HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOMMY's HOME!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
_el

_el

MOMMY's HOME!! Empty
PostSubject: MOMMY's HOME!!   MOMMY's HOME!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Where are my children,? I've heard your call for so long but didn't know how to answer. But now I'm here. And I've missed you so. I wonder do you, my children, remember me?
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

MOMMY's HOME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOMMY's HOME!!   MOMMY's HOME!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:04 pm

What? Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
_el

_el

MOMMY's HOME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOMMY's HOME!!   MOMMY's HOME!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:12 pm

All the vampyres and offspring r my children. Luce and i never had children but i had many when i left Eden. For some reason they are thought to be demons but they weren't. The vampyres are my children but i don't know by whom. But yes. I wasn't going to say anything because this is another reasons my fellow angels shunned me for. But this was how it was. Too late to change then what i did.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

MOMMY's HOME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOMMY's HOME!!   MOMMY's HOME!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:09 pm

I see. I've never even heard of that. I don't believe that my vampiric tendancies are anything to do with my kin but rather just what I need to do to stop feeling rough. I think it's a little sweeping to say "yeah, all people who consider themselves vampires are my kids" Razz Some people think that they're tendancies to feed are psychologically related, too ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
_el

_el

MOMMY's HOME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOMMY's HOME!!   MOMMY's HOME!! EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Let me clarify, those that r reincarnations of original vamps are my offspring. I don't know anything about psych vamps though they may be offspring of my children. Idk. But my children know me.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

MOMMY's HOME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOMMY's HOME!!   MOMMY's HOME!! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:05 pm

My belief is that vampires are the descendents of the Nephylim, they are all children of man and angels, not necessarily physically just Lilith's but she called and they came to her and since then, I believe, they have identified her as their mother in the way Christians consider 'God' to be their father but it a far less twisted way.

I don't beleive that everyone who needs to 'feed' is a vampire. I think that those of us whose energy level is higher than a normal human's can't be sustained by human bodies, they just can take in enough energy, so we have to take in more from the lifestream/pranic force which we get from blood/energy. I don't think there is any such thing as a psychic or a sanguinarian vampire as a type... we all need to take in prana. The only difference between them is the matter of choice and inclination as to which source is used.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

MOMMY's HOME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOMMY's HOME!!   MOMMY's HOME!! EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:12 pm

As far as I remember Lucifer was never ever involved with the Garden! You may be mistaking him from the first fall which certainly didn't take place here on Earth. If you are confusing Lucifer with (Shemyaza) then you must surely realize that he is still in the reincarnation cycle and is very much alive. Az is much more familiar with the why's and wherefores than I am. Best to ask him as to where lucifer truly is!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

MOMMY's HOME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOMMY's HOME!!   MOMMY's HOME!! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:20 pm

i agree with Ishtahar when you function at a higher level you need to have extra levels of energy to sustain your workings or you will get tired,I consume both blood and energy but i do not need it to continue my work I worked a spell out to use levathian energy to fuel my necklace to its an untappable source of power.(and none of this supernatural sitcom bs real seadragon goetidic energy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOMMY's HOME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOMMY's HOME!!   MOMMY's HOME!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MOMMY's HOME!!
Page 1 of 1