Ares. She told me that it was time for me to awaken to this.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:46 pm

Ashtart wrote:
I've written about this before, I think, in bits and pieces.  Now it's time to put it forth at once, whole.  

The old gods(and goddesses) are awakening.  Some of us are in human bodies.  Some of us are not.  Many of us are imprisoned, so has been my own observation, in the Earth.  

I took a trip around the world recently (true story Smile ) and found that many gods and large spirits were encumbered deep underground - under the ocean off the coast, or under giant temples.  In Ise, Japan, I encountered the large and raging spirit of the revered Shinto sun goddess Amaterasu.  Who knows if they know or not, but I felt that she was imprisoned beneath the largest temple devoted to her there, the greatest shrine of indigenous Japanese worship it is said.  So, before I left, I sent her all that I could to help her to become free.  

I felt energies trapped off the coast of Morocco, feminine spirits as well, whose names I did not know.  

I felt ancient dragon gods trapped and/or slumbering in the giant mountains of Hong Kong island.  

I felt the gods fighting with each other in Chennai, India, on whether to awaken and come forth or remain distant, and keep the other gods imprisoned there.  Had a bit of a fight with one large spirit over that.  

I don't know what you feel and I would like to know, however my feeling has for some time been that the nature spirits/gods/deities trapped in the earth need to be freed.  Why?  I don't know exactly - I feel that the Earth will not survive, as an entity, unless they are free to dance their dances and sing their songs.  I feel them all as kin and persons who cry out, whose pain I can feel...  

I, too, was one of these trapped gods, even though I am now incarnate.  Most of the work of freeing my spirit in all of its shattered forms happened very recently.  And I am thankful for that.  Once I was more free I could remember more of myself.  

As a goddess, I had ties to the Shadow.  Why I do not know for sure.  But there are ties there still... I feel that a small number of them were "loyal" to me and that they still are.  I feel that they want to find me in this life (if they have not already), and that this is the main important reason that I had to "wake up" and "be free."  The fact that they need me to shine on them again.  

I identify, of course, as the goddess Astarte, who was called Ashtar, or Ashtart.  I lived in the Mesopotamian region for a long time.  Lots of memories of deserts and oasis paradises.  Bad feelings towards Yahweh, the Deceiver, and Ahriman, the Betrayer.  And Set.  Those could be personal, but they are there.  Good feelings towards the mother goddesses, the creators, those that shone with light, like I do.  

On my personal journey I use to think the shadow were around the same time as the Gods were, I use to think the shadow helped in creation and so forth, looking back I find how wrong I was not that age matters but so much I have come to experience and shed the illusions of what I thought, it was until quite some time ago a few Gods started to help me.

My connection to the Primordial Gods Khaos, Tiamat, etc the time of when the void permeated everything and before creation of the races. I started to remember watching as creation came into being, the birth of "Judeo Angels" Ma'ati angels, who were created by Ma'at, but this was a large leap as many races came before the shadow. I watched as the Norse worlds came to be, and so forth. I spent my time in the primordial void watching creation unfold and always felt lonely even among the other primordials who embodied the very void we were. I decided to enter creation as we all did but I incarnated into my family of Gods on many occasions just to experience rather than observe. My life as an angel was very far down the line and I thought that was who I was but my regression has sped me backwards through memories but until recently Odin and Ville have come to help me find where my soul was and who I was. I've come to accept myself and this old post has brought this view back to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)   Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Gods, and the Avatars :)
Page 1 of 1